View Single Post
Old 01.09.2011, 08:35 AM   #4
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
In my opinion Washing machine is just great album, almost as great as a Thousand leaves!!! When Experimental came, I was very disappointed to it and thought maybe I will not buy any SY-albums (I was afraid that Sonic Youth creativity has gone down).

I remember that day, when I went to the music shop and they played Washing Machine in it (I think I havenīt heard that there is coming new album). It was a tittle track and I noticed that it was Sonic Youth but I understood immediately that they have gone some interesting, a little bit different direction. If I remember correct, vinyl came a little bit later and I had to wait it very impatiently!

When I put the vinyl on the recordplayer, there was a slight moment in Becuz that I thought they have made exactly same as before. But in Junkies Promise my enthusiasm came back! Itīs now hard to understand why I didnīt like becuz at first because now I think itīs also just great! Like ATL, I love every song in this album! When ATL is connected in my mind to autumn, Washing Machine reminds me winter. I think here in Finland was winter when Washing was realised.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|