View Single Post
Old 12.19.2023, 08:13 PM   #25612
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
bad santa and brazil are all the holidaze movies i need

actually i can't stand the jonathan pryce character anymore after many years and many rewatches. he's a bit of a bit baby, isn't he? i lose my patience with him.

anyway, i've watched too many movies to count, lately. criterion has a parker posey retrostpective of sorts. some were great, some were a bit shit. josie and the pussycats on criterion? cmon... clockwatchers i didn't like. i was a temp and it was a very different atmosphere. you're supposed to run around jobs while you pursue a more boho lifestyle on the side. temping for permanence... ooof... thn, the house of yes was a bit meh. party girl was absurd but alright as a silly document of the 90s. my favorite one was the two hal hartley ones she was in, henry fool and fay grim, she was great in fay grim. also! the daytrippers was good

i was also rewatching all almodóvar movies on mubi but they took them out at the end of november, fucking bummer. the man is a genius. i was left hanging

oh! for post-christmas, i'll have to watch metropolitan. which is always great

also um fanny and alexander is a great christmas movie if you're into that sort of thing
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|