View Single Post
Old 10.23.2020, 10:36 AM   #8932
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
Anyone undecided about if they'll vote for Trump or not isn't going to show up in the first place.

I'll be glad when this 4 year long election cycle is over, though we'll be moving into the next election cycle on November 4th, regardless of who wins.
it’s not about election cycles anymore. it’s about kooky conspiracy theories, outright lies, and rampant lunacy.

it’s designed to inflame the stupids and turn everyone else off.

however this time around i think it has backfired and we’ll see greater turnout. “normal guy 2020” has a chance.

but still so much to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And whoever wins the loser will have a fair share of protests and uproar to follow. Reckon the whole thing is gonna be a mess.

there’s a fair share and there’s an unfair share.

i expect the deficit hawk protests to be astroturfed again if biden wins and flips the senate.

but our infrastructure upgrade is overdue regardless...

better to use debt to refit our ports and improve our energy grid and expand rural internet than to just make billionaires richer as we’re doing right now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|