View Single Post
Old 02.19.2019, 01:51 PM   #5839
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
personally i hate el trumpo's racism, economic populism, outrageous lies, self-dealing and general bullshit, but you can't deny that the economy is humming along pretty great right now, and unemployment's historical lows, even if tax cuts for the rich raise the specter of deficits down the line. people are usually not very focused on the long term.

but threaten to crash the economy by offering everyone a free pony and see how quickly a lot of people will hold their noses and vote republican in spite of their disgust.

Yeah, but wasn't a lot of that original economic boost set into motion by Obama?

That's what I've read at least. I'm a simpleton, let's be honest.

Also isn't what's good for the economy and large corporations not necessarily good for the lower class? What about wage stagnation? Also isnt unemployment down because it's harder to apply for and people are forced ot be working multiple jobs?

I have so many questions...
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|