View Single Post
Old 04.19.2019, 03:58 AM   #6583
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Robert......no disagreements here. I think you’re spot on!

That reply of mine you quoted was directed at, !@#$%!

As you can see, I quoted him in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Kindly read what I wrote, which simply says that there was no collusion with Russia, and that any potential charge of obstruction of justice was defeated by President Trump's subordinates having saved him from himself.

I further stated that the time has come to criminally charge those who persecuted our President on the basis of fabricated evidence used to perpetrate a fraud upon a federal court.

I further stated that President Trump betrayed his working-class base when he vetoed the act of Congress revoking their authorization of use of military force in the Global War on Terror concerning US support for the Saudi war in Yemen.

May I ask, on which points do you disagree with me?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|