View Single Post
Old 04.19.2019, 08:00 AM   #6587
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
NOT ONCE did I say you were hocking collusion. The point I was making and you missed......the people at the news table with expressions of bitterness; just like many, they too have known for a long time that there was no collusion or obstruction of justice. Intelligent people didn’t need the Mueller Report findings to understand there was NOTHING there!!!

Maybe I’m giving him too much credit, but I always thought that’s why Skuj was always sticking his head in the sand......and only blocking those who were speaking the TRUTH!!!
lmao

okay bytor

i don’t care about the “facial expressions” of strangers

what i care about is that mueller did his job and he did it with integrity, and i believe his findings. from when he announced them weeks ago.

as for “intelligent people” and “nothing there”, everyone is entitled to their delusions i guess. stable genius has apriori conclusions of unknown facts? i wish you good luck with that!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|