View Single Post
Old 04.21.2019, 11:16 PM   #6592
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Hey look, me and symbol man are agreeing on something. At least we can agree that MAGA chuds are full of shit at the end of the day!

The 100% innocent until proven guilty thing is such nonsense. The justice system is flawed and people are barely held to account. A large percentage of rapes never end up in a trial, for example. A lot of people aren't stupid and see that Trump used nefarious means to get elected. Just because it has not been proven in a court of law does not mean that the truth is somewhere completely different (MAGA chuds seem to forget that the Mueller report didn't exonerate Trump on obstruction, though I personally don't take much stock in such things... also Manafort et al are obviously white collar criminals). I'm drunk so unable to see if this post makes sense but it makes sense to me in this moment and isn't that what posting is all about??
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|