View Single Post
Old 07.02.2009, 03:19 PM   #31
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nancykitten
It's really funny and almost sad in a way, but I remember passing Lee in the street about an hour before a Sonic Youth gig in Glasgow. I was too surprised/shy to talk to him (really, he was gone by the time I'd fully realised anyway). He walked through the front doors to get in. The sad part is because he walked past all the kids who were hanging around outside in Sonic Youth t-shirts and not one of them recognised him.

I bet that's also a blessing too though, to be able to walk around like that and not get harrassed. You get to be famous and also non-famous all at once.

And as far as Thursty goes: I met him in a record shop in Glasgow and he was as charming and laidback as you'd expect. Really nice guy and not stuck up or pretentious at all. He was raving about some band I had never heard of before (and probably no one else has ever heard of).

I'd love to meet Kim but I'd be a bit in awe as well.
What record shop did you see him in?
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|