View Single Post
Old 10.28.2020, 08:11 AM   #8956
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
This 60 minutes interview that ends with Trump storming off because he doesn't like the tough questions is hilarious. What a wuss. Guy needs to grow a pair.

It’s abundantly clear that h8kurdt didn’t watch the interview between President Donald Trump and Leslie Stahl......well, not the TRUE interview!

Donald Trump DID NOT storm off!

A producer who is off camera speaks out saying (at 00:27 seconds): “just one second Leslie, first warning, I think we have five minutes until Vice President Pence steps in, is that right?”

President Trump responds: “well, I think we have enough , we have enough here, I think we have enough of an interview,” as he gestures with his finger. Then President Trump points to someone off camera, possibly the producer and says, “let’s go meet for two seconds, ok?” Then the President walks off.

The previous minute and a half to two minutes was President Donald Trump putting Leslie Stahl in her place. President Trump kept mentioning the Joe Biden 60 Minutes interview from the previous week......President Trump DID NOT avoid any tough questions!

h8kurdt mentions it being “hilarious” that President Trump storms off, but I see how sad it is that h8kurdt is so easily duped by mass media. Just another Free-minded Freethinker who goes out of his way to avoid the TRUTH!

Anyone wish to fact check me can watch the unedited version that our President recorded and tweeted himself:

President Donald Trump tweet (10-22-20)
“Look at the bias, hatred and rudeness on behalf of 60 Minutes and CBS. Tonight’s anchor, Kristen Welker, is far worse!“

Click the link in the tweet to watch all 37 MINUTES and 51 SECONDS of the interview

After all the bellyaching regarding mask, Covid 19 and knowing that the President and a few of the staffers recently tested positive......Leslie Stahl wears NO MASK

President Donald Trump tweet
“Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes not wearing a mask in the White House after her interview with me. Much more to come.”

Also, when the interview is completed, Kayleigh McEnany presents Leslie Stahl with the Presidents health care plan, yet 60 Minutes chooses not to share any of this during the interview???

President Donald Trump tweet (10-21-20)
“Kayleigh McEnany presenting Lesley Stahl (@60Minutes) with some of the many things we’ve done for Healthcare. Lesley had no idea!“

Kayleigh McEnany tweet (10-22-20)
“Lesley Stahl “DISCREDITED HERSELF”‼️

She repeatedly cited the Senate GOP Report on Biden corruption

@realDonaldTrump: “Do you think it’s OK for the mayor of Moscow’s wife to give him millions?”

Lesley falsely says “no real evidence of that”

It’s in the VERY report she cites!”

Lastly, for being considered a veteran reporter, Leslie Stahl was unprepared and whined throughout the interview.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|