View Single Post
Old 01.03.2024, 07:05 PM   #30
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Lots of things need to be done this year, it's gonna be an intense ride and it's causing me a good bit of anguish.

But on the flipside, I was finally able to open myself to love and affection coming my way. New Year's Eve left me with a major decision - either revert to my cocoon - the same comfort but also unwavering sameness I'm used to, or open myself to someone I know cares a whole deal about me and whom I care a whole deal about too. Being openly vulnerable and letting someone else in has been a fear of mine for a long time. Experiences in the past have made me overly careful and self-reflective. But in the end, I decided now was just about the right time to go for it. I'll see the adventure through, wherever it may take me and however long it may abide.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|