View Single Post
Old 02.20.2007, 08:02 AM   #20
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I voted for sister but generally would go for the BMR thru to DN era. There are later and earlier albums that I might prefer (CIS for example) but as a period the Blast First era is what I instinctively think of when I think of the band.

The earlier Geffen era (Goo, Dirty, EJSTNS) is probably my least favourite. It seems to me that during that period they weren't sure where to go and as a result were too keen to respond to developments taking place in the Grunge and Riot Grrl scenes. In a sense, this was a period where they became followers rather than leaders. They wanted to hang with 'the kids' a little too much and at times it got a little embarrasing.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|