View Single Post
Old 04.15.2020, 04:19 AM   #7898
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
What does that have to do with what I said? Let ma ask you-do you think Trump has so far handled this situation well?

h8kurdt, are you looking for someone to blame?

Have you absolved yourself of the situation while at the same time you’re looking to punish others?

If so, you’re not alone!

A daily glance at Drudge Report has headline after headline blaming Donald Trump. Blaming the President or the Democrats DOESN’T help the situation!!

More importantly, does it help you???

Being out of a job, furloughed, or stuck working for half pay......are these things improved by blaming it on someone else!

The biggest complaint is President Trump could have responded sooner, possibly saving lives?

Depending on where you live, America is currently between week 3 & 4 of the pandemic lockdown:

15 MILLION jobs lost

experts are expecting the economy to contract by 40%

and the stock market may lose 60-80% of it’s value and we’re just a month in......this is only the beginning!!!

Can you imagine the backlash if President Trump would have made the decision to shut down the economy back in January? Possibly America’s death toll would be lower, our hospitals and medical staff less taxed, but we would still be on lockdown with another 30-60 days of quarantine facing us......and this would still be a global pandemic!!!

Everyone should be receiving their stimulus checks this week. Two trillion in stimulus and the Federal Reserve has pumped 4 trillion into our economy......but we didn’t start this until a month ago. Just think of all those needy and hungry individuals if everything was shut down in January. How many times over can a stimulus package keep everything afloat? I’m not trying to be cold and callous, but holding off on shutting everything down, even by a few weeks, has helped keep us out of a deepest depression the world has ever seen.

YES - I think President Trump has done a decent job. However, and more importantly, I believe he is the right person to lead us out of this great mess.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|