Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.15.2008, 10:00 PM   #11521
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Oh, and I'm taking my proper camera so they will be show pics.
Old 11.16.2008, 12:42 AM   #11522
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Oh yesh. The old one has the same thing except smaller and across the chest. The one I bought today has the image much larger and more across the torso too. Plus it's one of those super soft tees. I'm not so bummed because it came from Hot Topic because my old one came from Spencers about 4 or 5 years ago (wtf? right.) but anyhoo, I'm leaving in about 15 to see No Age, Soft Circle, Titus Andronicus, and some local band I will not be staying for.

titus andronicus are awesome!! i hope you're having a blast. wait, you WILL be having a blast. what i am i saying.
Old 11.16.2008, 01:06 AM   #11523
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Wow...I remember seeing that ATDI shirt in Infinity1 ads years ago...

At the Drive In > the bands that followed in their footsteps
Old 11.16.2008, 01:54 AM   #11524
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
wooooo hooo
i had some weed
mate came aorund and shouted me some chiffel
yay yay
Old 11.16.2008, 02:49 AM   #11525
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
titus andronicus are awesome!! i hope you're having a blast. wait, you WILL be having a blast. what i am i saying.

Okay, first, the bad news. My camera went belly-up during TA, so no pictures. I took some with my phone but I don't know how they'll turn out.

Now the great news! I just had four and a half hours of pure live music joyness for the low, low price of $10. The line-up went Parts and Labor (borderline OK with a girl guitarist that took many pages from the shoegaze book and it turns out they're NOT a local band.), Titus Andronicus (pretty good considering what I was expecting having never heard them before. I thought of them like a mid-era Bright Eyes except heavy indie rock.), Soft Circle (which, in fact, is just Hisham Bharoocha (yes the same one that was in Black Dice and Lightning Bolt for a time) being a one-man band of awesomeness. I bought his cd. Super nice guy as well.), then, No Age who put on a fucking AMAZINGGGGGG set and brought the place fucking down. Randy was walking through the crowd playing and standing on things. They also played two new songs that sounded great. The crowd tried to get them to play more but the cops would have shut the place down in another 10 minutes. So, the show ended at 2:20AM.

On a related side note, I probably fucking reek because the jeans and shirt I wore tonight had not been washed since the Dropkicks show on Sunday and that was a violent, sweaty, beer-soaked show. However, I might not wash the jeans and just make them my "show" jeans. I mean, they're super dark jeans and I don't want them to fade, so not washing them helps. Plus, all the memories of the shows will be soaked into those jeans.
Old 11.16.2008, 12:55 PM   #11526
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
ahhh. that sounds amazing. god, i need to see no age.

is it weird to not wash jeans unless they're dirty? people get onto me because i don't wash my jeans after every time i wear them, but i prefer to preserve the fit instead of having to wear them and bend about getting them to fit the right away every single time. i have two pairs of "show" jeans that when i wear them regularly i'm super careful with because they don't get washed. finding really dark, well-fitting pants is hard for me! and it's the memories thing.
Old 11.16.2008, 02:26 PM   #11527
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
You can wear jeans until they wear you. I used to wear jeans multiple times without washing them. But then again, I'm not to be punk anymore.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 03:06 PM   #11528
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

yeah, i wash them once they smell, but i don't see what's bad about that.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:08 PM   #11529
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I prefer the fit of mine after I wash them, but I'll wear a pair for 3-5 days before they go into the dirty laundry.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:22 PM   #11530
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
WHARGLBARGL

alsjkdhakrlgsdkljfhrlksjdl;';;;lk;';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'

O HAI IM AT JAD'S HUZ U GUISE. HE IS SITING NECKS 2 MI AND LOL;ING AT MY HORIBEL SPELING.

I LIK FUD
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 03:23 PM   #11531
al shabbray

you are all pussies.
some jeans designer tell you to wear the jeans almost as long as possible every day and try not to take care of it. like some month, afterwards washing it 30°C inside out. you will get your perfect individual denim. Ive done it with an deep blue 501 and I love that thing to death
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 03:25 PM   #11532
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I will never be able to see the word "guise" again without having a mental image of that CHUD posing with the car.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:25 PM   #11533
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
is there a way to cut+paste all the posts in here to the "sonic youth + poll" thread?
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2008, 03:26 PM   #11534
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

WHO IS SHADOWKICK AND WHY DO I HAVE TO EXECUTE HIM

hi josh!
Old 11.16.2008, 03:26 PM   #11535
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
is there a way to cut+paste all the posts in here to the "sonic youth + poll" thread?

yes. look for "posts by schizohprenicroom"

make the poll "how awesome is schizoohrephrenicroom?"

there is one answer.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:27 PM   #11536
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I HAVE NO CLUE ON THE FIRST POINT. ON THE SECOND HOWEVER,

sup jade
Old 11.16.2008, 03:29 PM   #11537
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

josh, you listen to the harlem shakes?!? ahhh. they're so sweet. i love them.

all other points ignored.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:30 PM   #11538
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

giant apples in my basket of love- terriblecrynz
Old 11.16.2008, 03:31 PM   #11539
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Addressing the point from two posts above, yeah, They're are definitely good.
Old 11.16.2008, 03:34 PM   #11540
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Addressing the point from two posts above, yeah, They're are definitely good.

live, they're even better.
477527567574575576 577 57857958058762767710771577 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth