Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.02.2019, 06:08 PM   #41721
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
yes but what is the objective, besides buying tupperwares?

what is your personal goal with this?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2019, 06:09 PM   #41722
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
SO WHAT is the objective man. are you trying to bulk up? are you trying to cut? what's the goal?

honest question no tricks

For me personally? I dunno...eat healthier mainly. I have been eating better, but sometimes I just don’t eat or I just really don’t get a variety of food groups in my meals. I mean...I got some fat I could get rid of

But main goal is to just tag along with my girl. She’s gonna be health coach or something and I guess is using me as a guinea pig lol. I mean, she’s doing it as well...but she’s already fit as fuck. I dunno..I think her goal is to just be more scheduled with her meals as well..
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2019, 06:09 PM   #41723
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
For me personally? I dunno...eat healthier mainly. I have been eating better, but sometimes I just don’t eat or I just really don’t get a variety of food groups in my meals. I mean...I got some fat I could get rid of

But main goal is to just tag along with my girl. She’s gonna be health coach or something and I guess is using me as a guinea pig lol. I mean, she’s doing it as well...but she’s already fit as fuck.
oh ha ha ha... i see

hm... but what is the problem. you hungry all the time?
Old 04.02.2019, 06:12 PM   #41724
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

o wait if i reread your original post, sore legs, you having a problem with workout recovery?
Old 04.02.2019, 06:13 PM   #41725
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Oh nah. It’s just like. If I have a sandwich with a slice of Muenster. Why can’t I eat guacamole on my tacos later.
Old 04.02.2019, 06:14 PM   #41726
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
o wait if i reread your original post, sore legs, you having a problem with workout recovery?

Oh haha. Yeah nothing serious. Just bitchin’....there’s a work out routine that goes with it.
Old 04.02.2019, 06:19 PM   #41727
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh haha. Yeah nothing serious. Just bitchin’....there’s a work out routine that goes with it.
oh ha ha ha. well make sure you crosstrain, so you don't injure yourself.

and remember that muscles develop faster than tendons, so don't push yourself too hard, especially at your advanced age

(srsly, tendons have to catch up with muscles)

lastly... if you're reeling from the workout, and get too tired/sleepy afterwards... just drink a chocolate milk! best recovery beverage. i like FAIRLIFE brand that has extra protein and is lactose-free and is delicious. about $3.50-$4 per 1.5 qt depending where you buy.
Old 04.02.2019, 06:24 PM   #41728
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I don't think I eat enough, but I don't feel like I need to eat more.

The job will probably make me hungry though. Gotta beef up

Quote:
Mmm, that sounds fucking good EVOLghost.

I had some cereal for breakfast, and I'll have a few little pain au chocolats for a snack in the morning. Then a sandwich (peanut butter) and raisins for lunch, and IDK what we're having for dinner - probably some form of pasta.
child, you need protein.

too many sugars & simple starches will make you flabby, and always hungry, i swear

don't know your food tastes, so can't recommend outright, but yeah, if you wanna grow... PROTEIN IT IS.

and switch to complex carbs for more endurance. again don't know your culture or personal tastes so i don't know what's around and what sits well with you but... yeah. gotta move away from the flour some.
Old 04.02.2019, 06:25 PM   #41729
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
hadn't you lost a shit ton of weight though recently, Evol?

like weren't you posting about how friends/family were concerned or something?

i think a lot of the "i need to lose weight" can be residual from growing up heavy. def has been an issue for me, and still is. you can always tone up and eat less processed foods and sugars but the idea that you need to lose more weight shouldnt be a thing
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2019, 06:38 PM   #41730
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Appreciate the advice Symbols.

I mean, I'm in good health, but both of my parents are a little overweight (sorry Mum and Dad). If anything I'm underweight, but I'm at the stage where I just eat whatever I'm given - too young to make any food decisions on my own.

In five years you can blame me for eating shit, but for now I don't think there's much I can do.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.02.2019, 06:48 PM   #41731
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Appreciate the advice Symbols.

I mean, I'm in good health, but both of my parents are a little overweight (sorry Mum and Dad). If anything I'm underweight, but I'm at the stage where I just eat whatever I'm given - too young to make any food decisions on my own.

In five years you can blame me for eating shit, but for now I don't think there's much I can do.
overweight and underweight can be two sides of the same coin: not enough muscle, skinnyfat lards up with age.

it’s not hard to get some extra protein here and there:

if you put milk in the cereal... drink more milk

bang your knife and fork on the table and demand some eggs

croissants are shit. maybe eat a piece of cheese for snack?

PB is good, just get natural (100% peanut) instead of the sugared kind. ask for whole wheart bread instead of white? and lay it on THICK. small changes can stick.

pasta is high protein for flour actually, if it’s made from durum wheat. read the label, do the math,

and you got a job now... if you work in a supermarket... get some yrself some discount lambchops xD
Old 04.02.2019, 07:00 PM   #41732
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
if you put milk in the cereal... drink more milk
I drink milk a fair bit, so I'll get into the habit of that. (Watch as my parents shit themselves about how fast we go through milk.)

Quote:
bang your knife and fork on the table and demand some eggs
We have chickens, but they decided to just stop laying eggs for some reason. So we've been having fewer eggs lately.
I should see if they'll let me make scrambled eggs for breakfast on weekends?

Quote:
and you got a job now... if you work in a supermarket... get some yrself some discount lambchops xD
Unfortunately I don't work for the supermarket - I work for a guy who works for them - so I can't get discount stuff.
Old 04.02.2019, 07:14 PM   #41733
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
hadn't you lost a shit ton of weight though recently, Evol?

like weren't you posting about how friends/family were concerned or something?

i think a lot of the "i need to lose weight" can be residual from growing up heavy. def has been an issue for me, and still is. you can always tone up and eat less processed foods and sugars but the idea that you need to lose more weight shouldnt be a thing

Maybe? This isn’t so much a lose weight thing as so much a general health thing. I honestly don’t feel the need to lose weight, but I do feel the need to eat healthier and more regularly...
Old 04.02.2019, 07:15 PM   #41734
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

yeah milk will make you big. milk can turn a baby calf into a bullock so... yeah. especially whole milk will curb hunger due to good fats. skim milk is for geezers. you're not a geezer. 8g protein per 250ml. do your math.

if the parents complain about food consumption say: I'M TRYING TO GROW UP HERE. (lol)

eggs rule. egg yolks will also make you smarter. tell the parental units: I NEED MY BRAIN FOOD! "don't you want me to get good grades?" (or "marks", don't know what you call them)

otherwise, it's time to boil the hens xD

btw, if you want cheap vegan protein, lentils is where it's at. oh yeah. full of good slow carbs too. lentils are cheap and filling and with a good dollop of olive oil will keep you running all day. lentils and pasta could be a righteous combo, for example, with some greens, you can run all day.

so, don't worry about delicious delicious delicious lamb chops... till you get paid and buy yourself a present
Old 04.02.2019, 07:29 PM   #41735
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

My boss has called me in for another shift. Weekend this time, so there's going to be plenty more traffic.
Old 04.02.2019, 07:39 PM   #41736
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
At the grocery store, I just sorta skirt around the perimeter of the store. I don't even go down the aisles. Produce, dairy, meat, eggs, and I'm pretty much done.

The best things to eat are what you'd typically find in nature.

Plants, fruits, meats, nuts, eggs, dairies, and grains.

Healthy fats and carbs can be equally important.

Avoid fast food and sweets as much as possible.

Also don't smoke cigarettes or develop alcoholism.

It is so vital in life to remember that human beings are animals. Crafty bi-pedal animals with opposable thumbs, but animals nonetheless.

This weird lifestyle which we've designed for ourselves via technology seems antagonistic to our natural function.

We need to sustain a proper diet, explore, and exercise.
Old 04.03.2019, 12:05 AM   #41737
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Yeah...I like my vices too much...
Old 04.03.2019, 11:01 PM   #41738
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Had a whole-school assembly today because it's nearly the end of term. This one reminded me why I hate them so much.

We congratulate the dozens of kids who get to be class captain or are good at sport. As one of my friends said, some of them are just watching the jocks get their ego stroked for an hour.

The principal makes a speech, and he always mentions the effort we put in on our reports - greens and yellows and reds. Next term I'm going to take bets on how long it'll take.

It spent fifteen minutes cutting into lunchtime.

At least the school band that played was good this time, I'll get a link to their Bandcamp if it doesn't give my location away too obviously.
Old 04.04.2019, 12:23 PM   #41739
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

I loved school assemblies back in high school. No class and you get to watch cheerleaders dance? Heck yeah! Junior and Senior year pep rallies were fun.
Old 04.04.2019, 01:37 PM   #41740
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Emma Stone is so fucking hot
1587198720372077208420852086 2087 20882089209020972137 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth