Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page SYG Costume Party 2009
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.04.2009, 10:55 AM   #201
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i think the best thing that can happen to someone is realizing that they dont need a mate in order to be happy.

This is part of why our relationship works we are together because we want each other not because we feel that need each other.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 11:03 AM   #202
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that is not marriage. that is government and certain religions telling people they cannot be married.
the episcopal church ordains gays and marries gays.

pardon?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 11:06 AM   #203
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
You are pardoned.

the fact that some in government and religion fail to respect homosexuals choosing to amrry their partners is not a condemnation on marriage, nor does it mean marriage is oppresive. It means the laws preventing their marriage are oppressive.

to the gays and straights that wish to wed, to be mated for life, marriage is unoppressive
Old 11.04.2009, 11:19 AM   #204
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
You are pardoned.

the fact that some in government and religion fail to respect homosexuals choosing to amrry their partners is not a condemnation on marriage, nor does it mean marriage is oppresive. It means the laws preventing their marriage are oppressive.

to the gays and straights that wish to wed, to be mated for life, marriage is unoppressive

Don't give me pussy rock opinions, Berta.

First of all the laws that allow gay and lesbian couples to marry aren't the same in every country, whereas they are more or less for straight couples, with varying degrees of legality, depending on religion etc. And you should know that well, since you live in Texas. Second, what are you trying to say there, that marriage the institution doesn't descriminate between people? Well, why you are allowed to marry wherever you like much easier than myself, then?
Old 11.04.2009, 11:22 AM   #205
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
maybe us queers should spend more time trying to exterminate the straights in concentra*****CENSORED FOR TOLERANCE***** instead of asking the state for the right to imitate them in the act of matrimony. there. i said it.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 11:25 AM   #206
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
maybe we should all just get along with each other. i said it.

fighting is fun though...

battle to the death vs. pansexual orgy
Old 11.04.2009, 11:26 AM   #207
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
maybe us queers should spend more time trying to exterminate the straights in concentra*****CENSORED FOR TOLERANCE***** instead of asking the state for the right to imitate them in the act of matrimony. there. i said it.

Totally up for that. Good gay manners are not working obviosuly. It's time we went straight-bashing for thrills. I might punch a loving straight couple on the bus on my way home, today.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:30 AM   #208
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
make sure that afterwards you explain to them that they are responsible for all the evil in the world because they reproduce.

if you do your research you will realise that in fact hitler himself was born to a straight couple.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:34 AM   #209
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
make sure that afterwards you explain to them that they are responsible for all the evil in the world because they reproduce.

if you do your research you will realise that in fact hitler himself was born to a straight couple.

I'm sure the government will send me to a meeting with my victims in the future, so I can explain to them why I did it.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:35 AM   #210
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

The sight of Hitler's parents kissing is creepy.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:35 AM   #211
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Is this the Miss America Pageant?

Old 11.04.2009, 11:37 AM   #212
ni'k
invito al cielo

sit them all down and announce that it is time to have a look at what gays and straights have contributed to humanity.

STRAIGHTS = HITLER
GAYS = THE COMPUTER

the facts are clearly in your favour and if anything they should thank you that because of your vicious beating they are now both infertile, they have been saved the costs of going to the clinic.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:50 AM   #213
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

I'll definitely try justifying my actions by saying that upon averting their loving ways in public, I jumped onto the conclusions that their degenerate lifestyle could have lead to another baby p.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:51 AM   #214
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Don't give me pussy rock opinions, Berta.

First of all the laws that allow gay and lesbian couples to marry aren't the same in every country, whereas they are more or less for straight couples, with varying degrees of legality, depending on religion etc. And you should know that well, since you live in Texas. Second, what are you trying to say there, that marriage the institution doesn't descriminate between people? Well, why you are allowed to marry wherever you like much easier than myself, then?

marriage, the act of two peopel choosing to wed each other and remain mated for life, is in itself NOT oppressive.

what is are government and religious rules designating who can and who cannot get married.

two difrferent things.

they do cross into grey areas of course.
Old 11.04.2009, 11:52 AM   #215
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
yeah!

This one was quite large. Dented up my car and destroyed the headlight, like I said, but... I dunno. Everyhting's cool. I'm just going to put clear tape over where the headlight was and keep on going. Fuck it.

Did you kill blaze?

Old 11.04.2009, 11:53 AM   #216
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Oh, is that what you were trying to say? Gosh, you straight dudes are so slow sometimes.

edit - Berta
Old 11.04.2009, 12:07 PM   #217
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
gays killing straights in the name of?

some twink faggot running at me with any sort of weapon would kill me. i would die of laughter

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 12:10 PM   #218
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

And what if the faggot wasn't a twink, eh? Would you still need help from your buddies davesdickisdead?
Old 11.04.2009, 12:15 PM   #219
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
[insert bland assertion] [/thread]

Satan: copy/paste the above and just ctrl+v in every thread that's not you talking about your FUCKING VAPID LIFE YOU BORING SHIT.

I will accept paypal for the time (and therefore money) you've saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.04.2009, 12:16 PM   #220
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
prolly not. but some bears are scary

re: gentee

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth