Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Public: your own personal horror-stories
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.14.2012, 01:30 PM   #21
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
How does a person not understand that te same pricing can't be applied to a customer who buys 1-2k(weekly) vs a customer who buys 15-20k(weekly)??
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 01:51 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
How does a person not understand that te same pricing can't be applied to a customer who buys 1-2k(weekly) vs a customer who buys 15-20k(weekly)??

it's not that they don't understand, it's the they are angling for the lower price.

in cases like that, invoke "policy" or some such external authority that takes you out of the equation. "sorry ma'am, it's company policy to give a greater discount the more you buy..." or some such construction.

if they REALLY don't understand then they are extremely stupid and you won't have to worry about them calling back because they will be out of business soon.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 02:30 PM   #23
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah...I should've said that's it's one of our own sales rep, and not a customer.
Old 11.14.2012, 02:35 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Oh yeah...I should've said that's it's one of our own sales rep, and not a customer.

lololol, fire the dumbfuck.
Old 11.14.2012, 03:17 PM   #25
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
My two favorite words to use in that case are "contractually bound".

Wolves are always at the door.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 03:30 PM   #26
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
My two favorite words to use in that case are "contractually bound".

that's a good one. i should remember it next time.

i'm sorry sir but i am contractually obligated to tell you to go fuck yourself
Old 11.14.2012, 04:11 PM   #27
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I am the public and I would not want to deal with me when I'm pissed off.

Like last night, on the way to the Text of Light show my buddy and I stopped at Paquitos on 1st Ave to get some dinner, I get takeout there all the time so we decided to go int he restaurant side, because the Thai place was closed for some reason.

We placed our order and about 2 mins later another waitress comes out with my friend's burrito, kind of throws it down and then we don't see our waitress again. When my friend is half done, I know they aren't going to bring me any food, but there is not even a waitress to wave over. Finally, our waitress is seen around the corner, she's been hiding somewhere, and I ask her for our check, which does not have my food on it. I ask her why she didn't bring me my foiod and she pretends suddenly to not speak english much and says 'I didn't hear you'. No, you did hear me because you wrote down my order then asked me about a drink, which I said no to then realized I wanted cafe con leche.

Either she's retarded or, as I think, she found some reason to eff with the white guy. Well, it came out of her pocket, so I hope she was happy.

My friend didn't like it but I wouldn't let him leave a tip. They didn't even come back to our table once to even refill our fucking water.

The take out is delicious and I never have any problems with the woman who runs that side of the business.

and no, I didn't eat dinner last night
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 04:11 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
What about chunky blood? Yeah, that's right. Blood. With chunks. Just sitting there on the seat. Fucking nasty.

So you are a janitor too? My former brother-in-law was a high school janitor, the war stories he told me about how the ladies restrooms were always left in disarray were what made me feel he was devoted to my sister and their family, to go to that job everyday. We're talking bloody maxi-pads stuck up on the walls like slap tags on the LA Metro..

I love people, the crustier and crummier the better, bring on all the curmudgeons please

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 04:16 PM   #29
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
and no, I didn't eat dinner last night

they had, in the east village, last i was there, some japanese-style vending machine with food. does it still exist?

sorry about your hunger. she's probably brain-damaged.
Old 11.14.2012, 04:16 PM   #30
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
dealing with the public, the one that immediately comes to mind was in the late 80's I took a 2nd job at Martinetti's liquor store in the north end of Boston. I was workign bottle return and this homeless guy was making his daily drop off, then he asked me to convert some of his change to dollars, and when he pulled out the handful of change, there were fucking roaches skittering all over his out held hand and the change, he'd pulled the roaches out of his pocket with the change. I told him get out of here, no way pal.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2012, 04:17 PM   #31
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
dealing with the public, the one that immediately comes to mind was in the late 80's I took a 2nd job at Martinetti's liquor store in the north end of Boston. I was workign bottle return and this homeless guy was making his daily drop off, then he asked me to convert some of his change to dollars, and when he pulled out the handful of change, there were fucking roaches skittering all over his out held hand and the change, he'd pulled the roaches out of his pocket with the change. I told him get out of here, no way pal.

oh fucking shit! i wish i could see this on film.
Old 11.14.2012, 04:48 PM   #32
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that's a good one. i should remember it next time.

i'm sorry sir but i am contractually obligated to tell you to go fuck yourself
That's pretty much how it works. It's like Contractual Obligation is a third person on the line, with their hand on my shoulder, smiling, shaking his head firmly 'no', and saying 'you will pay the $5.00, you rich cunt, no matter how much you whine that it's a 'sin'".
Old 11.15.2012, 04:39 AM   #33
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lololol, fire the dumbfuck.

OH man....If only it were that easy.

EVEN though legally we are able to fire him for sticking his fucking nose in other people's business(i'll leave it at that). But for some odd reason, the main mang(my father) has this sympathy for the dumb fuck. I personally just don't enjoy this rep's presence at ALL. I know...I hate everyone, but this guy seriuosly ticks me off. He honestly has no respect for me or my siblings here, and he cannot recognizes the errors he makes. instead he washes his hands by blaming it on someone else...CAN YOU BELIEVE HE STILL GETS AWAY WITH MOST OF THAT SHIT? Anyways....progress is slowly being achieved. However, we can truly have this running more efficiently if the head honcho wasn't so hard headed
Old 11.15.2012, 08:11 AM   #34
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I can't shake off the feeling that this thread is a little on the ironic side.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2012, 11:10 AM   #35
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I give world-class customer service. Mostly, because there is a horrendous lack of it in all walks of life, but secondly, so that I can bitch, as profusely as I desire, completely free of conscience.

I am the nicest guy you will never meet.
Old 11.15.2012, 12:38 PM   #36
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I am the nicest guy you will never meet.

do you give good head?
Old 11.15.2012, 01:30 PM   #37
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I give good errrthang.
Old 11.15.2012, 01:34 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I give good errrthang.

that's so nice!
Old 11.15.2012, 01:43 PM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Don't bat your eyes at me like that. I promise, I'm not your type.
Old 11.15.2012, 01:54 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Don't bat your eyes at me like that. I promise, I'm not your type.

i know, you're all skin and bones, but damn, it's so nice that you give good head. so nice!

me, i'm just a dick.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth