Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Intro's & Ends
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2010, 02:01 PM   #21
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
...I love it when you talk dirty...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXwxI8-dVdw

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2010, 02:14 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
the metric system SUCKS damn it i dont know what im fucking doing INCHES I NEED FEET AND INCHES

fuck no! the metric system is a product of reason, and was spread by the french revolution which in its day was a beacon of light (later it turned into a clusterfuck of terror and compromises, but eh, better that than nothing).

feet, inches, yards, 3/8 inches, pounds, ounces, it's all shit and a mess and a ridiculous medieval system from hell.

the metric system is clear and beautiful and you can look deep into it and understand it all.

convert one mile and a quarter to inches. go ahead, try.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2010, 02:18 PM   #23
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I am trying to draw in CAD and all I have ever worked with is our american dinosaur system, but I understand it and all of my other programs have to be set to the same thing for this shit to work. Got it converted now I am just trying to turn off the extra shit in the drawing i don't need. If it was in Architectural I could just put my furniture in. Simple as that. It is PISSING me off since I have a deadline.

Old 12.10.2010, 03:20 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I am trying to draw in CAD and all I have ever worked with is our american dinosaur system, but I understand it and all of my other programs have to be set to the same thing for this shit to work. Got it converted now I am just trying to turn off the extra shit in the drawing i don't need. If it was in Architectural I could just put my furniture in. Simple as that. It is PISSING me off since I have a deadline.

it's just multiply or divide by 10 so add or subtract zeros. the METER is the unit and everything els is either fractions or multiples of it.

1 inch is 2.54cm, or 254mm

you'll get the hang of it and will never want to go back.
Old 12.10.2010, 03:22 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
F# you all
i had it whit this fan site
i thought i try something
you all like the rest of the negativi can't handle my life people

and like to believe or pretend you're some one else
F# you

G-flat to you too?
Old 12.10.2010, 03:26 PM   #26
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's just multiply or divide by 10 so add or subtract zeros. the METER is the unit and everything els is either fractions or multiples of it.

1 inch is 2.54cm, or 254mm

you'll get the hang of it and will never want to go back.

i can do it by hand it is just the computer program that's being a bitch. Think I got it going now, but point is it should not take me 3 hours to just get started. I was given drawings from Canada that I have to do yet they failed to realize im american

Old 12.10.2010, 03:33 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i can do it by hand it is just the computer program that's being a bitch. Think I got it going now, but point is it should not take me 3 hours to just get started. I was given drawings from Canada that I have to do yet they failed to realize im american

3 hours of learning for a lifetime of ease!
Old 12.10.2010, 03:49 PM   #28
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

I know I know problems are always a learning experience. I'm gonna finish this shit monday. I can finally put in my furniture

Old 12.10.2010, 06:36 PM   #29
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
this is the end of side one, please fast forward and turn over your cassette.

leaves soaked in the blood of baby tree creature, ants stuck in it's gooey redness.

Whispering springs, their near-silence broken by skipping stones and 12 year old laughter.

Electric guitar shortcuts into metal mayhem.

lonely old men seek reach around relief via message board pricks
Old 12.10.2010, 11:47 PM   #30
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
most of you are sonic youth fans are not alternative
i don't like you people
and you don't have to like my

a shame on the alternative music
as they always wanted to brought it down

like a toy they want to have
and don't understand what it is
get dum or start to terrorise to get what they want

the redicilous world of animals
it's my toy
ha ha
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2010, 12:15 AM   #31
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Aw, gast...

I think you are weird, but I do like you.
Old 12.15.2010, 10:03 AM   #32
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
title: los

intro: ....surviving anotherday for you...
was he singing
scrating himself while waking up in his bed
the reason for that began the night before that
when he was wondering around in the citypark
his shoes were all wet and the carbon paper that he stuffed in his shoes
got smeared all over his feet
then he felt asleep in his bed that was become a sponge for all kinds of bacteria caused by spilled coffee mixed with tobacco, crumbs of food
and the smelly carbon paper that was all over his feet

end: and a new day begins in misty confusing clouds of factory smog

storie: los is the storie of a man becoming a bum after he found out that in the dishwashingproduct company he worked for was using dangerous amounts of detergents
he didnt agree with that
and after fuss with the principle of the factory
he got fired
somewhere in the 70 ties in the suburbs of paris
then there he starts another way of life
trying to find another vieuw for his life
and his journey begans with artists in paris
who open another life for him
a book of looks into his journey and what the people are doing during a surtain time
Old 12.25.2010, 01:53 PM   #33
gast30
invito al cielo

title: The birth of 11

intro: In a year didn't how to start the end of an unendless end, the first smell of a genius time philosofy raised into the skies of 2000.

end: That day, something happend, that moment the hole world was wachting 'the first steps on the surface of mars'.

storie: humour about birth in moderndays, all kinds of talks about births
and the first birth in space, accidentally happend on a commercial space flight for 15 minutes non-gravity
a idea of time thinking
and turing time philosofy of a song named elevator mirror
wich is a song about a time elevator that begings in 2011 and goes to 2012
and opens then and at 11.11.2011 at 11:11:11 to 11:11:22 the elevator stops for 11 seconds
who is born then is the birth of 11
is it going to happen or not....
you have to read the book

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth