Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Have you ever been on a date with a holocaust denier?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.11.2008, 06:04 PM   #21
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I do find it interesting how the extermination of jews by nazis has managed to eclipse other genocides from the last century. I'm by no means a holocaust denier, but I do believe that the establishment of Israel after the war has led to a number of figures doing their best to elevate its position in history in a bid to justify their own, often rather dubious, political ends. Germany certainly doesn't have a monopoly on modern-era fascism, as Israel's treatment of Palestinians over the last few decades proves.

I'm with you, but really it isn't exactly the fault of the Jews that after WWII the UN decided to give them a homeland right in the middle of Arab territories. That was insanity from the get go. Israel should have been set up in Germany where that Holocaust happened, but the US and USSR were to busy carving the conquered nation up for their own political purposes.

That doesn't justify the actions of the right wing thugs in power in Israel, nor does the constant influx into their cities of Palestine suicide bombers for decades now. However, the comparison just doesn't measure up - there weren't jewish suicide bombers in Germany, those people were all victims.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2008, 08:49 PM   #22
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
when i was new in amerikkka i briefly went out with a kentucky hillbilly girl i met in college. i never discussed the holocaust with her because i was just trying to get her in the sack, but i got quickly turned off when i took her to a greek restaurant and she made faces at the food. i don't know what else was in store because after that i fled.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2008, 09:58 PM   #23
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
when i was new in amerikkka i briefly went out with a kentucky hillbilly girl i met in college. i never discussed the holocaust with her because i was just trying to get her in the sack, but i got quickly turned off when i took her to a greek restaurant and she made faces at the food. i don't know what else was in store because after that i fled.
Ha ha, equating put off by Greek food with the holocaust. Might you remember the dishes or was it too long ago?
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2008, 10:08 PM   #24
barnaclelapse
the destroyed room

barnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's assesbarnaclelapse kicks all y'all's asses
I sat next to one in a bar once, and I sat next to one on a Greyhound bus when we were going through Illinois.

He had never seen The Blues Brothers, so he couldn't really understand why I suddenly started giggling every couple of minutes.
barnaclelapse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2008, 10:38 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Ha ha, equating put off by Greek food with the holocaust. Might you remember the dishes or was it too long ago?

i vaguely recall other bollocky expressions on her part like maybe she disliked black people and other such shit & that was the dealbreaker but nothing more vivid that the memory of her not touching her food, the cunt. she got moussaka i believe and i must have had some lamb-- i fucking love lamb.

afterwards i had to take her to denny's-- she liked fucking denny's. don't look at me funny, i was new in your country & not familiar with yahoo culture.

anyway one time her friend was having some sort of bachelorette party and said friend called me daddy and asked me for money-- i think that was the very last time i was near her.

i'm usually not an ungrateful dater but this was memorable in a horrible way.
Old 05.11.2008, 10:47 PM   #26
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, ditching greek for denny's is pretty atrocious. Especially when you are having something as non-threatening as moussaka.

Probably could have called it a casserole to convince her to eat it.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2008, 10:51 PM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
yeah, ditching greek for denny's is pretty atrocious. Especially when you are having something as non-threatening as moussaka.

Probably could have called it a casserole to convince her to eat it.

meh!

worthless...
Old 05.11.2008, 11:32 PM   #28
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i vaguely recall other bollocky expressions on her part like maybe she disliked black people and other such shit & that was the dealbreaker but nothing more vivid that the memory of her not touching her food, the cunt. she got moussaka i believe and i must have had some lamb-- i fucking love lamb.

afterwards i had to take her to denny's-- she liked fucking denny's. don't look at me funny, i was new in your country & not familiar with yahoo culture.

anyway one time her friend was having some sort of bachelorette party and said friend called me daddy and asked me for money-- i think that was the very last time i was near her.

i'm usually not an ungrateful dater but this was memorable in a horrible way.

haha i work at denny's. it's really an awful place, but for some reason i've been there for almost 3 years now. next month is freedom though.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 12:03 AM   #29
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
besides the quasi-antisemitism, my ex used to say how black people were inferior and were to blame for crime and stuff, i would say "yeah, mexico is going to shit because of black people who are practically non-existent here". laugh it off, sometimes she'd be "yeah, you're right" and sometimes she'd get pissed.

we used to talk all misanthropic about everything, saying how stupid people should be executed and shit like that.

i kinda miss her, hahahahaha...
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 12:41 AM   #30
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
haha i work at denny's. it's really an awful place, but for some reason i've been there for almost 3 years now. next month is freedom though.

I worked at Denny's for several years in the late '80s. Mostly I just hated the idea of looking for a slightly more real job. This kept me at Kinko's for eight years in the '90s too.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 03:09 AM   #31
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
You know they have Holocaust deniers in Israel now too?
Old 05.12.2008, 03:14 AM   #32
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
You know they have Holocaust deniers in Israel now too?
and neo nazis (jewish)

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 04:01 AM   #33
sarramkrop

I got off with a guy not a long while ago who knows someone I know and he seemed like a nice dude, friendly, attractive and all that. We decided to out go for a date (or whatever it might have been) a few days later and he went on and on about being a conservative MP in the area he lives in, he made some not thinly veiled racist stereotyping of anyone who was black or asian and so forth throughout the night. The thing that left me even more incredulous is that he seemed into me, a foreigner, and still he finds it fine to lambast people from ethninc minorities that were born here. There are some strange and fucked up people in this world.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 04:12 AM   #34
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
Yeah I dug this chick till I realised she was racist. Never talked to her again.

Also I have a sneaking suspicion that Death & the Maiden is a racist, if only due to the large amount of german music he seems to listen to.

Also because he doesn't seem to like me.
Old 05.12.2008, 04:31 AM   #35
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
sarramkrop and !@#$%!, where are you guys originally from?

Old 05.12.2008, 04:32 AM   #36
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROpumpkins
Also because he doesn't seem to like me.
When did you decide I didn't like you? Was it because I said Lee Is Free wasn't a Lee track?
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 06:39 AM   #37
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
sarramkrop and !@#$%!, where are you guys originally from?

Italy
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 06:42 AM   #38
fugazifan
invito al cielo

really? i didnt know that. cool.

Old 05.12.2008, 06:42 AM   #39
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I went out with a girl for ages before realising she was open minded. Boy, did THAT put an end to things. Nothing sexier than an afternoon fuck with a white supremacist chav, lemme tell ya.

... I'll get my coat.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.12.2008, 06:51 AM   #40
sarramkrop

If one has to count the amount of dodgy comments made about subjects that the majority of people don't have an in-depth knowledge about on a daily basis it would be enough to tie that rope around your neck and be done with it.

It's even worse when they are made by someone that you think are perfectly capable of intelligent and developed thought, given time.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth