Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Season Finale of Lost....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.13.2009, 10:34 PM   #21
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, he talked to them (Hurley, Jin, Miles) in the jungle last episode and believe that they're from the future because Hurley didn't know who the president was.
Old 05.13.2009, 10:35 PM   #22
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
And what about Desmond?
Old 05.13.2009, 10:36 PM   #23
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Old 05.13.2009, 10:38 PM   #24
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
HAHAHAHAHA

I was wondering about Desomnd the entire episode too.

And what happens to Claire and Charlie in all of this?
Old 05.13.2009, 10:40 PM   #25
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Claire is supposedly going to be regular cast in the last season.
Charlie might just be Hurley visions or flashback.
or I have no fucking clue because the bomb just rewrote the whole book.
Old 05.13.2009, 10:49 PM   #26
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
ugh....this is going to kill me for a year....A YEAR!
Old 05.13.2009, 10:51 PM   #27
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

More or less. They've got a lot of questions to answer.

Now I'm going to have to track down the book Jacob was reading.
Old 05.13.2009, 10:56 PM   #28
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
ok. I'm going to stop reading this thread now.

halp! I've been spoilt.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2009, 10:59 PM   #29
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Old 05.13.2009, 11:12 PM   #30
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
stoooopid show.
(in my opinion)
Old 05.13.2009, 11:35 PM   #31
NaiveMelody
stalker

That's ok, the beauty of it is, you don't have to watch it!
Old 05.13.2009, 11:53 PM   #32
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Obviously it's not Locke, it's probably Jacob's rival.

It was all hinted at in the opening.

So I'm thinking that Jacob somehow overthrew the original leaders and found all the secrets, that kind of a thing...and has been manipulating everything since then. Next season will all go into the history of the others, the island, and the war that destroyed the statue etc.

I'm thinking when the statue was built, jacob was not a leader of anything...maybe just a lowly worshiper of whatever the hell they worship.

Because the statue is definitely way, way older than the 1500s....which was the opening scene.

That ship was the Black Rock, the one that ended up in the middle of the jungle.

& it seemed that Jacob hadn't been in charge very long in that opening scene, like the other guy was bitter etc.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2009, 11:54 PM   #33
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
As far as everything else goes, and even what I just said...I have no idea...

all guessing...
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.13.2009, 11:55 PM   #34
NaiveMelody
stalker

I am still on the edge of my seat! Eeek!
Old 05.13.2009, 11:55 PM   #35
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

All the artwork looks Egyptian...so, maybe they'll be transported to Karnak!
Old 05.13.2009, 11:55 PM   #36
NaiveMelody
stalker

May I also add...I missed the first 5 minutes of the show...so I missed all that 1500s stuff....
Old 05.13.2009, 11:57 PM   #37
NaiveMelody
stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
All the artwork looks Egyptian...so, maybe they'll be transported to Karnak!

Hmm....or maybe...where was it that Locke was dropped?
Old 05.13.2009, 11:58 PM   #38
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

The episode opens as Jacob (Mark Pellegrino) sits on the beach of the island near the large statue of a four-toed figure, where he is visited by another man. The man comments on a boat on the horizon, suggesting that Jacob has brought it to the island. The man states that no matter who comes to the island the same thing happens over and over and that the man will find a loophole and find a way to kill Jacob.
Old 05.13.2009, 11:59 PM   #39
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaiveMelody
Hmm....or maybe...where was it that Locke was dropped?

Tunisia, Ben was too, if memory serves
Old 05.14.2009, 12:08 AM   #40
NaiveMelody
stalker

I'm glad I have a lot of Lost to catch up on, to keep me occupied while we wait.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth