Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page TWAT
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.12.2008, 05:32 PM   #441
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses

"jay-z hasn't said 'twat' in a song yet so we don't really talk about ourselves in our songs; but we do say 'juggalo' a lot, we sing about our fans. how many twats can spawn a whole army of moron twats?"

"twats come in so many forms and styles...some twats dress up and put make up on to make a pretentious point, other twats like to spend a lot of cash in fancy ways to demonstrate they are twats, like music videos, for example; other twats like other people's cultures and steal them to let everyone know what a twat you are, while others just let their twatness show by using one of those headset microphones...i am all those twats"
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 05:39 PM   #442
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Have you ever seen him live? He does a remarkable job of slipping in some unspeakably twatty bassing into some songs that would ordinarily be merely just a bit twatty.

No, I've not. I heard a couple of his choons on MTV2 and just took an instant dislike to the little fucker. You know how it is.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 05:47 PM   #443
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses

Cantankerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 05:50 PM   #444
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
No, I've not. I heard a couple of his choons on MTV2 and just took an instant dislike to the little fucker. You know how it is.

I've only ever seen pictures of Michael Buble - he's a twat. Russell Watson, that bird that was on telly this morning, that Welsh bird doing a crapper version of Amy Winehouse and that 'cockney' lass doing a shit version of Lily Allen - they're all twats, based on a very similar basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 05:52 PM   #445
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses

"Wave to the people, for they are the ones that buy all my records. You see, my little child, these people still believe i'm something of an eccentric talent, when in fact I'm little more than an ambitious bandwagon jumper who struck it lucky with her first album, thanks largely to the production skills of Nellee Hooper. They must never know that I'll never do anything halfway as decent as 'Venus as a Boy' again, otherwise they'll give up on me altogether and just buy Sigur Ros albums instead." Twat.
Old 06.12.2008, 05:54 PM   #446
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
already noted the björk.

she deserves to be called out a twat again, though, so well done.
Old 06.12.2008, 05:58 PM   #447
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm going to have to counter the Bjork-bashing with a bit of:

"We're so FUCKING modern that we did ONE half-alright song A MILLION YEARS AGO and ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE has ever pointed out that we are, in fact, UTTERLY shit". That's right, y'twats!

And Steve 'ugliest man alive' Lamacq is a twat and all.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.12.2008, 05:58 PM   #448
demonrail666
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I've only ever seen pictures of Michael Buble - he's a twat. Russell Watson, that bird that was on telly this morning, that Welsh bird doing a crapper version of Amy Winehouse and that 'cockney' lass doing a shit version of Lily Allen - they're all twats, based on a very similar basis.

A sound basis for judgement. I'm very rarely let down using it. I mean if you never heard a record made by Fred Durst and just saw a picture of him, you'd just know that he wasn't worth the effort. I know that The Kooks are atrocious and, needless to say, I've never heard a note of their music. You're right about Kate Nash, that shit bird doing the Lily Allen impressions. I heard some of her stuff and it really is exactly how you describe it. See? I even knew who you were talking about just by your description.

The only time I was let down by that was with the MC5 who looked like a half decent outfit but ended up sounding like a pub band.
Old 06.12.2008, 05:59 PM   #449
Glice
invito al cielo

TWAT!

Quote:
Old 06.12.2008, 06:00 PM   #450
acdc518
bad moon rising

acdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's assesacdc518 kicks all y'all's asses

acdc518 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 06:01 PM   #451
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
A sound basis for judgement. I'm very rarely let down using it. I mean if you never heard a record made by Fred Durst and just saw a picture of him, you'd just know that he wasn't worth the effort. I know that The Kooks are atrocious and, needless to say, I've never heard a note of their music. You're right about Kate Nash, that shit bird doing the Lily Allen impressions. I heard some of her stuff and it really is exactly how you describe it. See? I even knew who you were talking about just by your description.

The only time I was let down by that was with the MC5 who looked like a half decent outfit but ended up sounding like a pub band.

Kate Nash, that's the twat. She's just a twat really, isn't she? See, with the Kooks, I know full well that they're shit, but I can't remember if I've ever actually heard them. The lead singer from the Bluetones, he was a twat wasn't he? Someone posted Alan McGee earlier which reminded me of that guy that used to edit the NME. What a twat he looked.

Quote:
Old 06.12.2008, 06:01 PM   #452
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Two for the price of one:

Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 06:03 PM   #453
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

"by the power of peter sütcliffe, i summon the strenght of ten twats!!"
"not now phil! someone just said that we're twats at the susan lawly message board!"
"william, you know we are playing a show, right?"
"the fuck with them! it's the fucktards that don't post on how brilliant i am every minute of the day that worry me...another thread!! sotos might be behind all of this!"
"the fiend!!! register another fake account for me too, it's time to strike back!"
Old 06.12.2008, 06:04 PM   #454
demonrail666
invito al cielo

"Hi! Jo Wiley here. I champion indie bands on the radio. White boys fancy me but they don't realise that up close I look a bit like a Terrahawk. I am also the last person on earth that thinks Glastonbury is still worth going to. In short, I'm a twat. And an ugly one at that."
Old 06.12.2008, 06:05 PM   #455
Glice
invito al cielo

If anyone mentions Lauren Laverne I'll skin them alive.

Edit: because I love her, not because she's a twat. Obviously.

Quote:
Old 06.12.2008, 06:12 PM   #457
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry Glice but she makes The Culture Show even worse than it already is.

Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 06:13 PM   #458
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, you look surprised because my fist is heading for your face

Old 06.12.2008, 06:14 PM   #459
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
Sorry Glice but she makes The Culture Show even worse than it already is.

Wrong.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2008, 06:15 PM   #460
Lurker
invito al cielo

dsdvsd
202122 23 24252633 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth