Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Internet dating
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.09.2006, 11:21 PM   #121
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hah hah
this is either the funniest thread ever of the most pathetic

for the record:

1) truncated is awesome. while i've admired her wit is razor-sharp for a couple of weeks now, her assesments of some people's behaviors around here are so perfectly accurate i am now in awe of her and might start a religion.

2) noumenal is one of the smartest, best-read people around here, and calling him dumb or stupid or whatever is simply absurd.

3) i like porkmarras but i don't understand why he got angry at truncated or what the fight is about. i hope they make nice, butt sex or no butt sex

4) khchris, who is like 30, used to get all giggly on the internet with missingjmascis, who was at the time a 15 year old high school girl. according to their own public confessions, he used to called her on the phone, call her cute names, and send her cake. this while he was living with his regular girlfriend. yiiiiiikes!!!! hard candyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

5) khchris never apologized to hot eyed bride, but kept making excuses to justify what he had written (& you call can see).

6) khchris is soooooo not cooooooool!!! (but i don't hate him-- cmon-- hate??? why waste good hate on this...)

7) and i have fucking awesome memory . and i don't love everybody cos i'm not a fucking hippy, so i'm not going to let the insanos get away with their usual crap, but most people here are pretty cool by me-- most. now let's stop world war III or whatever this nonsense is and laugh at ourselves a little for all this wasted energy.
(that's not my butt by the way. mine is a much finer one and the pictures are not free)

1. If you think she's witty, you need to step off the short bus. "Cunt" isn't witty, but "Mike Hunt" is. I think you're just hard up for some indie rock girl(who's not very attractive to begin with). But then again, you thought she was witty(hahaha).

2. Noumenal is a newbie who I don't really know except that he tends to follow the same "highschool bully group conformists" who probably can relate to daterape frat boys better than he can with someone who can think for themselves.

3. I think you have to look at the Trunkster here. Take my posts for example. Nothing wrong with them, but out comes the Trunkster with the knives. It's obvious that Noumenal and the Trunkster are your friends and that you're perpetuating this "bully" mentality of "ganging up" on people because your friends can't handle arguments themselves.

Atleast you were clever enough to start KKKCHRIST. Your so-called "witty" friends weren't that bright.

4. MissinJMascis was 19 at the time(I think probably 21 now). No need to "make up" stories just to make me look bad. Half the people hate me here anyways, so why go the extra effort? I also talked to ciaran mackle who was younger, and have given advice to kids who were 16 on what Art Schools to go to. I did this because people want my opinion and approach me. Don't feel bad because nobody really has come to you for anything better than, "hey, let's fuck with khchris! Yeah, it will be fun!".

5. I've apologized to her and if you forgot, here's a formal apology again: I'm sorry HotEyedBride for calling you an "annoying twat" and you don't have to apologize for trash talking to me unless you'd like to. Great. Case closed. Now you can't say I never did.

6. I think you're just mad that you can bully little 14 yr old kids but when you tried it on me, I left you crying in humiliation and you haven't ever forgotten it, which is why you live to "watch" me.

I really could care less how old you are, if you're a boy or girl, if you're American or European. I really don't care and I really don't know because you don't mean that much to me to begin with. But, I am glad that you've taken alot of energy and interest in knowing who I am. I'm just sorry you've wasted your time.

7. I think he's gay. Glad to see him come out of the closet

Hey, !@#@$Q#!@$%!@$.

Why don't you let it go? Seriously, I feel bad because I know nothing about you, but you've kept logs and links to all my posts, like you're "stalking" me.

$^&%&^*$ is obviously obsessed with me.

It's the only thing he talks about these days
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2006, 11:27 PM   #122
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
I think you're just hard up for some indie rock girl(who's not very attractive to begin with).

That's fucked up. Why would you say that?
Old 04.09.2006, 11:37 PM   #123
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
That's fucked up. Why would you say that?

So what if I don't find her "attractive". Don't worry about my tastes, dear. Just worry about your own.
Old 04.09.2006, 11:40 PM   #124
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
No wonder everyone thinks you are an ass.

Yes sir!!!
Old 04.09.2006, 11:46 PM   #125
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
No wonder everyone thinks you are an ass.

Yes sir!!!

I'm just not a conformist and I think that bothers alot of people here who aren't comfortable with people that have their own thoughts that can think for themselves. This board seems to have this, "you should be down with anti-America, be left-wing hardcore extremist, anti-gov't hating SY fan".

And if you don't conform to this mold, you get labeled: "republican", "KKK", "Christian".

LOL!

Now that I think about it, it is kinda funny!

Most of all, I think alot of people here are too quick to pass judgement = prejudice. Nobody reads the entire threads, everyone starts "ganging up" on people(as you can see porkmarras experienced).

I just don't stand for it and I'm pretty good at "pushing buttons" and I think that frustrates the bullies on the board.
Old 04.09.2006, 11:55 PM   #126
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just couldn't have said this better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by truncated
I didn't used to mind khchris, despite the fact that we've had numerous disagreements. In fact, I liked him as a poster, because he seems to actually possess some intelligence, and he is very engaging in a debate. I even told him as much.

However, with his random, arbitrary troll accusations, absurd paranoia of social persecution, and nauseating need for attention, I simply cannot tolerate him any longer. He has this strange compulsion to be contentious and instigatory, and I'm not sure what motivates it. Does he think it's conducive to more lively debates? Does he simply enjoy being the devil's advocate?

Or is he one of the most passive-aggressive dickheads I have ever encountered?

I'll opt for number three.

He tries to inflame posters with seemingly offhand comments, which are in actuality carefully constructed to instigate his targets. Said target naturally gets angry and lashes out against khchris, which is EXACTLY what he wants - he's now got them engaged in an argument, one which he can claim to be blameless in starting. He then hounds them ceaselessly, constantly baiting the poster, and THEN comes whining to the rest of the board about constantly being picked on and harassed. It's carefully crafted from the beginning, and amounts to a long-winded textual version of "Hey, look at me, PLEASE pay attention to me!"

please people, read and remember these words. pure analytical genius.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2006, 11:55 PM   #127
krastian
invito al cielo

Ok that's fine.....but what's up with the "dear" bullshit? That's pretty fucking condescending. Nobody wants to be addressed like that. Maybe shit like that is why people tend to "pass judgement" with you. Either way I could care less.....blah.
Old 04.09.2006, 11:57 PM   #128
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yo krastian, just read the post above you

especially the last paragraph of the quote

it's happening *right now*.
Old 04.09.2006, 11:59 PM   #129
krastian
invito al cielo

Yeah I know......I read it.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:01 AM   #130
khchris(original)
100%

LOL!

I don't think the trunkster's won many friends on this board either.

This started when I said "internet dating was for people with self-esteem problems".

And that is true.

I think the trunkster did not want to hear the truth because well, it probably didn't make her feel any better about herself.

So instead of asking why, well the knives come out.

You have your bully group, I don't need anyone to fight my battles. I don't need "groups with numbers" to defend myself.

Why are you so obsessed with me in the first place?

You've displayed some pretty disturbing behavior. I mean, if you get this wound up over someone upsetting you, I'd hate to see what you'd do to your girlfriend or wife.

You don't beat up your girlfriends or stalk girls, do you? Because your behavior is probably aligned with most psychotic jealous boyfriends who end up murdering their girlfriends.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:02 AM   #131
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Ok that's fine.....but what's up with the "dear" bullshit? That's pretty fucking condescending. Nobody wants to be adressed like that. Maybe shit like that is why people tend to "pass judgement" with you. Either way I could care less.....blah.

People pass judgement because they are ignorant. Forget the fact that some people think I'm an "asshole". If they refuse to see the facts, then that's called pure "ignorance".

Sorry you feel this way, my dear
Old 04.10.2006, 12:03 AM   #132
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

He tries to inflame posters with seemingly offhand comments, which are in actuality carefully constructed to instigate his targets. Said target naturally gets angry and lashes out against khchris, which is EXACTLY what he wants - he's now got them engaged in an argument, one which he can claim to be blameless in starting. He then hounds them ceaselessly, constantly baiting the poster, and THEN comes whining to the rest of the board about constantly being picked on and harassed. It's carefully crafted from the beginning, and amounts to a long-winded textual version of "Hey, look at me, PLEASE pay attention to me!"
Old 04.10.2006, 12:06 AM   #133
krastian
invito al cielo

Quote:

Sorry you feel this way, my dear

Unnecessary......I just asked you a simple question.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:11 AM   #135
khchris(original)
100%

Alright!

Now a "khchris-hater" party ain't a "khchris-hater" party without one of the biggest haters of them all, Everyneurotic!

Welcome aboard!
Old 04.10.2006, 12:13 AM   #136
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Unnecessary......I just asked you a simple question.

What as the question? Why the use of "dear"? Oh, because I was trying to be nice, that's all. It's like if I replied,"...my friend". Would you take offense to that too?
Old 04.10.2006, 12:13 AM   #137
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Alright!

Now a "khchris-hater" party ain't a "khchris-hater" party without one of the biggest haters of them all, Everyneurotic!

Welcome aboard!

...and THEN comes whining to the rest of the board about constantly being picked on and harassed. It's carefully crafted from the beginning, and amounts to a long-winded textual version of "Hey, look at me, PLEASE pay attention to me!"
Old 04.10.2006, 12:18 AM   #139
krastian
invito al cielo

Quote:
What as the question? Why the use of "dear"? Oh, because I was trying to be nice, that's all. It's like if I replied,"...my friend". Would you take offense to that too?

Ha....the question was my first post.....and I thought the "dear" crap again was to be a dick. It doesn't offend me, I just don't like being addressed that like that. I didn't say shit to you man.
Old 04.10.2006, 12:19 AM   #140
khchris(original)
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
so, when i did even address you?

Someone address you?

Oh, I just figured since &*^%&^% was here that you'd follow him in here to possibly throw some knives.

What brings you in on the thread, knowing that you didn't even bother to respond to the actual 1st post and all?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth