oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05.01.2006, 07:49 PM   #1381
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
algebra ii is just i on crack.

Haha, I guess you could say so. I don't really remember those classes. Freshmen year and below was all a blur to me.

I don't own a mp3 player, but my dog does.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2006, 08:01 PM   #1382
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I can't believe nobody else would choose Koopa. Koopa rules all on Mario Kart.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2006, 08:09 PM   #1383
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Yeh, Koopa's pretty sweet. He's a cutie.

F'nobody- I've got one. 20 gig Creative Zen!
Old 05.01.2006, 08:11 PM   #1384
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i loved the part at the end of super mario brothers when the credits roll at the end and it shows all the bad guys names. i thought it was genius when i was a little kid. and still do!

samuel, mind explaining how your dog has an mp3 player?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2006, 09:19 PM   #1385
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
the same way all dogs get mp3 players.
Old 05.01.2006, 09:23 PM   #1386
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
wtf yo moms a koopa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7uSk...action%20mario

bavommmmmmmmmmmmmm
I felel ccrazy
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2006, 09:27 PM   #1387
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
i loved the part at the end of super mario brothers when the credits roll at the end and it shows all the bad guys names. i thought it was genius when i was a little kid. and still do!

hell yeah, one of my favorite games ending. my favorite mario bros. ending fo sure!!
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.01.2006, 09:43 PM   #1388
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
I was always amped to see all the charicters in the ending. It took me forever to find the level with the underwater bullet bill. I used to think that it was a charicter that never existed.

Anybody remember A Link to the Past? That's my favorite video game of all time. I have that shit wired.
Old 05.01.2006, 09:44 PM   #1389
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
Anybody remember A Link to the Past? That's my favorite video game of all time. I have that shit wired.

I have it.

Majora's Mask is still much better.
Old 05.01.2006, 09:46 PM   #1390
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
I have it.

Majora's Mask is still much better.

Really? Majora's Mask was my least favorite Zelda. Does anybody remember Mike Tyson's Punch Out? That game was fucking hard. The SNES one was a joke though. I recently put the SNES one in and played it and dominated every round.
Old 05.01.2006, 10:03 PM   #1391
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
link to the past is awesome, i have it on the gameboy advanced. but my favorite will always be the first zelda. i never got to play any beyond the snes.

i remember the super punch out, tried it once and tossed it out. the first one is a classic!!! it's still very fucking tough for me to finish it.
Old 05.01.2006, 10:08 PM   #1392
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Fucking Soda Popinski and Super Macho Man always would kick my ass. If I could make it past them then Mike Tyson would knock me down in one punch.
Old 05.01.2006, 10:19 PM   #1393
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Fucking Soda Popinski and Super Macho Man always would kick my ass. If I could make it past them then Mike Tyson would knock me down in one punch.

yeah man, i could usually take soda popinsky, but that asshole macho man...
...he'd usually kick my ass.

i remember the first time i got to mike tyson and i thought "i just have to skip his punches and lay a couple on him, and maybe outlast him" but then, out of fucking nowhere WHAM!! blast to the head and no chance of getting up and back to soda motherfuckin' popinsky.

and yes, i mean mike tyson, if you played the other punch out, then you didn't play punch out.
Old 05.01.2006, 10:34 PM   #1394
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsTY...=mario%20music A guy beats Mario 3 in 11 minutes. I guess never having a girlfriend your whole life is the price you have to pay to become Mario master.
Old 05.01.2006, 10:38 PM   #1395
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Quote:
Check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsTY...=mario%20music A guy beats Mario 3 in 11 minutes. I guess never having a girlfriend your whole life is the price you have to pay to become Mario master.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!, i will have to watch it.

this thread inspired me to change my avatar
Old 05.02.2006, 05:38 PM   #1396
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
donkey kong!

finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 07:04 PM   #1397
John Violence
the end of the ugly

Donkey Kong was rad! I had all three for SNES.
Old 05.02.2006, 07:12 PM   #1398
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i love tetris.
Old 05.02.2006, 07:15 PM   #1399
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

holy shit

I just saw the funniest thing on TV.

There was a crane working construcition, and it swung and knocked portopotty off of this edge and some dude flew out while he was taking a shit. HAHA

turn on NBC, it should be on again
Old 05.02.2006, 07:21 PM   #1400
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Donkey Kong Country one, two and three are all near-perfect. As is Tetris. The SNES is a fine machine. Other faves for the SNES:

Chaos Engine, International Superstar Cricket, MArio Kart, ZOMBIES!!!

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
60676869 70 71727380120170570 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth