Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i was arrested at again at a protest last week- heres what i wrote about it
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.19.2010, 02:01 AM   #141
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
anyways so.....
this was a fun thread to watch develop. i havent had time to write a response to it. but now i will.
yes i am jewish. i come from european descent. much of my family was murdered in the holocaust.
to make this short-
i am not helping terrorist organizations and i am not stopping israel from defending itself. kicking palestinian refugees out of their homes that they have lived in for over 50 years and letting violent settlers in instead simply because some jewish orginization has what seems to be property ownership from the ottaman empire is not in the name of national security. these palestinians also have land ownership all over israel but were kicked out of their homes in 48. because of israels discriminatory laws, jews are allowed to get back their pre 48 homes, whereas palestinians are not.

hevusa you are incredibly ignorant and unless you become a little bit more aware of the situation i feel no need to justify my actions to you beyond my two posts in this thread.
oh and to that other ignorant guy in the thread (besides KIS) who talked about all israelis should die - you can get stuffed as well.

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 02:06 AM   #142
vulva
the end of the ugly

vulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's assesvulva kicks all y'all's asses
happy to hear you're okay. I've talked to some israeli friends who aren't as brave as to protest over this but they wanted me to send some support your way in terms of being encouraging and saying your speaking out is admirable
Old 05.19.2010, 06:32 AM   #143
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
anyways so.....
this was a fun thread to watch develop. i havent had time to write a response to it. but now i will.
yes i am jewish. i come from european descent. much of my family was murdered in the holocaust.
to make this short-
i am not helping terrorist organizations and i am not stopping israel from defending itself. kicking palestinian refugees out of their homes that they have lived in for over 50 years and letting violent settlers in instead simply because some jewish orginization has what seems to be property ownership from the ottaman empire is not in the name of national security. these palestinians also have land ownership all over israel but were kicked out of their homes in 48. because of israels discriminatory laws, jews are allowed to get back their pre 48 homes, whereas palestinians are not.

hevusa you are incredibly ignorant and unless you become a little bit more aware of the situation i feel no need to justify my actions to you beyond my two posts in this thread.
oh and to that other ignorant guy in the thread (besides KIS) who talked about all israelis should die - you can get stuffed as well.

The lunatical left are clearly really struggling in justifying their flagrant anti-semitism when arserimming Arab terrorist groups, using petty issues like housing rights all in the name of modern Marxism known as political correctness. It's painfully ironic that they're as bad as the Nazi's when following their asinine protocols. The stupid cunts.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 06:38 AM   #144
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
trolls are supposed to be banned. i said before, if we get a certain number of people (10?20?) who all agree can't we ask chabib to ban it? isn't that fair?
its a troll so all it does is sap energy. it wants to drag you down to its horrible level.

its not a poster that contributes anything. its just a troll. you can rip on it, but unlike any other poster you dislike and may rip on, it won't at least try to answer you back on any of your points or engage with you.

for example posters here that don't like me and that i don't like... we may rip on each other and hold our grudges but they can at least make for fun back and forths or even be resolved at some point or make for a good argument. if i get ripped apart or if they do, its still part of the actual discussion. not with the kis troll. noone can do this with that troll. because he is not here to contribute.

why the fuck hasn't he been banned already? take this as bitchy if you will but you would expect a troll to be banned before it hits 2000+ posts.

it's not that what he says, about leftists or marxists is particularily offensive, and im trying to stop people from talking shit about those groups. it is that he is only saying these things as a troll, and is incapable of actually entering into discussion. if he acted the way he did about right wingers or christians it would still be trolling. if he was capable of actual discussion it would be great. i would love a right winger that actually held opinions and was able to defend them. but as ive said again and again that is not possible with it.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 07:13 AM   #145
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
If we ban people they will just return in other guises. So there's not too much point unless we put in place an IP ban (but that may block other users from the site).
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 07:17 AM   #146
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
we banned charles webster. when he shows up again he just gets banned again. if kis shows up again he can just get banned when he starts trollin and we work out who he is. simple
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 07:30 AM   #147
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
England burns with anti-Jewish hate.

I don't really think it does.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 07:37 AM   #148
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
The UK certainly has fucked up a lot of things in the world with their imperialism. I'm glad the US took care of the redcoat problem.

Took care of the problem, and then took care of the problems in the Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Panama, Chile, Guatamala, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Korea, Iraq, Lebanon, Cambodia, Liberia, Zaire, East Timor, El Salvador, Afghanistan, Colombia, etc.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 09:59 AM   #149
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
anyways so.....
to make this short-

Much of my family was murdered during the holocaust as well. It is why I'm an American today.

Your government has those laws in place because these people hate your country and its people. It is the governments job to protect its people against harm, foreign or domestic. The people you are helping are attacking you on a daily basis and wouldn't mind seeing you dead. They obviously can't co-exist with you, that hasn't worked for... well, EVER. So I certainly admire you for having your heart in the right place but what good are you going to be for anyone in jail? And obviously this is a generalization, not every single non Jew in the area hates you. But I would venture to guess saying most hate you is correct... simply because of your DNA! Iran is about to take you off the face of the map and you are worrying about what your government is doing to people that don't give a rats ass about you?!?

I'm so sick and tired of religion and the religious bullcrap that will never cease spewing out of your homeland Fugazifan. The Jews should not have been granted that land in the first place. If you want peace you need to leave Israel. If you want to help Israel (zionist) you need to defend it. Or if you want to play mother teresa and help your enemy you can waste your time in jail or with legal trouble.

I am all for animal rights, here in America, but I wouldn't go to jail over it. There are other ways to affect change.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 10:09 AM   #150
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
God, you're still persisting with absolute fuckwittery. We all live in castles. The French live on a diet of cheese and garlic. I never met a Spaniard who didn't fuck dogs. The Chinese cheat at poker. America is the only country. Africans all bathe in AIDS. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE PERSON IN ONE COUNTRY AT ANY ONE TIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 10:17 AM   #151
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
God, you're still persisting with absolute fuckwittery. We all live in castles. The French live on a diet of cheese and garlic. I never met a Spaniard who didn't fuck dogs. The Chinese cheat at poker. America is the only country. Africans all bathe in AIDS. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE PERSON IN ONE COUNTRY AT ANY ONE TIME.

Did hamas not just get elected? Or are you a fuckface?
There is so much hatred of Jews in the world... you have no idea.

The road is paved with gold would be the correct one for America.
Old 05.19.2010, 10:26 AM   #152
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I was going out with a Jew for a long time. There's plenty of disdain towards Israel, plenty of anti-semitism, lots of confusion, and I've been on the receiving end of some nasty goyim sentiment. I'm just saying that you're reducing everything to a single position. fugazifan represents Israel, the state, the people, the religion, as much as anyone else. The few Palestinians I know are lovely and tolerant people. Reducing it all to single position, unitary dialogues, is just detrimental to the sort of nuanced understanding that !£$% is trying to get across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 10:38 AM   #153
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
^^^
Quote:
As soon as you engage with Tinnternop you are assimilated into the legion of trolls. You know this.

does this mean that it's yr turn to hold the SYG*P*Q*R standard?

it's heavy, but the gold and blue eagle looks lovely in the sun.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 10:49 AM   #154
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
I was going out with a Jew for a long time. There's plenty of disdain towards Israel, plenty of anti-semitism, lots of confusion, and I've been on the receiving end of some nasty goyim sentiment. I'm just saying that you're reducing everything to a single position. fugazifan represents Israel, the state, the people, the religion, as much as anyone else. The few Palestinians I know are lovely and tolerant people. Reducing it all to single position, unitary dialogues, is just detrimental to the sort of nuanced understanding that !£$% is trying to get across.

I see what you are saying... and I totally agree. I guess things come out a bit black & white on the internets. I think if we all sat down in a room together and actually talked things would be a bit more clear.

I went to high school for a few years in Sweden who took in many muslim refugees from various wars. They all knew I was part Jewish and we all got along great. I know that most people are moderates and generally nice people who get pulled into religious shitstorms because of extremist factions from both the left and right fringe. So I understand what Fugazifan is doing is just. I guess I just get a little emotional because of the hate I have seen my family experience through the years.

I think views get amplified in that region due to the belief in the divine, which is so silly. Without a belief in God everyone in that region could find a much easier path to peace. That shit is going to come to a Islamic-Jewish-Christian head (sexy).
Old 05.19.2010, 10:52 AM   #155
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Took care of the problem, and then took care of the problems in the Philippines, Vietnam, Iran, Panama, Chile, Guatamala, Nicaragua, Indonesia, Korea, Iraq, Lebanon, Cambodia, Liberia, Zaire, East Timor, El Salvador, Afghanistan, Colombia, etc.

You forgot about the Native Americans!
And what do you think the European Union is? An extension of the same arm.
Old 05.19.2010, 11:02 AM   #156
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

So Fugazifan... do you believe the state of Israel was created (and sustained by US money) just so the Jewish population could be in place for the rapture? I wouldn't put it past the religious fundamentalists in America to think this way.

Or do you think it is a strategic ally location to gain access to the middle east oil, the last substantial natural source of energy in the world?
Old 05.19.2010, 11:03 AM   #157
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
for the record, I'm all for Native Americans taking up guns and pushing whitey back across the Atlantic.

me? I'll be going across the Pacific.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 11:08 AM   #158
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by space
for the record, I'm all for Native Americans taking up guns and pushing whitey back across the Atlantic.

me? I'll be going across the Pacific.

Their guns are casinos now.
oh.. you mean the buffalo don't you. i want yr drugs.

You going to Japan or something?
Old 05.19.2010, 03:10 PM   #159
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
The lunatical left are clearly really struggling in justifying their flagrant anti-semitism when arserimming Arab terrorist groups, using petty issues like housing rights all in the name of modern Marxism known as political correctness. It's painfully ironic that they're as bad the Nazi's when following their asinine protocols. The stupid cunts.

It's painfully ironic to hear you of all people compare anyone to a nazi.

And the pain minus the irony applies doubly to your use of the nonword lunatical
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2010, 03:13 PM   #160
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Jewish chicks are HOT

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth