Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.24.2018, 09:23 AM   #4821
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Right winger mail bombs to Soros, Clinton and Obama

Lefties mail bombs? nope
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2018, 11:04 AM   #4822
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-tr...-flag?ref=home
Old 10.24.2018, 11:35 AM   #4823
ilduclo
invito al cielo

“The second they come here, they have a full legal right to free education, to free healthcare. They don’t pay for it, we pay for it. When you go to the doctor, you pay for your medical bills, they don’t have to. The people who are part of this current invasion, over 80 percent are gang-aged males, military-aged males. Many of them are from the extremely dangerous gang called MS-13.

“Those who are globalists, like George Soros, his goal is to see the destruction of the United States because he wants a one-world government. We need to recognize these are bad actors who want to see this happen and that’s why I thank God that Donald Trump is the President of the United States. If the president stands up and keeps this invading army out, I think he will be rewarded politically by the people in the United States.”

Michelle Crazy Eyes
Old 10.24.2018, 01:00 PM   #4824
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I early voted today!

I would post a pic of the sticker they gave me as I left, but I don’t know how to post pics from my phone : (
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2018, 01:35 PM   #4825
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I voted early too.

Then came home to the news about pipe bombs sent to prominent democrats.

I assume a disgruntled Democrat is behind all this, because they are the ones who are hysterical and out of control and prone to violence, right?

EDIT: I was being sarcastic with the above comment, but I couldn't resist checking out the Breitbart crowd. First comment I see:

Lolol—awww come on people- this is a set up.. Dims trying to affect the voting

Another winner:

Of course it is a trick. They almost always find the sender in these cases but I will bet the ranch they never find these senders. If they do happen to find them it will not be revealed who they are until after the mid-terms. This is just another desperate attempt by the Left to fool the masses that get their news and politics spoon fed to them by Google, Facebook and their television sets.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2018, 06:03 PM   #4826
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
I didn't say full equality had been achieved yet. I said that the amendments and subsequent legislation had done much to extend the promise of the enlightenment to everyone, and then gave examples of those laws and their effects.

oh! the promise!

here a few promises for you:

you look fine

don’t worry, you’ll be okay

i’ll respect you in the morning

it’s not you, it’s me

i’ll call you

the check is in the mail!

Quote:
Yeah, a CRITICALLY important step towards freedom.

freedom from excessive incarceration, freedom from police brutality, freedom from discrimination, freedom from electoral apartheid, freedom from what?

words words words

Quote:
My argument here continues as above, but the legal status of transsexuals might be more reasonably founded in whether or not they have a Y-chromosome than in the results of elective cosmetic surgery designed to create an illusion.

oh wow, who made you the gender expert? i didn’t know you had such understanding of these things.

please tell us how did you achieve this expertise

Quote:
As I said, important steps have been taken, but much remains.

words words words

here’s a list of broken treaties for you

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...ca n_treaties

Quote:
I'm saying they voted as a class according to their interests as a class.

class + ethnicity

Quote:
That's not what I mean, and you know it.

i think you’re the one who doesn’t know what you mean because you’re so completely out of touch you think “promises” is enough

the service entrance is still in the back

Quote:
On that I agree with you, but much has already been accomplished.

NOT ENOUGH. NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.

so out of touch! you must live in a bubble.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2018, 06:16 PM   #4827
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
My argument here continues as above, but the legal status of transsexuals might be more reasonably founded in whether or not they have a Y-chromosome than in the results of elective cosmetic surgery designed to create an illusion.

What's it to you whether trans women piss in the girl's bathroom?

(Also, there's a surprising amount of chromosomal differences, and you'll find most genetic scientists will say 'it's a bit more complicated than just XX / XY'.)
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2018, 06:40 PM   #4828
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Many women don't relish the idea of sharing a bathroom with a "Trans Woman'.

That's true, but it really shouldn't be an issue: nobody's going to see a penis they don't want to.

And before you hit me with the safety argument, it's actually the other way round: trans people are significantly more likely to be assaulted than cis ones.
Old 10.24.2018, 07:47 PM   #4829
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
When that happens, law enforcement should hold the perpetrators accountable, although I realize that doesn't a always happen.

Perpetrators should be held accountable, nobody's saying they shouldn't be. I'm just saying that the safety argument shouldn't be used as one to try and stop trans people from using the bathroom they'd prefer.
Old 10.24.2018, 07:52 PM   #4830
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No: Laws, laws, laws.

laws are sheer bullshit when racism and sexism are institutionalized in legislatures, police departments, the medical profession, school funding...

Quote:
Reasoning will tell you the difference between a real man or woman and a surgically crafted illusion.

lmao

your binary speculations don’t apply to reality

you need to get out and meet more people before spewing nonsensical theories about things you know nothing about

or... did lola suprise you?

Quote:
There remains a lot of work to be done.

well clearly

Quote:
Please re-read my prior posts about why working class people support Trump. I'm not going to re-post the whole thing again.

i know what he did

we all do

Quote:
I didn't say "promises", but "the promise". There's a big difference.

singular, plural, lie, lies, truth value = 0

Quote:
Agreed. But the framework for achieving the promise is here and it is real. It's called the Constitution.

lmmfao

he brought out the fetishes & the holy relics

the check is in the mail!

it’s in the mail!

it’s in the mail!

Quote:
Not quite.

bubble boy
Old 10.24.2018, 11:38 PM   #4831
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I'm a working class person and that rich kid can fuck right off. The fact that a person like that has managed to hijack populism only proves how stupid people really are. My vasectomy was the best decision I ever made. Humans should just become extinct. I honestly hope these are the end times.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.24.2018, 11:53 PM   #4832
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I'm a working class person and that rich kid can fuck right off. The fact that a person like that has managed to hijack populism only proves how stupid people really are. My vasectomy was the best decision I ever made. Humans should just become extinct. I honestly hope these are the end times.

would you agree that humanity is a virus on the planet earth? I feel that at times, truth be told.
Old 10.25.2018, 09:27 AM   #4833
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Just another reason to vote D, so-called “Justice Dept” vs EEOC on trans rights

https://www.law.com/corpcounsel/2018...supreme-court/
Old 10.25.2018, 10:35 AM   #4834
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
any fans of the President Show on here? The latest episode was quite a thrill. You could watch it on the CC site in full if you're able and willing to sign in (I'm not even trying, as a non US resident it's probably not even possible ). Or read about it and see a small clip here

Quote:
A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump

A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump - After losing re-election in 2020, Donald Trump's (Anthony Atamanuik) life enters a tailspin, and years later, a documentary crew attempts to track down his whereabouts.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.25.2018, 01:57 PM   #4835
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
*accusations of false flag democrats plotting their own homemade-bomb-based PR campaigns abound*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.26.2018, 04:31 AM   #4836
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Right winger mail bombs to Soros, Clinton and Obama

Lefties mail bombs? nope

Are devices that are poorly made, incapable of going -BOOM- actually a bomb?

Pipe, duck tape, protruding wires and a smart phone:

It sure looked real and caused headaches for many. It’s fortunate that the person or persons responsible for this didn’t have the “know how” to pull it off.

Obama
Biden
Clinton
Brennan

Why send one to those four?
They aren’t running for or controlling anything??

Ilduclo thinks the Right is responsible......why?
To make the Republicans look bad?
To keep Republicans from voting?

......was someone trying to motivate Democrats to go vote?

Many Democrats were quick to call it terrorism......how many times did the Democrats want then-President Obama to call evil acts -terrorism- when something actually did happen while he was in Office......but he never would?

Anyone else find that odd?

To be clear, you don’t need detonation for the act to be terrorism......IT WAS TERRORISM!!!

Evaluating buildings and causing panic = TERRORISM!!!

I hope they find who is responsible and prosecute him/them to the fullest extent of the law!!!
Old 10.26.2018, 08:34 AM   #4837
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
bombers are weak assholes.

Think about the idiots that bomb and kill abortion doctors. Those are right wing hardcore idiots.

these packages have all come from Florida, the state with the largest collection of all kinds of idiot, both left wing and right wing....
Old 10.26.2018, 12:09 PM   #4838
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Are devices that are poorly made, incapable of going -BOOM- actually a bomb?

Pipe, duck tape, protruding wires and a smart phone:

It sure looked real and caused headaches for many. It’s fortunate that the person or persons responsible for this didn’t have the “know how” to pull it off.

Obama
Biden
Clinton
Brennan

Why send one to those four?
They aren’t running for or controlling anything??

Ilduclo thinks the Right is responsible......why?
To make the Republicans look bad?
To keep Republicans from voting?

......was someone trying to motivate Democrats to go vote?

Many Democrats were quick to call it terrorism......how many times did the Democrats want then-President Obama to call evil acts -terrorism- when something actually did happen while he was in Office......but he never would?

Anyone else find that odd?

To be clear, you don’t need detonation for the act to be terrorism......IT WAS TERRORISM!!!

Evaluating buildings and causing panic = TERRORISM!!!

I hope they find who is responsible and prosecute him/them to the fullest extent of the law!!!

lmao @ ALL CAPS TRUTHINESS!!!

..............why? (as you’d say)

..............were you in denial about deadbeat donnie’s rhetoric and its effects?

ok enough with the dots

yes, we didn’t know before, but we now know, cesar sayoc jr, a registered republican from florida, originally from new york (tesla is that you?) has been arrested for this terroristic bullshit

check out his sticker-covered van

yes, as the late john mccain put it so well, trump fired up the crazies, and he continues to do so every day

now wait for tesla to say false flag! etc etc and post a link from a lunatic blog
Old 10.26.2018, 01:48 PM   #4839
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmao @ ALL CAPS TRUTHINESS!!!

..............why? (as you’d say)

..............were you in denial about deadbeat donnie’s rhetoric and its effects?

ok enough with the dots

yes, we didn’t know before, but we now know, cesar sayoc jr, a registered republican from florida, originally from new york (tesla is that you?) has been arrested for this terroristic bullshit

check out his sticker-covered van

yes, as the late john mccain put it so well, trump fired up the crazies, and he continues to do so every day

now wait for tesla to say false flag! etc etc and post a link from a lunatic blog

So a guy “living in a van down by the river” somehow represents the Right, a crazie deadbeat donnie as you put it......and it’s people like this who elected Donald Trump into office?

Or more importantly, will be the ones to vote and help the Republicans keep control of the House and Senate on November 6th?

The ALL CAPS were for anyone of you who would try and say I was somehow not thinking this was terrorism. Bombs that don’t go -BOOM- make it much easier to dissect and investigate.

Have you heard the one about College campuses going out of their way to say that ANTIFA is protected language......while at the same time circulating flyers to their students warning them that sombreros, mustaches and Indian paraphernalia are not wise decisions for Halloween costume‘s because, “my culture is not your costume?”

Wish I had a CNN Sucks sticker on my jeep......everyone have a great weekend!
Old 10.26.2018, 02:03 PM   #4840
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
So a guy “living in a van down by the river” somehow represents the Right, a crazie deadbeat donnie as you put it......and it’s people like this who elected Donald Trump into office?

Or more importantly, will be the ones to vote and help the Republicans keep control of the House and Senate on November 6th?

The ALL CAPS were for anyone of you who would try and say I was somehow not thinking this was terrorism. Bombs that don’t go -BOOM- make it much easier to dissect and investigate.

Have you heard the one about College campuses going out of their way to say that ANTIFA is protected language......while at the same time circulating flyers to their students warning them that sombreros, mustaches and Indian paraphernalia are not wise decisions for Halloween costume‘s because, “my culture is not your costume?”

Wish I had a CNN Sucks sticker on my jeep......everyone have a great weekend!

lmao “college campuses”

whataboutism at its best

right out of deadbeat donnie’s propaganda school

say hi to your bomber friends
192232239240241 242 243244245252292342 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth