Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.03.2019, 04:58 PM   #7221
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Trump's approval in key battleground states:

AZ: 47/50
CO: 41/56
FL: 48/49
GA: 49/48
IA: 42/55
ME: 42/55
MI: 43/53
NV: 43/54
NH: 38/60
NC: 47/50
OH: 46/51
TX: 49/47
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2019, 12:06 AM   #7222
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
”We Need To Eat The Babies”
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2019, 01:42 AM   #7223
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Trump telling reporters that China should investigate Biden is just classic Trump. Funny thing is, that if Obama had done anything like that you know the Trumpites, looking at you Bytor, wout be screaming impeachment. Oh the hypocrisy. You gotta love it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2019, 08:59 AM   #7224
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
You need to understand that Obama did similar things:

Obama granted immunity to Hillary’s lawyer so she could delete and dispose of 33,000 emails. This was revealed in courtroom testimony and I’ve linked and shared the articles previously in this thread!

Many wonder if Obama didn’t grant immunity to Hillary Clinton for setting up a server in a janitors closet at a pizza shop so communications between Hillary and Obama concerning the Trump campaign could go undetected?

Hillary’s explication: With A Cloth Or Something......it’s important to remember, Obama had already granted immunity to Hillary’s attorney, but the American people didn’t learn of said immunity until it was revealed in court testimony. This video shows Hillary proclaiming “nothing of importance was deleted.”

The million dollar question......if there was nothing of importance, why did Presidential Obama need to grant immunity???

However, h8kurdt is correct about one thing......the American people probably would have called for impeachment of Obama if they knew what he did days before leaving office.

Why did Traitor Hussein take such actions......to make it easier for the DEMS to spy on soon to be President Trump???

In Traitor Hussein’s final day as President, the Barack Obama's administration handed the Palestinians $221 million (£177 million) on his last day in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Trump telling reporters that China should investigate Biden is just classic Trump. Funny thing is, that if Obama had done anything like that you know the Trumpites, looking at you Bytor, wout be screaming impeachment. Oh the hypocrisy. You gotta love it.

“looking at you Bytor”

I addressed this in a post on this page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

Do you have difficulty connecting the dots?

Do you think it’s okay for Hillary, Nancy and the DEMS to try and get China to release Donald Trumps tax returns?

Answer this h8kurdt......what do you believe the DEMS were going to do with that information if China had released it?

From the cheap seats it appears you are excusing the DEMS actions while at the same time calling for impeachment because our President asked China to investigate???
Old 10.04.2019, 09:01 AM   #7225
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh, there’s putin’s rancid ham going at it again....

bytor rhymes with traitor, and also is one (probably without knowing, he’s that stupid)

what a disgusting motherfucker anyway

and one just can’t debate a rancid ham, because that only invites the proliferation of his mendacity, so let’s not pretend
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.04.2019, 12:21 PM   #7226
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Is anyone more possessed by obliterating anger than Donald Trump? Our nation is currently led by a petty, vindictive, histrionic man whose exceptional privilege has robbed him of even the most rudimentary training in dealing with setbacks and slights. He was elected by people who were drawn to him because he homed in on their anger, made them even angrier, and promised vengeance on the usual targets, domestic and foreign, successfully clouding their judgment as to what electing him would mean for their health care, safety, environment, education, economy.
Old 10.05.2019, 08:33 AM   #7227
ilduclo
invito al cielo

The Supreme Court on Friday announced it will review Louisiana abortion restrictions that could leave the state with just one abortion provider, in a case that gives the high court’s new conservative majority a chance to redefine abortion rights. The Louisiana law would require doctors who perform abortions to have admitting privileges to a nearby hospital. It is similar to a Texas law the Supreme Court struck down in 2016 …

“The decision to take the case means the Supreme Court will likely weigh in on abortion amid a presidential campaign in which access to the procedure is already poised to be a top issue. The soonest the court will hear the case is this fall, with a decision likely in 2020.”

https://mockpaperscissors.com/2019/1...ery-concerned/
Old 10.05.2019, 12:12 PM   #7228
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Alright, I'll bite.

Quote:
You need to understand that Obama did similar things:

Obama granted immunity to Hillary’s lawyer so she could delete and dispose of 33,000 emails. This was revealed in courtroom testimony and I’ve linked and shared the articles previously in this thread!

And you need to realise Ivanka Trump did a similar thing even after Trump's screeching about Hillary doing it. Trump and Kusher desperately trying to make out it wasn't the same thing at all was just a poor attempt at spin. As I said with the Biden business before, I'm not defending Clinton. However, the FBI investigation didn't show anything so in the eyes of the law that's that. Just as in the eyes of the law Kavanaugh isn't a total sex offender.

Quote:
Many wonder if Obama didn’t grant immunity to Hillary Clinton for setting up a server in a janitors closet at a pizza shop so communications between Hillary and Obama concerning the Trump campaign could go undetected?

Lol. 8ch/breitbart levels of conspiracy that hasn't come up with anything

Quote:
However, h8kurdt is correct about one thing......the American people probably would have called for impeachment of Obama if they knew what he did days before leaving office.

Never said the American people. I said hard line Republicans who believe Trump can do no wrong ie/you.

Would you have been happier if he'd ignored Palestine and just give Israel the money on top of the billions they already get? That's a separate argument which i'm not even sure why you brought it up other than to showcase your blatant racism (something which I've held off calling you but the evidence is there).

Quote:
Do you think it’s okay for Hillary, Nancy and the DEMS to try and get China to release Donald Trumps tax returns?

Answer this h8kurdt......what do you believe the DEMS were going to do with that information if China had released it?

Proof? For me what galls is that Trump constantly said he'd release his tax returns if he got the presidency. He gets it and then absolutely stead fast refuses to release them. He broke federal law by not giving the returns to Congress when requested. Why? Cos he's a total immoral piece of shit who boasted about how it was a game between him and his cronies to not pay taxes. For him not paying taxes is a badge of honour.

Quote:
From the cheap seats it appears you are excusing the DEMS actions while at the same time calling for impeachment because our President asked China to investigate???

As I've said a few times I haven't. If they get investigated and proven guilty of something then that's that. Also, this could be turned that you appear to be excusing the REPS actions while at the same calling for the imprisonment of H. Clinton and Obama. You claim that you'd never defend Trump if he's done anything wrong but not once have I seen anything even remotely considered a slight against him from you. If you're in love with the guy I get it and won't come between a man and his fine leader.

Old 10.05.2019, 06:06 PM   #7229
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Video of Mike Pence Saying ‘Foreign Governments Cannot Participate in the American Political Process’ Goes Viral After Trump-Ukraine Scandal

Over the past month, we’ve learned that President Donald Trump and his underlings asked the Ukrainians to investigate political rival Joe Biden and the news cycle hasn’t been kind to the president. Now a 2016 video of Vice President Mike Pence saying that “foreign governments cannot participate in the American political process” is going viral after Trump appears to have wanted just that.

During the 2016 Veep debate with Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.), Pence said, “This is basic stuff: foreign donors — and certainly foreign governments — cannot participate in the American political process.”

Whoops-a-daisy

Old 10.06.2019, 08:49 AM   #7230
ilduclo
invito al cielo

https://www.scotsman.com/news/trump-...ears-1-5018289
Old 10.07.2019, 08:36 AM   #7231
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Dumpy pulls out of Syria. Bye bye Kurds.
Old 10.07.2019, 10:17 AM   #7232
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Alright, I'll bite.

And you need to realise Ivanka Trump did a similar thing even after Trump's screeching about Hillary doing it.

Lol. 8ch/breitbart levels of conspiracy that hasn't come up with anything

Ivanka Trump is responsible for our Nations secrets?
Ivanka Trump receives daily security briefings?
Ivanka Trump advises our President on foreign policy?

......I don’t think so!!!

Concerning your “levels of conspiracy”

It was President Barack Hussein Obama’s FBI Director James Comey who said he was not recommending criminal charges against Hillary Clinton......said she was “extremely careless” for using the server.

FBI Director Comey notified Congress weeks before the election that the FBI was reopening the probe......but it was shut down on Nov. 6, two days before the election.

Quote:
The million dollar question......if there was nothing of importance, why did Presidential Obama need to grant immunity???

Seeing how you refused to nibble at the million dollar question from a page back, here is another set of million dollar questions:

A. why did FBI Director James Comey notify Congress?
B. who shut down the investigation?

Was it because Hillary Clinton had her attorney delete 33,000 emails AFTER Congress sends her a subpoena......same attorney President Barak Hussein Obama granted immunity??

Quote:
Would you have been happier if he'd ignored Palestine and just give Israel the money on top of the billions they already get?

That's a separate argument which i'm not even sure why you brought it up other than to showcase your blatant racism (something which I've held off calling you but the evidence is there).

The billions Israel receives is money “we the people” already know about.
The $200 million in his final hours of office......why so secret?
Was he wanting to avoid media/press scrutiny?

Traitor = a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc

I believe SEVERAL of Barack Obama’s actions as President will eventually be revealed as a betrayal to our Country......or at the very least, to our election process.

Hussein = is his given name.

I find it odd that some here consider using a persons name as a racist act?

Quote:
Proof? For me what galls is that Trump constantly said he'd release his tax returns if he got the presidency. He gets it and then absolutely stead fast refuses to release them. He broke federal law by not giving the returns to Congress when requested. Why? Cos he's a total immoral piece of shit who boasted about how it was a game between him and his cronies to not pay taxes. For him not paying taxes is a badge of honour.

YES - candidate Trump repeatedly said he would release his Taxes. President Trump has refused to do so. I’m sure this leaves a bad taste in the mouths of some, but it’s NOT A BIG DEAL for the majority who voted for him. Remember, Presidents are not required to release their taxes.

While you’re busy wasting time being galled, have you ever considered this? If private citizen / businessman Donald Trump truly didn’t pay taxes, why didn’t Barack Hussein Obama’s IRS ever audit and bring charges? Hell, it’s how they got Al Capone!

But seriously......Ford, Reagan, Bush-Clinton-Bush, Obama......surely one of these Presidencies would have taken action if taxes weren’t being paid??? You see, there are all sorts of Federally protected ways to handle and use money in such a way to avoid paying taxes or at the very least, to minimize the amount paid. Most of your Billionaires and CEO’s of major companies do this all the time and it’s 100% legal!

Personally, I wish the IRS laws were changed to where big business and Billionaires would be required to pay a more honest tax......but the laws haven’t been changed and so the loopholes will continue to be used.

Before tackling taxes, how about a balanced budget?

Also, DRUDGE has this interesting story this morning.

So you want me to say or call out negative things about our President. Is there something else in the courts that I’m not aware of??? Is another investigation going on???

While I think candidate Trump was masterful at using Twitter to get his message out during the election, often times I wish President Trump would lock his twitter up! I don’t believe he needs to respond to every single thing......but I do see how he can easily turn the tables on such Anti-Trump media reporting.
Old 10.07.2019, 10:25 AM   #7233
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Bitey still on and on and on about Obama. What does your side say? Get over it, I think. We have a criminal in the White House now, and your creepy cryptic posts do nothing but try to obscure that obiviousness
Old 10.07.2019, 10:29 AM   #7234
ilduclo
invito al cielo

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/07/76783...BrqhJiCxpDxFjA
Old 10.07.2019, 10:44 AM   #7235
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Bitey still on and on and on about Obama. What does your side say? Get over it, I think. We have a criminal in the White House now, and your creepy cryptic posts do nothing but try to obscure that obiviousness

Cryptic?

Criminal??

Get over it???

HA......it hasn’t even begun!

Truth is, it’s becoming abundantly clear that EVERYONE had their hands in the Ukrainian cookie jar!
Old 10.07.2019, 10:45 AM   #7236
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
not cryptic, just dumb as bricks
Old 10.07.2019, 10:57 AM   #7237
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Juveniles may see Donald Trump as the next Ronald Reagan

I don’t!

I see Donald Trump as the next John F Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
not cryptic, just dumb as bricks
Old 10.07.2019, 10:58 AM   #7238
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

you senile brain can’t see beyond a cheeseburger

keep up the involuntary comedy
Old 10.07.2019, 12:24 PM   #7239
Bytor Peltor
Banned

This is happening......somebody better wake skuj

July 9, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Peltor, I will send you $100US if Clinton announces she is running again, ok?

Will you send me anything if she doesn't?

(And, I agree with Clinton on what many women did!!)

(I also agree with you on one point - ie who do the Dems have? It's summer 2018 for fuck sake!!)
Old 10.07.2019, 12:41 PM   #7240
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
This is happening......somebody better wake skuj

July 9, 2018

why you wanna give skuj nightmares with your beach photo session bytie?

ps nice tits
312352359360361 362 363364365372412 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth