Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.16.2019, 11:04 AM   #7281
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
phone call was 30 min long. Angus King read the "transcript" even at his slow pace it read for 1/3 that time. Even that was too much for Trimpy and his reacharounders, so it got sequestered into a "special server"
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 12:12 PM   #7282
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
You realise that it wasn't the whole transcript, right? If he was that confident then he should have just released the whole 30 minute conversation.

Absolutely correct!

As I’ve questioned before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
......can you or anyone reading this cite one situation where a sitting President had their privileged and private phone conversations released?

Especially when it’s with another World leader or Head of State?

I don’t believe anyone can!

I have not seen where anyone here has attempted to answer the above.

However, it’s my understanding that a President isn’t required to release transcripts of personal conversations.

Evidently, President Trump only released a portion of the transcript to set the record straight regarding:

Quote:
Again, if the President truly did something wrong, why the rush to fabricate and make up lies? Is Adam Schiff just as delusional as Juvenile !@#$%!......their only goal and purpose is slinging poo?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 12:18 PM   #7283
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
See above!

Also, the sequestered special server was 100% legal and accounted for, believe its even located in the White House.

What’s your point, ilduclo?

Like I mentioned before, it’s not like President Donald Trump granted immunity to his attorney to delete the transcript after receiving a subpoena. He didn’t authorize anyone to wipe the server with bleach bit. Of course, Trumps server in question is located in the White House and not a janitorial closet at a pizza place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
phone call was 30 min long. Angus King read the "transcript" even at his slow pace it read for 1/3 that time. Even that was too much for Trimpy and his reacharounders, so it got sequestered into a "special server"
Old 10.16.2019, 12:26 PM   #7284
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Stirring the pot? The only pot it's stirred is the idea that you think what he's saying is in agreement with the waffle you post in this thread

No waffle, 100% TRUTH!!!

Come at me bro with a quote and reply!!!

YES - I knew Nick’s words would aggravate a few, possibly many??
I did link the entire statement so everyone could read for themselves.

In NO WAY was I trying to link what Nick said to what I’ve been saying.

However, I got my popcorn and I’m enjoying the reactions.
Old 10.16.2019, 12:44 PM   #7285
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lmao poor bytoad vomit is so addled and incoherent

“100% TRUTH”

“quote and reply”

roflmao

someone get him a stretcher
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 02:14 PM   #7286
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
hey guys remember when our president dragged his failed-handbag-plagiarizing bubblehead daughter to the G20 summit and world leaders were smirking and rolling their eyes as she yammered away about shit she knew nothing about? yeah now tell me more about Hunter Biden and nepotism
Old 10.16.2019, 04:02 PM   #7287
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Of course, Trumps server in question is located in the White House and not a janitorial closet at a pizza place!
okay look I’m sorry dude but what happened to you? you used to come across as an intelligent human being, but this sort of stuff is genuinely deranged/concerning. people are accusing you of Fox News bait because you’re literally peddling the same dumb manchild conspiracies as them, you write in the exact same style as trump (complete with a basic misunderstanding of grammar) and because the shit you come up with is rooted in a misdirected, ultimately rootless hatred for anything that’s different to you, which you try to conceal within these absurd tales that justify in your own mind that you’re not a pig but to everyone else singnals that you are, indeed, filthy fucking swine.

I think it would be best if you tried to actually listen to what people (everyone) here are trying to communicate to you as I think it should be really clear that this sort of dialectic is uncomfortable but also totally unwelcome here

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 04:16 PM   #7288
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
okay look I’m sorry dude but what happened to you? you used to come across as an intelligent human being, but this sort of stuff is genuinely deranged/concerning. people are accusing you of Fox News bait because you’re literally peddling the same dumb manchild conspiracies as them, you write in the exact same style as trump (complete with a basic misunderstanding of grammar) and because the shit you come up with is rooted in a misdirected, ultimately rootless hatred for anything that’s different to you, which you try to conceal within these absurd tales that justify in your own mind that you’re not a pig but to everyone else singnals that you are, indeed, filthy fucking swine.

I think it would be best if you tried to actually listen to what people (everyone) here is trying to communicate to you as I think it should be really clear that this sort of dialectic is uncomfortable but also totally unwelcome here
i congratulate you on your attempt to reason with the brain-damaged one there, although he never did come across as fully intelligent, just “nice,” and always terrible with the comma placement.

but now that the niceness has been replaced with shilling for his white supremacist overlords, spewing of russian propaganda, trumpist deflections, breitbart regurgitations, etc, there is nothing left to like.

so, really, good luck with your attempt. i made many in the past, eventually realized any honest effort with him was a waste of time, because he’s not just stupid, he’s also a liar, so now it’s just pies to the face from me to him, because letting him run rampant with impunity here is just not acceptable—he’s too fucking vile to behold.
Old 10.16.2019, 04:18 PM   #7289
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Out of everything I presented, you go after the low hanging fruit?

Okay, it was in a bathroom instead of a janitorial closet......happy?

Quote and reply and I’ll be happy to listen and discuss anything you present.

There Is absolutely no swine or hatred displayed by me on SYG!!!

Quote:

I think it would be best if you tried to actually listen to what people (everyone) here is trying to communicate to you as I think it should be really clear that this sort of dialectic is uncomfortable but also totally unwelcome here
Old 10.16.2019, 05:11 PM   #7290
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
You called someone a simple-minded juvenile literally last month.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2019, 05:20 PM   #7291
ilduclo
invito al cielo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhtieN31ut8

Trimp in meltdown about House vote on Syria.

"there are communists there, you would like that"
Old 10.16.2019, 06:48 PM   #7292
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Out of everything I presented, you go after the low hanging fruit?

Okay, it was in a bathroom instead of a janitorial closet......happy?

Quote and reply and I’ll be happy to listen and discuss anything you present.

There Is absolutely no swine or hatred displayed by me on SYG!!!
it's not low-hanging fruit, it's a complete fabrication. no one here has defended her use of a private server, much less even openly defended clinton at all, and yet you're placing everything into this narrative as you have nothing else to say other than these absurd talking points.

do you not understand that this entire worldview is rooted in hatred? people who share perspectives with you (and indeed yourself at this point sadly) couch these views within the context of absurd conspiracy theories as a means of justification for opinions that have no base in reality, and they're simply used as a sort of moral impetus for being against sources of power that emanate from places that you as a rapidly ageing white boomer simply can't comprehend. your resentment is directed exclusively at women or minorities, with a few figures derided by trump thrown in for good measure because you've been beckoned to mirror his thoughts.

I think it's abundantly clear that people here want to engage with you because we're genuinely concerned that someone who is invested in deeply as the same stuff as us can go so wildly off the deep end, but dialogue is reliant on the two parties actually being based in reality, from which you are quite blatantly divorced. you're pitting it as an 'us vs them' narrative because it gives you a moral warrior status (exclusively in your own view, everyone else thinks you're a bit off...) that you use to distract yourself from the underlying fact that you're hateful and bitter. you might try to justify it in your own mind as being a demarcation from the 'sheep', but the basic fact is that the shit you're spewing has a very real impact on very real people for whom you have no regard at all. I don't need to 'quote you' for 'truth', this isn't some fake news character assassination as you may want to see it, it's that the ideologies you've blanketed yourself with are inextricably attached to narratives of a really insidious origin.

Old 10.17.2019, 03:42 AM   #7293
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Trump didn't half fuck up with leaving the Kurds to the hounds didn't he?

The letter hes's sent to Ergodan about it is just solid gold. Sorry, I mean solid shit. In his head, and I'm sure the hardcore trump fans, he's showing America's might when the reality is everyone is just laughing at him.

Then him saying that the Kurds are as much of a terrorist threat as Isis are shows his level of understanding in...well anything. Absolutely cuckoo.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2019, 05:54 AM   #7294
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
a White racist perspective
Quote:
you feel his perspective to be illegitimate

The absolute cognitive disconnect here. I'm in awe.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2019, 07:06 AM   #7295
the end of the ugly

Quote:
I may not be Bytor, but I do, indeed, listen to what others on here say, whether it's comfortable for me to hear or not.

I've read your post sufficiently to understand that you're accusing him of coming from a White racist perspective without benefit of any examples of his own statements which might prove your point, and then tell him that his perspective is not welcome on this thread, which seems to imply that you feel his perspective to be illegitimate, simply due to Bytor's demographic origin.

You may wish to review the gravamen of your own accusation to determine your own guilt of the same.
if you had any basic analytical skills then you’d be able to register, as I directly stated like 3 times, that irrespective of one’s own individual identity/demography, being drawn to these perspectives is demonstrative of an institutional racism in that these ideologies are fundamentally xenophobic. the culpability is in refusing to acknowledge where these views arise from, as they’re inarguably hateful in origin. I said nothing of white people in general, and would love for you to point out where I in fact did.

also trying to try to obfuscate by saying this is any sort of racism towards whites (not even going to try to go into how ridiculous this is) is symptomatic of myopia, and doesn’t further any argument you’re trying to make.

Old 10.17.2019, 10:59 AM   #7296
ilduclo
invito al cielo

Yesterday the Washington Post reported EU Ambassador, Trimp mega donor and Oregon big wig Gordon Sondland secured a cool $1 million in taxpayer dollars to renovate his government-owned residence in Brussels which includes a $400,000 kitchen, $95,000 for an outdoor "living pod" (whatever that is), and $33,000 in handmade Italian furniture. Sondland contends that the ambassador's residence was "deteriorated and nearly unusable," however others tell WaPo that's "bullshit" and that the house was "in excellent condition."

I got to visit the home of the US NATO rep in Bruxelles myself, and they don’t allow any US poobahs to live in an unusable residence, i’ll tell ya. Chk Google maps for Corniche Verte.
Old 10.18.2019, 01:45 AM   #7297
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
it's not low-hanging fruit, it's a complete fabrication. no one here has defended her use of a private server, much less even openly defended clinton at all, and yet you're placing everything into this narrative as you have nothing else to say other than these absurd talking points.

No one here has defended Hillary just like I haven’t been defending Donald. I get hammered for not calling out Donald, yet no one here has called out Hillary.

When I go against the grain (Mueller Report) for over a year and get it correct, the resentment towards me grows. Hate filled post directed at me that are full of bitterness, cussing and accusations of being a racist. Then when Robert points out that you have no statements by me where I’ve said anything racist, you attack him? Once again, my request for “quote and reply” are ignored.

I understand you are tired of hearing about Hillary and I’ll gladly refrain from mentioning her for a good while......at least until she announces that she’s running.

I’m curious, guest, who here is trying to communicate?
Old 10.18.2019, 02:27 AM   #7298
Bytor Peltor
Banned

“We’re not here to call bluffs. We’re here to find the truth, to uphold the Constitution of the United States,”

Why is the Speaker Of The House Shredding the Constitution?

Adam Schiff told MSNBC, "We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower. We would like to."

Adam Schiff "Expressed Regret" For Lying About Having No Prior Contact With Whistleblower

The House Intelligence Chair flat out lies and reads false statements into the Congressional Record that are broadcast on the national news......yet the Speaker refuses to recuse Shifty Schiff from his involvement in anything related to Impeachment???
Old 10.18.2019, 02:37 AM   #7299
Bytor Peltor
Banned

One key difference, the Trump family made their multi-millions long before Donald ran for President.

......and I wasn’t aware that any of Trump's daughters were sitting on foreign boards and drawing paychecks for doing so???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
hey guys remember when our president dragged his failed-handbag-plagiarizing bubblehead daughter to the G20 summit and world leaders were smirking and rolling their eyes as she yammered away about shit she knew nothing about? yeah now tell me more about Hunter Biden and nepotism
Old 10.18.2019, 09:05 AM   #7300
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

lmfao @ “i haven’t been defending donald” and the other endless lies bytor spews

pathological!
315355362363364 365 366367368375415 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth