Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page The font on the Sister CD
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2006, 08:10 PM   #1
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

thethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to all
Anyone know what font this is or if I could even find it somewhere? I'm assuming it's originally drawn though.

If anyone could duplicate the font to say "Sonic Life", me love you long time (and pay you).
thethuthinnang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2006, 08:14 PM   #2
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
Why not just draw it?!?

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2006, 08:16 PM   #3
thethuthinnang
little trouble girl

thethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to allthethuthinnang is a name known to all
I suck at drawing, but you're right, it's a simple thing to pull off. It's pretty much chicken scratch.
thethuthinnang is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth