Nematocide
empty page

Nematocide has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
9:30 club here i come.
Nematocide is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 01:20 AM   #42
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
I agree Kegmama. The only really close ones I could go to were the forum ones in LA but the seats suck. They're probably sold out by now.
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 09:56 AM   #43
qprogeny79
stalker

qprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's assesqprogeny79 kicks all y'all's asses
grr . . . nothing at the norva in norfolk like '04.

i despise you, sonic youth.
qprogeny79 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 10:22 AM   #44
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
These are by far the worst tour dates that Sonic Youth have ever been a part of. I don't understand why they would play such shit places over the normal tour. It doesn't make sense.

I'll get to see them twice, but never headlining. Vegas and Lollapalooza. The short sets are such a tease.

I don't like to complain, but this is very poor planning.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 11:36 AM   #45
space cake
empty page

space cake has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
two texas dates, thrilling!
anyone know anything about ticket sales or prices yet?

and it kind of seems like this is only an initial, short tour. like theyll be doing this first three week deal then the festivals then decide about an expanded tour.
space cake is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 02:51 PM   #46
DaBuddaDa
empty page

DaBuddaDa has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
As long as they make it to either Boston/Northampton/Hartford/Manchester/Portland at some point in August
DaBuddaDa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 04:46 PM   #47
hobonapkins
empty page

hobonapkins is a jewel in the roughhobonapkins is a jewel in the roughhobonapkins is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
These are by far the worst tour dates that Sonic Youth have ever been a part of. I don't understand why they would play such shit places over the normal tour. It doesn't make sense.

I'll get to see them twice, but never headlining. Vegas and Lollapalooza. The short sets are such a tease.

I don't like to complain, but this is very poor planning.

Well since I'm pretty much the only person at my school (and kansas for that matter...) who is obsessed with sonic youth, them coming to lawrence is AWESOOOOOME. That's like 20 minutes from my house! I'm dying of excitement
hobonapkins is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.02.2006, 08:43 PM   #48
dazedcola
the end of the ugly

dazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's assesdazedcola kicks all y'all's asses
argh, that is a really lame touring schedule. I really hope they do a more expansive tour later for this album. Sucks, cause i really wanted to see SY over the summer...
Ill meet ya on the next one
And dont be late "
-Jimi Hendrix

...And me just another dream theory, lost inside your eye

"when my mind's uncertain my body decides
what it will do to get through the hell of the night
as I trip on the ocean that leads through your eyes
well my eyes can't wait til they finally see through you"
dazedcola is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 09:35 AM   #49
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
NO Mass DATES!!!! Come on people half the band lives in fucking Massachusetts!!!! How could they overlook us like that?? All they need to do is just pop in for one night. I'm really dissapointed that the band would do that to us. Hopefully the full schedule isn't worked out yet.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 09:37 AM   #50
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
This seems to be a very quickly thrown together tour. Very shabby for a band that's been around for 25 years. Very strange. Does the band have a different management company? Cuz that could explain quite a bit.
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 10:25 AM   #51
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
No offense to the people in the podunks that are getting to see Sonic Youth; I'm really happy for you, but c'mon!

I usually see four or five shows during the summer--this is just a complete letdown!
Old 05.03.2006, 11:47 AM   #52
eastjesus
empty page

eastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asseseastjesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
No offense to the people in the podunks that are getting to see Sonic Youth; I'm really happy for you, but c'mon!

I usually see four or five shows during the summer--this is just a complete letdown!

i thought you didn't like to complain buddy.......
eastjesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 12:25 PM   #53
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
no worries. i think they´ll gonna add more dates later.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.03.2006, 03:00 PM   #54
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastjesus
i thought you didn't like to complain buddy.......

Complaining is actually a really fucking good time. I've been missing out on it all these years.
Old 05.03.2006, 03:27 PM   #55
holy-reverb!!
children of satan

holy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of lightholy-reverb!! is a glorious beacon of light
oh fuck people. same thing happened with nurse, murrey, etc. it least to toronto. they came in august. the last date on the list now is the 5th after that they will tour the secong leg. just wait. this is not the whole tour!

holy-reverb!! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 04:16 PM   #56
meatpile
empty page

meatpile has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I just bought my Asheville tix...........

w00t
meatpile is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth