Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page American Sonic Youth fans=Nazis(Tokolosh comes in the package)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.20.2006, 01:52 AM   #21
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massenvernichtungswaffen
and you are a stupid teenager who obviously has no true capable means of saying anything more intelligent than "you are an idiot."
grow up kid. it's for your own good. pfft.\

a meth lab.. real intelligent... oh and cool so ooo cool and contemporary

If you'd ever visited MY town when you were 'seeing the world' or what have you, you'd realize that my location is not a sarcastic remark. It's life on the hardcore gangster streets of Willmar.

"You are an idiot" isn't enough for you, eh?

PLEASE, let me elaborate.

Sonic Youth have much better things to do than sit around on this fucking forum all day REGARDLESS of who posts on here. Americans are not at fault. You're a fucking moron, an idiot, a cunt incapable of logical thinking.
Old 11.20.2006, 02:00 AM   #22
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
did i single out americans? you can't read very well can you. I said North Americans. I don't care all that much really, but after seeing your shit on here for months I maintain that you, my friend, are the idiot. like I said. you're just some aggravated kid obviously. you feel like you need to diss people out of the blue all the time, even when it's totally out of place. chill the fuck out and step off.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2006, 02:02 AM   #23
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
did i single out americans? you can't read very well can you. I said North Americans. I don't care all that much really, but after seeing your shit on here for months I maintain that you, my friend, are the idiot. like I said. you're just some aggravated kid obviously. you feel like you need to diss people out of the blue all the time, even when it's totally out of place. chill the fuck out and step off.

I'm extremely chilled right now actually.

Piss off, mountie.
Old 11.20.2006, 02:06 AM   #24
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
mountie. ok, i take back everything. that was too good of a comeback.
semi-sincerely,
that ignorant canuck

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Old 11.20.2006, 11:00 AM   #25
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
most north americans are fucking weird. they all think they have to be cool for some unknown reason, so when people talk about things that are outside of their spectrum of awareness or something their peers(whoever is fashionably cool at the time... be it goths, metal heads, punks, chess-nerds or old man style dudes in sweaters) aren't cool with, they attack it. this happens in most parts of the world being human nature and all.. but damn are the north americans good at it. what music do you like? oh rap that's too bad. cool shoes.. where'd you buy them? bla bla bla... everyone likes music and everyone fucking wears shoes. try content for once people.
----sincerely,
a friend or relative

p.s. this is slightly hypocritical seeing as i was born in Canada... but I've been around the globe and Porkmarras and some of the others have a point with their complaints. SY forum gave me quite the surprise. I was the only Sonic Youth fan I knew for years, and I always figured the fans if I ever met them would be pretty right on seeing as you gotta be open minded to love noise.. .but alas snobby kids and snooty artists and the occasional firebrand with a big mouth(yeah you Lily) no wonder the band members aren't online much. we fucking probably disappoint them.

but aren't you being a snob by saying you've been around the world? And therefore saying, everybody who does not travel is an ignorant uncultural human being. Also not all the fans post on this forum, it is only a few who have nothing to do with their time.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2006, 01:20 PM   #26
wax
the destroyed room

wax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asseswax kicks all y'all's asses
eh?
hows it snobby to say youve been round the world?
wax is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.20.2006, 01:22 PM   #27
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wax
eh?
hows it snobby to say youve been round the world?

I'm not sure but if you read his post it does come off a bit snobby when he says "I've been around the globe."

Total snob-thing to say.
Old 11.22.2006, 10:46 AM   #28
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

I admit that was a little crass. I only meant to express my disappointment with my fellow canadians and newfoundlanders. when I came home from being 'here and there' it seemed to me that my friends appeared ruder than before... louder ... they were always that way though... when I tried to explain this to them some understood... some said it made no sense.. maybe it doesn/t. I thought maybe North America could use a chilling out. But who am I to say that??
I promise I'm not some snob. I don't have much cash... I'm a newfoundlander for xenu's sake. we all poor here. I worked my ass off to see the world and now it seems all that did for me was make me culturally ignorant... ? it's hard to explain. we have no concept of formality here... it's not in our language (english), therefore not as vital in conversation or in situations where respect is necessary.

Hayden... I apologize man. You didn't deserve what I said to you. You still didnt' need to be so harsh towards me off the start.

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Old 11.27.2006, 10:50 PM   #29
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarrass
I'm too much of a Nazi to be indie.

Hypocrite.
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2009, 03:19 PM   #30
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Being from the UK, I do find it difficult to distinguish between an American and a Canadian, as their accents sound very similar.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2009, 03:28 PM   #31
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
all americans know is that back in 1776, with the help of the lovely French, we soundly whupped the ass of mother Britain, shoving a splintered broomstick up her distended sphincter.

Long live sonic youth.
Old 05.28.2009, 03:49 PM   #32
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
WTF!... Wait a minute... :-)
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2009, 03:54 PM   #33
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
The UK had a good excuse for losing its American colonies. It's king was mad. We could easily have taken them back in the war of 1812 if it wasn't for Napoleon Bonaparte.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.28.2009, 08:48 PM   #34
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Being from the UK, I do find it difficult to distinguish between an American and a Canadian, as their accents sound very similar.

If they end every sentence with "eh?", then they're Canadian.

Seriously though, I sometimes wish I were Canadian (The Kids in the Hall, Rush, Voivod), other times I'm glad I'm not (Red Green, Nickelback, Kittie)...
Old 05.28.2009, 09:01 PM   #35
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
nomeansno!
Old 05.28.2009, 09:22 PM   #36
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
I hear what you are saying their Newfie. There is plenty of ignorance in North America and if I can respectfully say the USA.

Of course this is broad sweeping generalizations but I just don't understand how a country survives. I find it lauaghable that the great hope Obama has never been to Europe save some brief stopovers before he got elected. He has never sat down in a pub where you real intentions are scrutinized and true charachter revealed.

The USA needs to seriously drop the anti authorty shit and invest in schools. Your border gaurds are insulting to any cultured person. The black/white mentality is lost on so many.

A band like SY operate out of this spectrum thankfully. But the image that is sent around the world is one of miliatry and Hollywood. What sickens me most about some American mentalities is that they seem to think the rest of the world is 'a market' without its own history, cultural identity and language. Some of the shit they broadcast around the world is serioulsy insulting...

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth