Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page dream/aktion unit, what the fuck?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.16.2006, 11:26 AM   #1
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
first of all id like to aplaud them for doing such a great show. these guys are geniouses. it was awesome when the dude on the saxophone started shouting and making those awesome sounds.

now, at the end of the first jam i think it was, thurston walked over to his booster pedal next to his amp and started fucking around with it, there was a jazzmaster pickup wired to it and he got such awesome sounds.

kim and mark were behind the stage and they were amazed by thurstons jazzmaster pickup as well.

now, how the hell does did he do that, did he solder the jazzmaster pickup to the booster or what???
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2006, 03:57 PM   #2
EvdWee
100%

EvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard suckaEvdWee cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
first of all id like to aplaud them for doing such a great show. these guys are geniouses. it was awesome when the dude on the saxophone started shouting and making those awesome sounds.

now, at the end of the first jam i think it was, thurston walked over to his booster pedal next to his amp and started fucking around with it, there was a jazzmaster pickup wired to it and he got such awesome sounds.

kim and jim were behind the stage and they were amazed by thurstons jazzmaster pickup as well.

now, how the hell does did he do that, did he solder the jazzmaster pickup to the booster or what???

jim? i guess you mean mark ibold
EvdWee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2006, 04:06 PM   #3
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
dream /aktion units album blood shadow rampage is the motherload! its awesome. cant imagine what its like to actually see em ans i am one of the few who didnt atp it this year. paul flaherty is an awesome sax machine. corsano is an awesome skin slapper and as for the real tuff titty.... enuff said..........................
Old 12.16.2006, 06:31 PM   #4
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvdWee
jim? i guess you mean mark ibold

yeah i got confused, edited.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2006, 06:44 PM   #5
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
dream /aktion units album blood shadow rampage is the motherload! its awesome. cant imagine what its like to actually see em ans i am one of the few who didnt atp it this year. paul flaherty is an awesome sax machine. corsano is an awesome skin slapper and as for the real tuff titty.... enuff said..........................

I just got Blood Shadow Rampage yesterday. I was just going to buy The Destroyed Room but they had some good stuff there. I couldn't resist buying all of it. I had also just gotten my financial aid check for school so I had plenty of money. These are the things I got.

The Destroyed room
Phsychic Hearts Reissue
The Destroyed Room
Ciccone Youth reissue
1st Ep reissue
Dirty boots single
Lee Ranaldo/William Hooker - The Celestial answer
Blood Shadow Rampage
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth