Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Prognostic dream in February 24th, 2016
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.24.2016, 12:58 AM   #1
dasx
children of satan

dasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's assesdasx kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I had a strange dream. Me and my family were in some large hotel suite in my hometown Helsinki and Sonic Youth (Thurston, Kim, Lee & Steve) were there too. There was also a woman I didn't recognize (about age of 50) and unknown 4-year-old boy, and also my wife and two kids.

One of the rooms in suite was totally cleared from furnitures and there was SY gear (drums, guitars, amps & stuff). They played couple of songs from Washing Machine and after this short gig we had a conversation. I asked Kim is Sonic Youth possibly going to do comeback album 'cause everything seemed to be ok. Kim told me "not yet" and continued that it wouldn't be impossible. I responded that it's soon fourty years from that day Sonic Youth was found and it would be great moment for reunion. Kim nodded and said something like "indeed" (not exactly that word) and I read between the lines that they would likely to reunion soon.

I wonder, is there gonna be new Sonic Youth album in 2021?
dasx is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.24.2016, 03:03 AM   #2
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
If that will come true, I will absolutely also have a reservation in your hotel that day!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth