Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page hurricane show
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.25.2007, 04:21 AM   #1
pulsar
little trouble girl

pulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant futurepulsar has a brilliant future
even though placebo and pearl jam would be the last bands of the festival to perform after sonic youth, hell the five really put an end to the hurricane festival. especially when they left the stage still having drowning noise coming from the amps. it was awesome to see all the little girls awaiting placebo, they would get more annoyed with every noise attack thurston started

some of the setlist

world looks red
incinerate
reena
skip tracer
teenage riot
noise
do you believe in rapture?
what a waste
hey joni
'cross the breeze
pink steam
jams run free
-----
silver rocket

i'm not sure if i left any out at the end.. oh and mr t jumped on their cam man during one of the noise jams. the poor guy was laying right down on the ground while thurston wailed with his guitar sitting right their on the bloke
Old 06.25.2007, 05:18 AM   #2
Spiritual Amnesia
children of satan

Spiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's assesSpiritual Amnesia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar
even though placebo and pearl jam would be the last bands of the festival to perform after sonic youth, hell the five really put an end to the hurricane festival. especially when they left the stage still having drowning noise coming from the amps. it was awesome to see all the little girls awaiting placebo, they would get more annoyed with every noise attack thurston started

some of the setlist

world looks red
incinerate
reena
skip tracer
teenage riot
noise
do you believe in rapture?
what a waste
hey joni
'cross the breeze
pink steam
jams run free
-----
silver rocket

i'm not sure if i left any out at the end.. oh and mr t jumped on their cam man during one of the noise jams. the poor guy was laying right down on the ground while thurston wailed with his guitar sitting right their on the bloke

thanks for the setlist
Spiritual Amnesia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth