Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.11.2019, 07:24 AM   #6461
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Gravel is just a distraction. Another white knight, like Sanders...

And certainly seems like a great path to lose 2o2o, if he runs as an independent. He’ll never get the nom, so that’s the only way forward for him.

You heard it here first.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2019, 08:13 AM   #6462
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
blah blah gibberish

Soooooo, I ask if President Obama sending Vice President Biden to the Ukraine on a 36 hour trip was coincidence or collusion and you call it gibberish?

Typical and expected.

Soooooo, word is an investigation may soon be focusing on then President Obama NOT USING our spy agencies: NSA, CIA, FBI or the DOJ and went outside the chain of command to use the British spy agency......GCHQ

WHY?

For surveillance on Candidate Trump and President Elect Trump.

Evidently President Obama did so as to be undetected......the same reason Hillary Clinton set up a server in a janitors closet.

Soooooo, which one of you are going to be foolish enough to Bla Bla Bla colluding against a Presidential candidate?

Months and months of pathetic takes and getting everything completely WRONG!

Now we know how and why President Obama was able to declare that the Trump campaign had done nothing wrong......before he left office......before a dime was spent on the Mueller investigation.

This is getting so good!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.11.2019, 09:58 AM   #6463
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Wow, I'm really disappointed with Barr. He cannot be trusted. He side-stepped questions regarding what Trump has seen of the Mueller report. His summary is a crime. Clearly, he is a Trump stooge.
Old 04.13.2019, 03:27 AM   #6464
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Our good friend Skuj raises his head out of his hole in the sand to claim Barr is a TRUMP stooge : )

Someone do Skuj a solid and tell him to disconnect his computer because an implosion is coming this next week and I’m afraid he can’t handle it. Hell, by all the silence in this thread over the past couple of days, none of you can handle it!

But I’ve been saying all along that the majority of you can’t handle the TRUTH!

Sadly, you wouldn’t recognize the TRUTH if it slammed you upside your head. WHY......because the majority of you could care less about the TRUTH. You live in a fantasy land that’s full of lies.

But the TRUTH marches on!!!

Pelosi Vomit: "How very, very dismaying and disappointing that the chief law enforcement officer of our country is going off the rails,"

Going off the rails......of the crazy train??

Oh dear Pelosi Vomit, what crazy thing did Barr say?

Barr: "I think spying did occur. The question is whether it was adequately predicated."

The TRUTH is, the Democrats don’t want anyone exploring wether the surveillance was PREDICATED.

Not one Democrat is denying that surveillance occurred!

Soooooo why are the Democrats hot and bothered about Attorney General Barr wanting to explore to see if PREDICATE was there?

Legal PREDICATE
Factual PREDICATE

TRUTH is, one of those are REQUIRED to justify the FISA Court issuing FISA Warrants.

Another TRUTH......surveilling without proper warrants is SPYING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Wow, I'm really disappointed with Barr. He cannot be trusted. He side-stepped questions regarding what Trump has seen of the Mueller report. His summary is a crime. Clearly, he is a Trump stooge.
Old 04.13.2019, 08:13 AM   #6465
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
fox vomit
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2019, 08:45 AM   #6466
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
His threats are illegal actions to punish both people from another party and people who are claiming, under law, political asylum. It’s illegal and reeks of the worst abuses the immigration system has done since the 1950’s.
Old 04.14.2019, 02:27 AM   #6467
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
(By the way, I usually refer to transsexuals, such as Bruce Jenner, by their born names and pronouns, but I make an exception for Chelsea Manning, as her heroism has proven that she truly has a pair of ovaries!).

So, unless you actively like the person, you'll be an inconsiderate dickwad? Real mature of you, Rob.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2019, 04:24 AM   #6468
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I do thank you ever so much for your kindly insightful response.
I'm not going to be kind about this. Considering that (outside of physical violence) deliberately misgendering someone is about the worst thing you can do to a transgender person, it's bullshit, and more than a little insulting, that you try to say 'oh but I make an exception for Chelsea Manning'.

Are you going to start using male pronouns for me now? After all, it's what you do.
Old 04.14.2019, 06:29 AM   #6469
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
What I'm really saying here is that the truth is pouring out now like never before, so let's stop punishing the truth-tellers.

One easy sign the TRUTH is coming......celebrities like Robert De Niro start flapping the lips, trying to get out ahead of it:

"But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall,"

Why is it that the Democrats only option is “mass demonstrations?”

Democrats are just too ignorant to understand that President Donald Trump is the only thing that will prevent their Muslim President and Former First Lady from going to prison......he will be their Cheeto Savior!!!
Old 04.14.2019, 06:33 AM   #6470
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
@chocky— kid, please don’t give the irrelevant skunk the serious treatment. it’s sunday morning here, which means he’s likely drowning in listerine and delusions of self-importance. #1 rule of the internet is don’t feed the trolls. yes, you’ve been reasoning with the demented without knowing. now you know.

so—just deal with the pest accordingly and squash it.

Old 04.15.2019, 03:00 AM   #6471
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
choc e-Claire:

I apologize for what I said above, Ma'am. I just got caught up in the heat of the argument. From now on I shall address you in the feminine.
Hey Rob,

That was a little bit out of line on my part (inb4 Symbols makes a jab about the left of today). I appreciate your apology and I'll try to be less provocable in future.

---

Anyway, back to the thread at hand: remember Trump and Kim's Freudian argument about 'nuclear buttons'? My children will laugh at this era.
Old 04.15.2019, 04:57 AM   #6472
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Cher Reverses Course On Mass Immigration
Old 04.15.2019, 08:28 AM   #6473
ilduclo
invito al cielo

New Trimp air pollution model. If it don’t kill ya right off, it’s Ok.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/04/top...ricans-health/

This guy:

Old 04.15.2019, 08:49 AM   #6474
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Why are some still so hung up on what names and pronouns people want to be called? Like, what is so hard about it other than ignorance towards other people? A few of you on here do this maliciously though and I hope a trans cutie punches you in the mouth someday. I hate Caitlyn Jenner but I'd still give her the dignity of using the correct name and gender.

Pete Buttchug (now here's someone I'll never use the real name of), young "millenial" wunderkind, announced he's running. Don't believe the hype, he has no history of activism nor any history of even caring about inequality. I'm sick of these phonies. As if we are going to get a fairer world from a McKinsey consultant whose best idea was an app that ran the sewers of the town he was mayor for. I actually fear that these suits who can adopt millenial leftist speak will slither through.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2019, 08:51 AM   #6475
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Well that was a depressing read. Swear we're going backwards. Not just the U.S but everywhere. From Bolsano now pulling all funding for scientific work, to the cluster fuck that's happening over here in the UK.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2019, 09:15 AM   #6476
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

haha ha i am just reading at watching excerpts of nancy pelosi's 60 minutes interview from last night

When asked how she would describe Trump, Pelosi’s answer was blunt.

“I think that he describes himself on a daily basis,” she said, noting that Trump is aware “he should not be president."

"But I respect the office he holds and he’s not worth the trouble of saying, ‘You’re so horrible we can’t work together.’ No, we need to work together.”

haaaa haaaa haaa haaaa!

it's much better on video
Old 04.15.2019, 09:31 AM   #6477
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
What could they possibly work on with him that wouldn't be horrible? Bipartisanship is a sham. They should be spending more time condemning everything about him and working to undo the mess that people like her have created which led to this situation (though we all know Pelosi, Schumer et al only want things to go back to the status quo).
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.15.2019, 09:58 AM   #6478
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
What could they possibly work on with him that wouldn't be horrible? Bipartisanship is a sham. They should be spending more time condemning everything about him and working to undo the mess that people like her have created which led to this situation (though we all know Pelosi, Schumer et al only want things to go back to the status quo).
the status quo is the existing state of affairs. you can keep it, or you can change it, but you can't "go back" to it, because it's what is. you're already there.

the status quo of the american political duopoly is that there is very little bipartisan legislation. e.g., the trump tax giveaway to the rich had 0 democratic votes. obamacare which was based on a republican health plan had 0 republican votes.

the politics of mutual destruction that you're asking for right there, that's the status quo. bickering and pandering to the base and permanent paralysis.

but fortunately there are exceptions to that state of things every now and then. the most recent one was the criminal justice bill getting passed last december with broad bipartisan support. groups from left and right and center were in favor. cleared both houses of congress and the horrible orange blob signed it.

with a population of about 2 million inmates in this country, these reforms may not be all one could wish for in the rehabilitation of criminals and support of their families, but they are desperately needed and a significant progress. in policy terms they move away from decades of "tough on crime" legislation that only have brought disaster to communities everywhere.

so... yeah. more bipartisanship please. even if the horrible one signs it, real people have real problems that need urgent attention.

thank fuck for grownups in politics.
Old 04.15.2019, 10:00 AM   #6479
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Why are some still so hung up on what names and pronouns people want to be called? Like, what is so hard about it other than ignorance towards other people? A few of you on here do this maliciously though and I hope a trans cutie punches you in the mouth someday. I hate Caitlyn Jenner but I'd still give her the dignity of using the correct name and gender.

Pete Buttchug (now here's someone I'll never use the real name of), young "millenial" wunderkind, announced he's running. Don't believe the hype, he has no history of activism nor any history of even caring about inequality. I'm sick of these phonies. As if we are going to get a fairer world from a McKinsey consultant whose best idea was an app that ran the sewers of the town he was mayor for. I actually fear that these suits who can adopt millenial leftist speak will slither through.

You do realize how ironic this post is, right? (Compare paragraph 1 with the start of paragraph 2.)
Old 04.15.2019, 10:03 AM   #6480
Skuj
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Well that was a depressing read. Swear we're going backwards. Not just the U.S but everywhere. From Bolsano now pulling all funding for scientific work, to the cluster fuck that's happening over here in the UK.

Yes, the whole fucking world has tilted in the wrong direction. I pray that things right themselves (to the left) again in my lifetime.

(I fully expect Andrew Scheer to be the next Canadian PM.....sigh.....)
274314321322323 324 325326327334374424 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth