Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page SY Bandcamp cassettes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.26.2022, 02:18 PM   #1
gregpolard
empty page

gregpolard has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
They've been doing a great job with these cassette reissues. I just got the new "EVOL" one in the mail yesterday.

So far they've done "Daydream Nation", "Sister" and "EVOL"

Can I safely assume that "Bad Moon Rising" will be next? I hope so.
gregpolard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2022, 10:47 AM   #2
syouth69
bad moon rising

syouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's assessyouth69 kicks all y'all's asses
I got mine too!! I hope so
syouth69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.09.2022, 03:53 PM   #3
gregpolard
empty page

I'm trying to collect the DGC reissue cassettes from the 90s. To date I have: Daydream Nation, Sister, EVOL & Confusion. I believe the only one I am now missing is "Bad Moon Rising" as I don't think they did one for the self titled EP. If anyone has one they'd want to part with....
Old 06.09.2022, 07:20 PM   #4
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Not down with Whitey?

http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2022, 01:59 PM   #5
gregpolard
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregpolard
I'm trying to collect the DGC reissue cassettes from the 90s. To date I have: Daydream Nation, Sister, EVOL & Confusion. I believe the only one I am now missing is "Bad Moon Rising" as I don't think they did one for the self titled EP. If anyone has one they'd want to part with....

Oh yeah. Need that one too!
Old 06.17.2022, 04:44 AM   #6
matmosphere
little trouble girl

matmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregpolard

I'm pretty sure the only cassette release of that was from SST, at least that is the only one I've seen. I used to have it, but it's long gone now, sorry.
matmosphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.15.2022, 07:58 PM   #7
gregpolard
empty page

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmosphere
I'm pretty sure the only cassette release of that was from SST, at least that is the only one I've seen. I used to have it, but it's long gone now, sorry.

Bad Moon is on tape via homestead but also DGC from 1995. Hard to find either!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth