Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page ACL fest a possibility?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.26.2006, 03:28 PM   #1
SYphilis
empty page

SYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud ofSYphilis has much to be proud of
What do you think are the chances of the Youth playing ACL in September. They seem to be making all of the rounds except for this one - of course they city where I live!
SYphilis is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.26.2006, 05:06 PM   #2
eliminator jr
empty page

eliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asseseliminator jr kicks all y'all's asses
I hope there is no chance of them playing ACL. Festival appearances are definitely sub-par as the bands (less the headliners) usually only play for about 30 minutes. Plus it's hot and dusty. 109 degress again? No thanks. Besides, I'm sure they will play Austin (Stubb's) independently during their RR tour.
eliminator jr is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth