Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.16.2020, 02:50 AM   #7921
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Maybe the problem is precisely the fact that you're looking at his tweets instead of his ACTIONS, which actions did, indeed. earn the wrath of the United Nations, the Democratic Party, and just about every other globalist mouthpiece in existence.

In his statements about China, he was trying not to gloat over his victory over China in the trade war. Yet he instituted the travel ban, thus incurring the wrath of both the People's Republic of China and the World Health Organization.

Are we talking about the lack of action that has led to the highest deaths of anywhere in the world? And is only going to get worse and worse before it even starts to level out. Those actions? Yup, those actions are working well.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2020, 03:16 AM   #7922
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
First post at SYG in a month, other than Democratic Primaries, first post in Non-Sonics since February. Quoting this before you have opportunity to delete it......the TRUTH is coming!
what’s your point? do you want to acknowledge what I’ve said? QUOTE AND REPLY

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2020, 03:38 AM   #7923
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
What truth is that?

If guest is going to pop in here once in two months, they can wait a week or ten days or two months for the reply!

Quote:
He banned Chinese nationals coming in and that was it. Meanwhile Americans were still able to fly in and out of China.

Quote:
What does that have to do with what I said?

For you, banning Chinese nationals wasn’t enough. However, that’s all it took for Joe to call him racist and for Nancy to mock him by encouraging people to go out to the bars and go eat Chinese food.

Powerful Democrats weren’t supporting the President, yet you wanted him to shut everything down in January. We are all free to Monday morning quarterback this situation, and for you, Trump hasn’t done anything right......ever!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2020, 03:53 AM   #7924
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If guest is going to pop in here once in two months, they can wait a week or ten days or two months for the reply!

For you, banning Chinese nationals wasn’t enough. However, that’s all it took for Joe to call him racist and for Nancy to mock him by encouraging people to go out to the bars and go eat Chinese food.

Powerful Democrats weren’t supporting the President, yet you wanted him to shut everything down in January. We are all free to Monday morning quarterback this situation, and for you, Trump hasn’t done anything right......ever!

You realise that China wasn't the only country at the time who had had a massive coronavirus outbreak, right? This wasn't he having the foresight to do it before it got anywhere else. Europe was kicking off in a big way, the UK wasn't far behind that. The issue is he decides that only Chinese people were banned from coming in or out of China. Anyone else was fine. Why the delay in banning flights from Europe? And then it was another week before he said the same about the UK. The evidence (infection and death rates being higher than any other country even though they had a lot more warning and time to put a lid on it) is showing that Trump has failed spectacularly in handling this.

If you can't see the discrepancy in that then I'm sorry but you're beyond help.

Btw I don't think I've said about putting a lockdown in January anywhere.

Old 04.16.2020, 05:34 AM   #7925
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
So, Trump was late in imposing a lockdown on China (even though he proclaimed it on 31 January (there's your lockdown in January!) effective 2 February. And the lockdown on China was not only for Chinese people, but for ANYONE who was not a US citizen or permanent resident. nor married or otherwise dependent on a US citizen or permanent resident. International law recognizes a right for citizens and permanent residents to return to their home country; it's called REPATRIATION!!!

Then he imposed a ban on Europeans from the Schengen Area, which includes HALF HIS OWN ANCESTRY (as well as ALL OF MINE)!!! And NBC's Today Show had the gall to speculate that he failed to ban the UK due to Boris' having completed Brexit. And Joe Biden condemned that act as xenophobic. Then, once it became clear that Boris wasn't serious about controlling his own border with the Schengen Zone, he imposed a ban on travel from the UK and ROI (the OTHER half of his OWN ANCESTRY!!!).

So he was a horrible bigot for having imposed travel restrictions at all, and he was an incompetent leader for having taken too long to become a horrible bigot!

What an amazingly convenient argument!

My god. Talk about reaching to the absolutely wrong conclusion from what I said.

Old 04.16.2020, 12:06 PM   #7926
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-probably-not

A slight deviation from the present discussion perhaps. Joe knows it. We in this thread know it. Bytor and Skunk etc are never going to be moved. The question is....what percentage is The Base, and who will get out and vote in November?
Old 04.16.2020, 02:19 PM   #7927
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-probably-not

A slight deviation from the present discussion perhaps. Joe knows it. We in this thread know it. Bytor and Skunk etc are never going to be moved. The question is....what percentage is The Base, and who will get out and vote in November?

There is no way to know if we will be voting in November. Many say Covid-19 will raise its head again in the fall, that we will have Covid season just like we have cold & flu season.

If America elected its President on the first Tuesday in April instead of November, America wouldn’t have voted last week. I’m sure we have a contingency plan of some sort, but I have no clue what that is? I trust it has nothing to do with online voting! I know there is a segment of our society who mail in their ballots, but I’m not sure how that would work on a much larger scale?

Would people trust this process?
Old 04.16.2020, 04:36 PM   #7928
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
George Conway: Trump will never be able to accept that the presidency doesn’t belong to him

I agree. Now, picture this: Conway and his wife sitting in the same bed, each typing on their laptops. George writing what you posted. Kellyanne already preparing the horseshit spin.

That is either one fucked up household or the perfect marriage.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 10:37 AM   #7929
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Of course, I detest Trump and Today's GOP, but anyway.....

I cannot help but feel that Opening Up America Again is the wrong message at the wrong time. I wonder if this positive spin will cause even more damage, because many will just say "fuck it, everything is going to be just great" and let their guard down.
Old 04.17.2020, 11:20 AM   #7930
Skuj
invito al cielo

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ncing-measures

Continuing with the same train of thought from my post above, it is getting clearer and clearer where Trump is going with this. And I think it is going to get very ugly, and maybe this could end up being Trump's personal Waterloo?

It is too fucking early to do this!!

And every time you think Trump has tweeted/said his most stupid thing ever, he surprises you.

PS: Where's Fauci?
Old 04.17.2020, 12:24 PM   #7931
Skuj
invito al cielo

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/us-tru...irus-1.5535585

It seems to be mostly Trumpsters who are fighting back against the restrictions. WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

Well, if they go out, urged on by their great leader, and they get the virus, and many die, come voting time November.....

....BAD JOKE!! SORRY!! This is a stressful time. I swear I didn't mean it like that. It came out wrong.
Old 04.17.2020, 02:13 PM   #7932
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
lmfao @ zombies

MAGAS please kill yoselves but stay away from everyone else thanks
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.17.2020, 04:02 PM   #7933
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lmfao @ zombies

Been tellin' y'all's.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2020, 12:36 AM   #7934
Bytor Peltor
Banned

April 12, 2020

April 13, 2020
Quote:
You're an idiot. He banned Chinese nationals coming in and that was it. Meanwhile Americans were still able to fly in and out of China. All the while shit was hitting the fan in Europe but he didn't say anything about that until a bit later because, like you, he's an idiot

April 13, 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Yes, this is a big part of today's Propaganda Briefing. He's on the offensive, rewriting history.

I think I may link a few more of his March tweets, for Bytor et al.

April 14, 2020

April 16, 2020
Quote:
You realise that China wasn't the only country at the time who had had a massive coronavirus outbreak, right? This wasn't he having the foresight to do it before it got anywhere else. Europe was kicking off in a big way, the UK wasn't far behind that. The issue is he decides that only Chinese people were banned from coming in or out of China. Anyone else was fine. Why the delay in banning flights from Europe? And then it was another week before he said the same about the UK. The evidence (infection and death rates being higher than any other country even though they had a lot more warning and time to put a lid on it) is showing that Trump has failed spectacularly in handling this.

If you can't see the discrepancy in that then I'm sorry but you're beyond help.

Btw I don't think I've said about putting a lockdown in January anywhere.

April 16, 2020
Quote:
So, Trump was late in imposing a lockdown on China (even though he proclaimed it on 31 January (there's your lockdown in January!) effective 2 February. And the lockdown on China was not only for Chinese people, but for ANYONE who was not a US citizen or permanent resident. nor married or otherwise dependent on a US citizen or permanent resident. International law recognizes a right for citizens and permanent residents to return to their home country; it's called REPATRIATION!!!

Then he imposed a ban on Europeans from the Schengen Area, which includes HALF HIS OWN ANCESTRY (as well as ALL OF MINE)!!! And NBC's Today Show had the gall to speculate that he failed to ban the UK due to Boris' having completed Brexit. And Joe Biden condemned that act as xenophobic. Then, once it became clear that Boris wasn't serious about controlling his own border with the Schengen Zone, he imposed a ban on travel from the UK and ROI (the OTHER half of his OWN ANCESTRY!!!).

So he was a horrible bigot for having imposed travel restrictions at all, and he was an incompetent leader for having taken too long to become a horrible bigot!

What an amazingly convenient argument!

April 16, 2020
Quote:
My god. Talk about reaching to the absolutely wrong conclusion from what I said.

Quote:
So what WERE you trying to say?

So h8kurdt, I mention President Trump instituted a travel ban and you reply by calling me an idiot, twice!

Skuj blathered something about President Trump rewriting history, offering to link tweets, but never did!

I reply linking the President Trump CNN beatdown where he used their propaganda against them!

h8kurdt mentions President Trump not having the foresight to do anything, but Robert reply’s with a date (January 31, 2020) and repatriation......and h8kurdt reply’s with no proof backing his points while saying Robert somehow reached the wrong conclusion???

Of course, h8kurdt hasn’t posted in this thread since......maybe he has his head stuck in the sand with Skuj!!!
Old 04.19.2020, 02:58 AM   #7935
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

No i just knew that trying to convince either of you that Trump has dithered, blathered and contradicted himself ten times over is just pointless. Ironic that you say my head is in the sand when you consider the only people praising his efforts and leadership qualities are the hardcore knuckledraggers out protesting ATM and FOX news. Oh and you two. My point was referring to the timeline in his shut downs on planes. The delay from China, to Europe, then to the UK all have proved pointlessly late given your infection rates now.

Quote:
Daniel Drezner, a professor of international politics at Tufts University, told the Guardian that limiting travel from Europe would “be a drop in the bucket” compared with the number of cases that are already in the US.

Old 04.19.2020, 05:34 AM   #7936
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
And had President Trump shut down ALL air travel to the US from China and all of Europe including the area outside the Schengen Zone on 31 January he wouldn't have been derided as being a xenophobe?
For fuck's sake, yes. It's the fact that it was specifically exclusionary that's got us all up in arms and that you're either willfully or genuinely too moronic to see - blocking everyone out is fine, blocking only Chinese nationals sure as fucking hell isn't.

Thank god I'm able to vote now, though it'll be a drop in the ocean against this shit.
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.19.2020, 06:02 AM   #7938
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

I shouldn't be surprised that a teenager over a 60 year old man can actually see what's being said. Schunk you're too obsessed with trying to get me to say he's a xenophobe (which I haven't) and not actually looking at what I've said. Again, I shouldn't be surprised but there you go.
Fact is, as I said in a comment before, Trump has dithered, contradicted, lied, spun any line he can think of during this whole pandemic but you two are too moronic (and I don't say that word lightly) to see it.

Trump's sonic youth bitches.

Old 04.19.2020, 06:09 AM   #7939
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Wait are we talking about the guy who said he had "absolute authority" the other day? That sounds like the talk of an aspiring dictator to me. But again, you'll ignore this comment. Or at the very least spin it to be something not that bad and then move to some whataboutism.

Old 04.19.2020, 12:07 PM   #7940
Skuj
invito al cielo

Even after 38 months of Trump, I should not be shocked by any monumentally stupid thing that he says or does. But I'm still floored by those LIBERATE tweets.

Get this: The President Of The United States is urging on demonstrators against the restrictions.

No matter how many times I try to wrap my head around that one, I just can't. And as usual, it's crickets from Today's GOP, while Pence memorably dodged the question in a recent interview.

We are living in very strange times.
347387394395396 397 398399400407447 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth