Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.27.2018, 07:34 PM   #4581
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
From Vanity Fair:
"TRUMP IS NUTS. THIS TIME REALLY FEELS DIFFERENT": TRUMP REJECTS "WAR COUNCIL" INTERVENTION, GOES IT ALONE

From The New York Daily News:
President Trump is so eager to pardon Paul Manafort he's reportedly considering hiring a new White House counsel

More: https://news.google.com/stories/CAAq...S&ceid=US%3Aen

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2018, 01:34 PM   #4582
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses

ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2018, 06:28 PM   #4583
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Opinion column on The Washington Post:

Rest in peace... Lindsey Graham
With Batman gone it seems Robin has taken up with The Joker

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 09.04.2018, 07:08 AM   #4584
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ttack-on-trump

In an appearance at the University of Chicago on Monday, former President Barack Obama unloaded a relentless barrage of complete sentences in what was widely seen as a brutal attack on his successor, Donald Trump.

Appearing at his first public event since leaving office, Obama fired off a punishing fusillade of grammatically correct sentences, the likes of which the American people have not heard from the White House since he departed.

“He totally restricted his speech to complete sentences,” Tracy Klugian, a student at the event, said. “It was the most vicious takedown of Trump I’d ever seen.”

“About five or six sentences in, I noticed that all of his sentences had both nouns and verbs in them,” Carol Foyler, another student, said. “I couldn’t believe he was going after Trump like that.”

Obama’s blistering deployment of complete sentences clearly got under the skin of their intended target, who, moments after the event, responded with an angry tweet: “Obama bad (or sick) guy. Failing. Sad!”
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2018, 07:20 AM   #4585
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
^^ add the last paragraph! it was the funniest

—-

hahahahahaahahhaa yes.

thanks!

gave me a good laugh this morning

what a troglo
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2018, 12:20 PM   #4586
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
The lack of civility on display this morning by the Democrats during the Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings is clear indication that the Democrats have concluded they don’t have the votes to stop the Confirmation!

As desperate as the Democrats sound, I believe it’s dawning on them they won’t regain Control in November.

Yesterday was Labor Day and still no......well, you know!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2018, 12:30 PM   #4587
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
The lack of civility on display this morning by the Democrats during the Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings is clear indication that the Democrats have concluded they don’t have the votes to stop the Confirmation!

As desperate as the Democrats sound, I believe it’s dawning on them they won’t regain Control in November.

Yesterday was Labor Day and still no......well, you know!
how many kavanaugh documents do you wanna hoard in secrecy?

“What are we trying to hide? Why are we rushing?” Sen. Patrick J. Leahy (D-Vt.) asked.

Democrats have charged that documents on Kavanaugh’s career have been withheld without justification, particularly those from his tenure as a Bush staffer. Senators have reviewed nearly 200,000 pages that cannot be disclosed to the public, and the Trump administration is withholding another 100,000 pages from Congress altogether, claiming those documents would be covered by presidential privilege.

Leahy said there are gaping holes in the record, spanning several years of Kavanaugh’s career in the Bush White House, and that the Senate was abandoning its obligation by not first reviewing those documents before beginning confirmation hearings this week. “It’s not only shameful, it’s a sham,” Leahy said. “This is the most incomplete, most partisan, least transparent vetting for any Supreme Court nominee I have ever seen.”
Old 09.04.2018, 02:06 PM   #4588
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
I love how these grandstanding Committee members are belly aching on-and-on about how it will take only one vote for change.

CORRECT- this is exactly why Donal Trump was elected our President!!!
(and the fact NO ONE wanted Crooked Hillary appointing anyone)
Old 09.04.2018, 02:12 PM   #4589
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I think they're belly-aching more about the 93% of Kavanaugh's White House records that are being hidden. Even documents which committee chairperson REPUBLICAN Chuck Grassley asked for in order to make a proper decision aren't forthcoming.

Fact: Unprecedented

Opinion: highly suspicious
Old 09.04.2018, 02:45 PM   #4590
evollove
invito al cielo

I will say that televised committee hearings, even important ones, underline that fact that politicians are failed actors. Dear lord, they love the camera.
Old 09.04.2018, 02:59 PM   #4591
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Fair point, but only to a point......that point being?

Every Democrat speaking before Kavanaugh ends their diatribe by admitting they can’t support him based on everything they’ve ALREADY seen, based on his previous rulings.

My point being, there will be nothing in the “hidden” documents that will sway the Democratic votes......Democrats are voting against Kavanaugh, but they don’t have enough votes!

All Democrats can hope for is for some Republicans to abandon ship, but I highly doubt there is anything in the “hidden” documents to cause them to do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I think they're belly-aching more about the 93% of Kavanaugh's White House records that are being hidden. Even documents which committee chairperson REPUBLICAN Chuck Grassley asked for in order to make a proper decision aren't forthcoming.

Fact: Unprecedented

Opinion: highly suspicious
Old 09.04.2018, 03:00 PM   #4592
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
CORRECT- this is exactly why Donal Trump was elected our President!!!
(and the fact NO ONE wanted Crooked Hillary appointing anyone)
lolololol

reality to bytor:

i'm normally not one to peddle the "popular vote" thing cuz it's the electoral college that chooses the president, but

hillary got more votes than trumpet!

"no one"

that's terrible math on your part

okay trollin' though! c+?
Old 09.04.2018, 03:02 PM   #4593
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Fair point, but only to a point......that point being?

Every Democrat speaking before Kavanaugh ends their diatribe by admitting they can’t support him based on everything they’ve ALREADY seen, based on his previous rulings.

My point being, there will be nothing in the “hidden” documents that will sway the Democratic votes......Democrats are voting against Kavanaugh, but they don’t have enough votes!

All Democrats can hope for is for some Republicans to abandon ship, but I highly doubt their is anything in the “hidden” documents to cause them to do so!

well, obviously they're hoping for some damning shit

that's just logical

ps- merrick garland sez hi
Old 09.04.2018, 03:09 PM   #4594
evollove
invito al cielo

Quote:

My point being, there will be nothing in the “hidden” documents that will sway the Democratic votes

Could be something to sway Republican votes.

But they don't even wanna know.

And just a wild theory, but there's probably something to make this incredibly unpopular nominee even less popular with the public. This doesn't matter in terms of the process, but certainly matters in elections.
Old 09.04.2018, 04:21 PM   #4595
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ps- merrick garland sez hi

So does Lee Ranaldo:

Quote:
Let's KICK these FUCKERS OUT!

Old 09.04.2018, 06:41 PM   #4596
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

This is fuckin' gold:

Bob Woodward's book on Trump: The most explosive quotes

"I can stop this. I'll just take the paper off his desk." - Gary Cohn

"Don't testify. It's either that or an orange jumpsuit." - John Dowd

"Let's fucking kill him. Let's go in." - Donald Trump

"We're in Crazytown. I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had." - John Kelly

"This was no longer a presidency. This is no longer a White House. This is a man being who he is." - Rob Porter

"Nobody told me about it, and I would've loved to have spoken to you. You know I'm very open to you. I think you've always been fair." - Donald Trump

Old 09.04.2018, 06:43 PM   #4597
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
underline that fact that politicians are failed actors.

I think those Republican-Democrat monopoly politicians are quite successful actors.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2018, 10:16 PM   #4598
evollove
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
I think those Republican-Democrat monopoly politicians are quite successful actors.

lol! Great point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

"Let's fucking kill him. Let's go in." - Donald Trump

I guess it's officially, technically illegal for US government to plan an assassination. I didn't know that was on the books. I'm guessing Trump didn't either. (Or, he did and didn't give a fuck) Either way.

And for Mattis to ignore the order? Not sure how to read that. Good job looking out? Coup? Both? Not sure.
Old 09.05.2018, 06:45 PM   #4599
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Opinion piece in The New York Times:

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration
I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

Old 09.07.2018, 11:04 AM   #4600
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Anomynous.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...86447037112321
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
180220227228229 230 231232233240280330 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth