Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Say, does anybody here have any money?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.22.2020, 08:32 PM   #1
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
'Cause I ran out of food last night. I did! I don't know why I smile! Must be that "dancing on the Titanic's deck" sensation/reaction I've heard about...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2020, 10:54 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
mierda, that is terrible. ffs.

i know this is as useful as sending “thoughts and prayers” but if you can scrounge something up please try to focus on protein. porotos, whatever.

the essential nutrients are: protein, fats, carbs, sodium and calcium.

when i was a kid i’d use to go camping to the beach with friends and we’d dig in the sand and catch molusks just for shits and giggles. then we’d make a big pot of soup with it and eat for our hangovers.

there are a lot of things that are edible out there if you know where to look. i”ve always thought if im ever homeless i’ll start shooting pigeons with a slingshot. takes practice but i’ve seen it done.

do you have any relatives in the countryside that could offer you refuge? something? gotta start thinking outside the money economy. food comes from the earth. if it moves, it’s edible. if it doesn’t, it’s probably edible too.

how far are you from the sea? forests? some sort of wilderness?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth