Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page ATP Xmas 7 berth chalet for sale
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.22.2009, 03:50 PM   #1
Mysterygirl
empty page

Mysterygirl has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi folks,

This is an extreme long shot but on the off-chance someone didn't get to buy a chalet before they sold out and is regretting it now, is anyone interested in buying a 7 berth self-catering chalet off me for the ATP Nightmare Before Christmas festival on the first weekend of December?

As some others have said, we want to go to the 10 Years of ATP one the following weekend instead so are hoping we can sell this chalet to fund it.
We bought the chalet in the early bird sale so we only want what we paid for = £1033.95 (for 7 peeps it ends up being £147 each).

ATP say if we can find someone they can swap the names over easily.

So, if any of you are interested or know someone who might be, please PM me!

Thanks for reading
Old 10.22.2009, 04:29 PM   #2
Mysterygirl
empty page

Mysterygirl has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterygirl
Hi folks,

This is an extreme long shot but on the off-chance someone didn't get to buy a chalet before they sold out and is regretting it now, is anyone interested in buying a 7 berth self-catering chalet off me for the ATP Nightmare Before Christmas festival on the first weekend of December?

As some others have said, we want to go to the 10 Years of ATP one the following weekend instead so are hoping we can sell this chalet to fund it.
We bought the chalet in the early bird sale so we only want what we paid for = £1033.95 (for 7 peeps it ends up being £147 each).

ATP say if we can find someone they can swap the names over easily.

So, if any of you are interested or know someone who might be, please PM me!

Thanks for reading

Probably pointless, useless, whatever but a girl's gotta try!

Bumpity bump
Old 10.22.2009, 04:35 PM   #3
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
while we're at it i have an old pair of work boots i dont need any more because ive seen a better pair in jimmys boot emporium

ill take $5.95 and ill deliver if you can offer me a bed for the night (no queers or dudes)

dont pm me. i find them a bit creepy
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth