Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page my sonic youth & friends anthology mixes
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.03.2006, 08:57 PM   #1
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
When I started posting here I was making a multi-volume mix of SY and friends, listening to everything (that I have) in chronological order...It's not really a best of..I'm not sure what it is, other than an exercise in listening and selecting.

Anyway, I'm up to 1998 and I already have four mixes...I project I'll end with six. I'll post the track listing when I'm done so you can tell me what you think I should have included, or remark about how insane I am.

Anyway, I'm finding some interesting things--I thought that I prefered early Sonic Youth, but what I'm finding is that as they progress they get better, and I'm actually at the point where I'm having an extremely difficult time excluding any songs from the mixes.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 12:42 PM   #3
lol
little trouble girl

lol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asseslol kicks all y'all's asses
lol
lol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth