Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.17.2018, 01:41 AM   #4541
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Guys....good luck.

I'm seriously done here. (I mean it this time!!)

It's too fucking depressing to be in a slow motion trainwreck. I'll figure out something I can do to help the cause in some small way.
Old 08.17.2018, 03:27 AM   #4542
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Double Truth — John Brennan was NEVER deserving of a Security Clearance!!!

And yet it took Trump this long to do it? Funny that.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2018, 07:01 AM   #4543
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Guys....good luck.

It's too fucking depressing to be in a slow motion trainwreck. I'll figure out something I can do to help the cause in some small way.
ha ha ha ha

i stayed away this past summer but renewed activity in the thread lured me back

i’ll have to say it’s clear people are living in alternative realities and it’s pointless to discuss anything here... once i thought it was possible but now i know it’s a fool’s errand

i hope at least you saw the ivanka “commercial” i posted for your amusement haa haaa haaa.

anyway yeah... laughter might save us...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2018, 07:58 AM   #4544
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Guys....good luck.

Skuj, my Sonic Friend......staying away for a period of time just might be the answer. Truth is a powerful thing and like Jack Nicholson said, “you can’t handle the truth.”

The bitterness in this thread is becoming extra thick and bitterness can slowly destroy a person from the inside. Also, it could be from eating too much popcorn.

One suggestion would be to visit one of the other three rooms here at SYG. Post about what music you’ve been listening to......and if you haven’t been listening to any, that could be part of your problem. Also, in Non-Sonic Sounds I started a thread about the new SWANS book. Did you even know about the book? I included a link of a review.

But truly stay away from this thread because it’s not going to get any better. The Muller investigation is slowly imploding while the Salt Lake City investigation into Hillary Clinton is building momentum.

You see, it was Peter Strzok who quickly cleared Hillary Clinton from any wrong doing, when she set up a server that contained highly classified information in a janitors closet......simply because she wanted to operate and control things without the Government knowing. There is 100% proof that payments were exchanged between Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and RUSSIA!!!

And that JACK-ASS John Brennan, who was Director of the CIA when this was happening opened his mouth and vomited stupidity saying President Donald Trumps “words” at a Summit with Putin equaled “High Crimes and Treason.”
Another thing that happened under Brennan’s watch......Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia.

And Skuj, if you’re sick and full of bitterness now, just wait until you start hearing terms like, “fruit of the poisonous tree” concerning Peter Strzok and everything he pissed on. So inept that Robert Muller fired him and so pathetic before his Congressional Hearing that the FBI fires him for cause.

You see, even if Robert Muller has anything of substance regarding Donald Trumps campaign and Russia meddling or collusion (must be careful when I use the word -collusion- because symbols will jump my azz), and I’ll say it again, I don’t believe Muller has anything at all, it’s hard to imagine any court allowing that evidence to be used because of “fruit from the poisonous tree.”

And it will be Peter Strzok’s testimony that the Salt Lake City / soon to be a full on probe into Hillary Clinton that will have Strzok pointing to then President Obama as why Strzok did the things he did......not only was he being directed by Obama, President Obama dismissed it all.

YES - the TRUTH is coming and I’m afraid, Skuj, you can’t handle the TRUTH!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2018, 08:37 AM   #4545
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

This looks really good and perhaps vital, but the only people who'll read it don't need to, y'know?

Quote:
John Brennan is NONE of those things!!!!

At the height of the Cold War, John Brennan votes for a Stalinist.

Did you read the link? Never a member. Cast a vote for a CPUSA candidate 40 years ago.

"Sir, are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist party?"

"No."

"I'll take that as a yes."
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2018, 10:57 AM   #4546
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha ha

i stayed away this past summer but renewed activity in the thread lured me back

i’ll have to say it’s clear people are living in alternative realities and it’s pointless to discuss anything here... once i thought it was possible but now i know it’s a fool’s errand

i hope at least you saw the ivanka “commercial” i posted for your amusement haa haaa haaa.

anyway yeah... laughter might save us...

All you can do man

Old 08.17.2018, 11:00 AM   #4547
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Guys....good luck.

Done HERE is one thing and is certainly understandable. But, please keep on working as hard as you are able for progressive change. Even though we are in a reversal right at the moment, you just need to look back in history a short time to see that we are continuing to advance. And the ONLY resason for that is continual work by progressive people and groups.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2018, 04:21 PM   #4548
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
The world looks pretty scary once you start seeing sinister patterns everywhere

Old 08.17.2018, 08:54 PM   #4549
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
And yet it took Trump this long to do it? Funny that.

One of his campaign promises was to drain the swamp!
Old 08.17.2018, 10:46 PM   #4550
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
'Rapists, animals, drug dealers': woman abuses US Latino man in echo of Trump

A Latino man who was filmed being racially abused by a white California woman has said similar incidents have become “increasingly regular” since Donald Trump took office.

Video of Esteban Guzman being verbally attacked by the unidentified woman has been watched more than a million times since it was shared early on Monday morning.

The footage shows the woman pointing her finger in Guzman’s face.

“Why do you hate us?” Guzman asks.

“Because you’re Mexicans,” the woman replies.

Guzman tells her “we’re honest people”.

“Yeah, rapists. And animals,” the woman says. “Drug dealers.”

The language closely echoes words used by Donald Trump during his campaign and since becoming president. Trump kicked off his campaign by claiming Mexicans seeking immigration were “rapists” and “drug dealers”.

In May Trump, discussing his administration’s efforts to deport “people trying to come in” to the US, said: “These aren’t people. These are animals,” Trump said.

Guzman, 27, works in construction on weekends to supplement his full-time job in IT as a systems administrator. He and his mother were clearing a yard in Running Springs, 80 miles east of Los Angeles, when the woman approached.

“She was yelling at my mom go back to Mexico,” Guzman told the Guardian.

Guzman said he was “afraid” for his mother’s safety when he approached.

“I was like hey, what’s the problem? And she said we were all illegals,” Guzman said. “I told her: ‘I’m a United States citizen.’ And she obviously she didn’t believe me.”

Guzman said he had suffered racial abuse “all my life”, but said it had become more frequent since Donald Trump’s emergence on the political scene and use of racist rhetoric.

“Ever since last year it’s becoming increasingly more regular,” Guzman said.

“I think his speech gave everybody permission to call us those names and to think bad of us,” Guzman said. ““I know a lot of people that have had it said to them”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...al-drug-dealer
Old 08.18.2018, 06:21 AM   #4551
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

Quote:
One of his campaign promises was to drain the swamp!

Imagine actually being this deluded.

Old 08.18.2018, 10:11 AM   #4552
Bytor Peltor
Banned

I’m guessing Sarah Huckabee Sanders will now be using the ashes from Michelle Wolf’s career for her smokey eye makeup
Old 08.18.2018, 10:17 AM   #4553
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
I’m guessing Sarah Huckabee Sanders will now be using the ashes from Michelle Wolf’s carrier for her smokey eye makeup
proof that the good die young and evil doesn’t
Old 08.18.2018, 10:46 AM   #4554
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

no question there, but trump and his minions sell the snake oil of racial scapegoating instead of offering actual solutions

typical. has happened before as history shows.
Old 08.18.2018, 10:57 AM   #4555
ilduclo
invito al cielo

new congressional ad

https://youtu.be/y70tdrCfQQg

Old 08.19.2018, 05:35 PM   #4556
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
"Meanwhile, Benghazi survivor and former Army ranger Kris Paronto - who lost his security clearance years ago after telling his account of the Benghazi attack - slammed Brennan in a Thursday tweet which reads: "My principles are greater than clearances too John, especially when you and the @CIA kool-aid drinkers punished us for not going along with the Benghazi cover-up story in order to protect you, @HillaryClinton ‘s & @BarackObama ‘s failures. You put your politics before us."
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2018, 08:26 AM   #4557
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Not quite. Illegal immigrants hardly constitute a race,

nothing really constitutes a “race,” except a social construct, deliberately obtuse one

since a certain segment has deemed “mexicans” a “race” based on their appearance, guess what happens socially

Quote:
and I've previously demonstrated

i dont think you drunkenly babbling to yourself on the internet feigning rationality like a latter-day pseudointellectual archie bunker “demonstrates” anything
Old 08.20.2018, 11:25 AM   #4558
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

‘Please come help’
Eastern Shore crab houses are suffering this summer because they didn’t get the visas needed to hire enough pickers from Mexico.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...sing-business/

[...] The situation illustrates a general unwillingness among U.S. workers to perform certain kinds of labor, some of the business owners here in Dorchester County say. It also demonstrates how President Trump’s “America First” policies have not necessarily helped those workers or small-business owners but instead have dealt them a new economic reality.

Crab-picking houses are boosting wages and expanding overtime but are losing customers — and profits — because they can’t provide a reliable supply of crabmeat. One local supplier buys meat elsewhere to serve at its restaurant because the in-house picking plant has none. And at Russell Hall, Phillips is weighing whether to pack up and move his operation to Mexico.

“What future’s gonna be here if we don’t know if we’re gonna get our workers?” Phillips said. “Our girls are right in Mexico, and they have crabs just like we have.”
Old 08.20.2018, 12:44 PM   #4559
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

Substantially raising the wages of workers is the whole point. To paraphrase John L. Lewis of the United Mine Workers of America: if the employer cannot pay a living wage to those entitled to earn it, then let it go out of business.

I am well aware of the dependence of this country's grossly bloated hospitality industry on cheap labor, largely to cater to nouveaux riches finance sector rentiers. The whole system amounts to the hospitality workers constituting an out-of-house domestic staff, and is founded upon income and wealth inequality. A massive reorganization of that sector, and of relative wage rates generally, is urgently called for.
THERE ARE NO MORE WORKERS

everyone who can have a job already has it

get it??

there are no more people to shuffle around

how much are you gonna pay for a dental assistant to go crab picking in the summer?
Old 08.20.2018, 08:34 PM   #4560
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Cities with the highest homeless populations:

- New York City (76,501)
- Los Angeles (55,188)
- Seattle (11,643)
- San Diego (9,160)
- Washington DC (7,474)
- San Jose (7,394)
- San Francisco (6,858)
- Las Vegas (6,490)

All of them are run by Liberals.

Quote:
Right now I'm watching a Dateline report on homelessness in Los Angeles (and, by extension, the country as a whole) entitled City of Angels. It features much discussion about people "falling through the cracks", and of wages too low to supply basic necessities, but little mention of the starvation of the public sector for funding. President Trump's tax cuts clearly exacerbate the problem, which predates his administration. Redistributive taxation, an end to excessive military spending (and to the chronic wars which such spending feeds), and a general reprioritizing of government expenditures are desperately needed.
178218225226227 228 229230231238278328 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth