Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.18.2019, 10:14 AM   #7301
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I'll have to admit I was a tad bewildered when I read that bit. Bless.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2019, 03:08 PM   #7303
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
According to the Dallas Morning News:

[[/url]
yep, you’re not defending trump, you’re just cherrypicking favorable mango bullshit “according to the dallas morning news” while pretending to wash your hands of any responsibility

lmao @ russian trolls — so pathetic

anyway, kindly eat shit and choke on it lolololol
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2019, 03:31 PM   #7304
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Regarding the Speaker shredding the Constitution......Time To Put Up Or SHUTUP

Quote:
“We’re not here to call bluffs. We’re here to find the truth, to uphold the Constitution of the United States,”

Why is the Speaker Of The House Shredding the Constitution?

Adam Schiff told MSNBC, "We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower. We would like to."

Adam Schiff "Expressed Regret" For Lying About Having No Prior Contact With Whistleblower

The House Intelligence Chair flat out lies and reads false statements into the Congressional Record that are broadcast on the national news......yet the Speaker refuses to recuse Shifty Schiff from his involvement in anything related to Impeachment???
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2019, 03:42 PM   #7305
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Washing my hands of what?

I linked a story from a newspaper.
Are you questioning the accuracy of the reporting?

YES - a couple of times over the past year or so I said I believe President Trump will easily win re-election. This is my opinion and guess what, I could be 100% wrong. Also, opinions shouldn’t necessarily be considered support!

I appreciate your acknowledgment that I’m not defending our President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yep, you’re not defending trump, you’re just cherrypicking favorable mango bullshit “according to the dallas morning news” while pretending to wash your hands of any responsibility
Old 10.18.2019, 03:51 PM   #7306
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Washing my hands of what?

I linked a story from a newspaper.
Are you questioning the accuracy of the reporting?

YES - a couple of times over the past year or so I said I believe President Trump will easily win re-election. This is my opinion and guess what, I could be 100% wrong. Also, opinions shouldn’t necessarily be considered support!

I appreciate your acknowledgment that I’m not defending our President.
im actually pointing out the clear intentions of your blogging, you utter indefensible dumbfuck

it’s okay, you don’t need to pretend to understand this—it’s just the rest of us, so we know how to treat you

keep either playing or being dumb, whichever applies
Old 10.19.2019, 01:15 AM   #7307
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No one here has defended Hillary just like I haven’t been defending Donald. I get hammered for not calling out Donald, yet no one here has called out Hillary.

When I go against the grain (Mueller Report) for over a year and get it correct, the resentment towards me grows. Hate filled post directed at me that are full of bitterness, cussing and accusations of being a racist. Then when Robert points out that you have no statements by me where I’ve said anything racist, you attack him? Once again, my request for “quote and reply” are ignored.

I understand you are tired of hearing about Hillary and I’ll gladly refrain from mentioning her for a good while......at least until she announces that she’s running.

I’m curious, guest, who here is trying to communicate?
yeah look I can't be bothered with this, I went to an effort to engage with you and actually try to have a dialogue. but you don't actually acknowledge anything I've said, you don't seem to even remotely register anything I've written and just ignore it like a child.

your behaviour is petulant and there's a beautiful irony to you being obscenely juvenile here, and it's frankly just not worth engaging with you. saying that the actions of clinton are tantamount to the frequent assaults on democracy (much less basic human decency) of which the trump administration is inarguably guilty is totally ridiculous, and that you continue to resort to this little soundbite at the expense of actually having to engage with the shit you're proffering means it's an absolute waste of time trying to talk to you.

I didn't attack mister schlunk by any means, and until very recently no one attacked you until it became abundantly clear that it's like talking to a brick fucking wall.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2019, 01:31 AM   #7308
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Clinton email investigation ends

Now Bytor can really shush about it. It's over.

Old 10.19.2019, 04:34 AM   #7309
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Trump vs. Trump: Kurds Edition
flip flop

Also, this morning in Dutch press there was this article:
US Ambassador Hoekstra: 'The Netherlands jointly responsible for chaos in Syria'
let me know if that link ain't working for you. It's a Google translation. I don't see the video interview on the bottom of it, see the original article if you still want to watch it (but it might be that it's not possible for you). It's still interesting to watch, the interviewers of the Nieuwsuur program ("News Hour") have a great relationship with the ambassador, NOT. See in this older interview between 6:20 and 7:20

I guess there is some truth here, but we only had some F-16's there as far as I know, no ground troops or anything else.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2019, 08:30 AM   #7310
Bytor Peltor
Banned

NOT ONE quote and reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
yeah look I can't be bothered with this
Old 10.19.2019, 08:41 AM   #7311
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

So you don't think your constant obsession with calling Barack Obama "Hussein". The argument that "well that's his name" doesn't wash. You wouldn't call Trump "John", you wouldn't call Mike Pence "Richard" (I would call him Dick though). Fact is you were uncomfortable that the President of America had a middle name that was the same surname as Saddam. Your racist ass equates the two as being the same and that Obama is a terrorist. So to double down in that you call him Hussein instead of his first or middle name.

Old 10.19.2019, 09:35 AM   #7312
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Not once did I say or imply terrorist.

Multiple occasions I questioned if he might be proven a traitor.

Granting immunity so Hillary’s attorney could destroy emails is the reason.

Why would you think I was uncomfortable?

I was very active on SYG during all eight years of the Obama administration and I never said word one......no disparaging comments by me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So you don't think your constant obsession with calling Barack Obama "Hussein". The argument that "well that's his name" doesn't wash. You wouldn't call Trump "John", you wouldn't call Mike Pence "Richard" (I would call him Dick though). Fact is you were uncomfortable that the President of America had a middle name that was the same surname as Saddam. Your racist ass equates the two as being the same and that Obama is a terrorist. So to double down in that you call him Hussein instead of his first or middle name.
Old 10.19.2019, 11:57 AM   #7313
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

So why constantly call him Hussein?

Old 10.19.2019, 12:24 PM   #7314
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Quote:
So why constantly call him Hussein?

I used it once and it drew such ire and aggravation, I returned to that well......perhaps too many times?

When others are referring to you as racist, wishing that your kids were taken and you were dead, one must be subtle in how they land a punch.

Who knew Nick Caves remarks about Antifa would be the straw to break guest’s camel? (should have been posting such things all along)

Quote:
Sometimes I swear you're just trolling.

Not really......just a few who are so easily baited : )
Old 10.19.2019, 09:03 PM   #7315
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Not once did I say or imply terrorist.

Multiple occasions I questioned if he might be proven a traitor.

Granting immunity so Hillary’s attorney could destroy emails is the reason.

Why would you think I was uncomfortable?

I was very active on SYG during all eight years of the Obama administration and I never said word one......no disparaging comments by me!
in saying Hussein you are inadvertently or otherwise implying that he’s a traitor, baselessly I might add, and the only ostensible reason you’re demonising him through referring to him as Hussein is because he is of colour. recognise the gravity of your words and don’t be such a coward.

Old 10.19.2019, 09:03 PM   #7316
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Well, then you're saying that you're declaring his worldview to be racist/xenophobic by fiat. I've had that done to me in person this past spring by someone who said I "know all the right words" (because I know what I'm talking about) but my argument was still "racist" (because he said so!).

And I wasn't accusing you of "reverse racism" either. The great African-American labor leader A. Phillip Randolph wrote the following, possibly (as might be inferred from the internal context) in response to an accusation of anti-white racism concerning his position on immigration:

"Instead of reducing immigration to 2 percent of the 1890 quota, we favor reducing it to nothing.... We favor shutting out the Germans from Germany, the Italians from Italy...the Hindus from India, the Chinese from China, and even the Negroes from the West Indies. This country is suffering from immigrant indigestion. It is time to call a halt on this grand rush for American gold, which over-floods the labor market, resulting in lowering the standard of living, race-riots, and general social degradation. The excessive immigration is against the interests of the masses of all races and nationalities in the country — both foreign and native."1
mother of god

Old 10.19.2019, 09:05 PM   #7317
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

drunkle bob tl;dr: make the 19th century great again
Old 10.20.2019, 12:41 AM   #7318
Bytor Peltor
Banned

You and a few others are doing the twisting!

This usually happens when one is filled with anger and bitterness.

All they know to do is lash out at others.

Poor losers......probably never got picked for kickball on the playground.

Eight years of Obama and no disparaging comments by me, that’s the TRUTH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
in saying Hussein you are inadvertently or otherwise implying that he’s a traitor, baselessly I might add, and the only ostensible reason you’re demonising him through referring to him as Hussein is because he is of colour. recognise the gravity of your words and don’t be such a coward.
Old 10.20.2019, 01:52 AM   #7319
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

So why start after his terms were over?

Old 10.20.2019, 02:22 AM   #7320
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Cripes - I know Sonic Youth fans are thought of as pretentious, but have you ever thought about toning it down a bit, Rob?
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
316356363364365 366 367368369376416 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth