Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page (PRE-ORDER) Angry For Ukraine T-Shirt
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.16.2022, 12:40 PM   #1
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

bummer, I bought the regular shirt like a year ago. But heck I might get this one as well anyway

you can get it from the Bingomerch store !

Quote:
Pre-order: Please note that this item is a pre-order and as such this and any items ordered together with it will not ship out until on or around March 28th.
All proceeds will benefit efforts in Ukraine via Doctors Without Borders.
Classic Angry design printed with the colours of Ukraine on a black Gildan Heavy T-shirt. 100% cotton.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2022, 11:38 AM   #2
matmosphere
little trouble girl

matmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's asses
Awesome, Kyiv is an awesome city.

Every single time I walked into a record store while I was in Kyiv I heard the story of the SY concert in '89 in great detail, and it was almost always from somebody too young to have been there. That show is literally the stuff of multi-generational legend in Ukraine. I wish they released that one along with the Moscow show on band camp last year. I'd love to hear it.
matmosphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.17.2022, 08:52 PM   #3
gregpolard
empty page

gregpolard has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I feel like I am ordering from the SY store like once a month...and I'm not hating it!
gregpolard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2022, 01:56 AM   #4
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmosphere
Awesome, Kyiv is an awesome city.

Every single time I walked into a record store while I was in Kyiv I heard the story of the SY concert in '89 in great detail, and it was almost always from somebody too young to have been there. That show is literally the stuff of multi-generational legend in Ukraine. I wish they released that one along with the Moscow show on band camp last year. I'd love to hear it.

Your wish is their command.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2022, 08:57 PM   #5
gregpolard
empty page

gregpolard has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Shirt came today, so I felt like I had to download the Kyiv set as well
gregpolard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.14.2022, 09:34 PM   #6
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Patiently waiting for angry fer foken Yemen etc...T cunting shirt
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.18.2022, 04:41 PM   #7
matmosphere
little trouble girl

matmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's assesmatmosphere kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Um, okay then… Sister Deluxe… that tour doc… all the other things… fingers crossed that this works
matmosphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth