Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Signed 'Dirty' CD.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.25.2011, 07:59 AM   #1
Wadelious
empty page

Wadelious has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Apologies to all as this could be seen as a complete plug but I think the below would be ideal to add to what appears to be the most complete SY collection i've seen. To be honest I should have posted these details on here sooner... as an Ex Geffen employee I have various rarities in my collection that I am now selling off and would like all of them to go to a good home. I have listed on ebay an extremely rare Sonic Youth 'Dirty' CD with the 'Cuddly Toy Abuse' rear tray inlay, which is rare enough in itself, but what makes this even rarer is that the 'Cuddly Toy Abuse' picture is signed by Thurston Moore, Kim Gordon and Steve Shelley (where Lee Ranaldo was at the time I have no idea!). These were sent out to a select number of record company execs and i'm guessing this is probably one of about 10 but I can't guarantee that, as I said it's only a guess but there certainly weren't many and if anyone has seen one before i'll be amazed! As I said earlier I should have mentioned this earlier as the auction ends tomorrow... but I know what hardcore SY followers are like and will be on here everyday looking for memorabilia... Thanks and Kind Regards.
Wadelious is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth