Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page astonic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.24.2010, 12:22 PM   #1
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
I was trying to send you noodz but yr inbox is full.

can you fix that?

x
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 12:51 PM   #2
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
he won't
Old 11.24.2010, 01:13 PM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
mradamcooley [at] hotmail [dot] com

For the rest of the song just improv in G and play the chords G/F/C

I think the scale being used is the mixolydian in G...

So, this scale...

e|--------------------------------------------3--5--7----|
B|----------------------------------3--5--6--------------|
G|----------------------------4--5-----------------------|
D|--------------------3--5--7----------------------------|
A|-----------3--5--7-------------------------------------|
E|--3--5--7----------------------------------------------|

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 01:15 PM   #4
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
hows things going with you adam?
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 02:01 PM   #5
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks for asking! My health isn't too great, I have insurnace now, and am on 3 different medications for my stomach. I don't have much energy, and this has kind of effected my filmmaking at the moment (I have 2 movies and an aniamted series started, with videos/animations/music finished but haven't had the energy to finish 'em.. yet). So, that sucks.

"Artistically", it seems like scissor shock's psychic existentialism did really well (3 people have said it's their favorite album of the year; it sold out EXTREMELY quickly at the label; most importantly, I am really happy with it)... the songs I'm writing for my next album are a thousand times better than this stuff though. Sicne every album I do is completely different than the one before it, expect to be driven insane by GHOSTLOP (tentative title).. junk percussion fills the detuned bass-driven highly atmospheric songs.. homemade instruments, acoustic guitars, finger tapped electric guitars delayed to hel and back.. trombones and trumpets in a mostly instrumental album that can best be described as "broken detuned free junk-jazz", though there'll be female vocals, chanting, and i'll multi track my vocals to sound like a choir from hell. expect that whenever it's done. But yeah, psychic existentialism was a big album, I'm really happy blastitude liked it (since has EXCELLENT tastes), climax golden twin liked it, and even people who didn't like previosu efforts enjoyed it. Here's a .zippo of that puppy: http://www.archive.org/download/Scis...tentialism.zip

robe. is finsihed for now. we did 55 albums, and we climaxed with an appearance in RUE MORGUE MAGAZINE, as well as our double tape set NIGHT TEROR, which is BY FAR our best album (if you want it digitally, here ya go: megaupload.com/?d=SQT58RDU ... it is mostly comprised of long horn solos, but there are some excursions into detuned bass, doom guitars, and tribal drumming. I play most of the horns on this one... and they sound excellent imo). we are on hiatus for who knows how long.. but when we return, we're going t osound completely different. if you'd like everything we've ever done... http://www.archive.org/details/Robe....06To10-10-2010 .. 6gb and, who knows, 50 hours or so?! Maybe more?! (probably more) To buy all that stuff would cost you.. well.. a decent amount! Haha. So, yeah. There ya go! I can't believe it has 102 downloads, to be honest. 6gb!

As far as my movies... they're showing blaze the pot smoknig deer season 1 on a public access show in oregon, and I have worked on part of season 2.. as soon as it's done, I'm going to send tot adult swim. Whee.

Also, my movie CURRENTLY UNTITLED has been EXTREMELY well-received, palying at festivals, wininng awards, and called film of the year on some blogs and "the best experimental film of all time" by a guy on cinemageddon. I'm very flattered! This baby is ALSO on archive.org... http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...27s%20films%22 ... all 8 of my movies. But CURRENTLY UNTITLED is the one you want. Great review of it:

"The work of zero-budget auteur Adam Cooley is a provocative reminder that the career trajectory of a filmmaker should not necessarily conform to that envisaged by the majority of aspiring media professionals – and, likewise, the psychedelic potpourri of actor-director-editor Cooley’s lo-fi visions, rendered with primitive software and poor equipment, are a rejoinder to the overproduced gloss many seek to emulate. But his work (of which this is perhaps his finest achievement yet) is at once an entirely honest and personal experience, as well as a totally unprepossessing odyssey of unrivaled cinematic genius."

Wow!So, artistically, things are great, and going to get better once I move. I have saved up enough money to take a year or two off of work and focus exclusively on my work.. I'm going to start a record label called NOT MUSIC.

NOT MUSIC will release:

- my albums
- my movies (though I will continue to release stuff through other labels)
- my comic books
- my paintings
- my novels
- my friend's stuff

I will package everything I do really cheaply and sell it cheaply, though I will make everything I do highly personal.. like I won't just sell you a $5 cd-r, I'll sell you a $5 cd-r, with an exclusive painting... I won't just sell you an $8 movie, I'll sell you that movie, plus a never-before-seen short film that will never be released and will be deleted from my hard drive as soon as I burn it and send it your way.

Basically, if I quit my job but spend a year doing the record label thing, y'know.. REALLY doing it... and also working on movies and music and stuff.. I think it'll be great... I also think I will be happy, since is the most important thing...

I will be moving out very soon. Blaze season 1 is currenly airing iun oregon as part of a public access show... blaze season 2, when it's finished, will be submitted to adult siwm when it's finished, as a pilot...

Me and my girlfriend just celebrated our one year anniversary. I love her. After being cheated on by my ex-old-lady (who still owes me $200), I thought I was done with women. but my ew one has completely reconfigured my views of the world. She likes watching Giuseppe Andrews and Takeshi Kitano movies with me, so I love her. She's also the most artistic girl I've ever met, and she is a BRILLIANT piano and cello player, also possessing a beautiful singing voice. She recognized the brilliance of Beefheart right away -- my last girlfriend had dismissed him as "too abrasive" right away.

So, all in all, things are going pretty good. I like my shitty job. I've been able to cope with my health.. I just don't eat very much, though I do drink a lot. I kicked my pill habbit for the most part, though I got some other, eh, bad habits that I'm working on.

Probably the best thing I did in this past year was get a Dreamcast!

Old 11.24.2010, 02:10 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
he won't

he likes the "full" feeling
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 02:12 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I do like to be filled up..... when me and my girlfriend are doing it, I like for her to put her tongue in my ass and her hand in my mouth. Good stuff.

Old 11.24.2010, 02:22 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I do like to be filled up..... when me and my girlfriend are doing it, I like for her to put her tongue in my ass and her hand in my mouth. Good stuff.

i see you've upgraded from the finger-- and the finger thread was the best thread EVER in the history of this board. im not sure it will ever be topped. it will go one day together with the geocities archive in the museum of the internet for sure.

Old 11.24.2010, 02:41 PM   #9
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I was wondering why you haven't quit your job already Adam. If shit's truly as bad as you claim it is, live it big, man. LIVE IT BIG

And oh...DC4EVA
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 03:00 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I quit, I get kicked out of my house. My mom and stepdad have no respect for me, they use me to no end, they take advantage of me, I've given my mom a thousand dollars in the past year, and I gave her $2000 the year before that, for free. She still wants more. My stepdad is a dickhead.

Anyway I'm moving out soon.

Things are bad, but I'm part time anyway, so that works, I make a lot of money, and every day I work I save up even more.

Old 11.24.2010, 03:03 PM   #11
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i see you've upgraded from the finger-- and the finger thread was the best thread EVER in the history of this board. im not sure it will ever be topped. it will go one day together with the geocities archive in the museum of the internet for sure.

I just have one problem.. I can't think of anything that sounds, eh, polite. I dunno, "Rimjob", "tossing my salad", "ass to mouth"... it all sounds gross. I like vulgar, gross, filthy, dirty, nasty sex.. but I don't like to SAY it, it sounds silly. Usually, I just kinda get a look in my eye and pull my pants down and I spread my ass cheeks and she knows what to do. Still, it'd be nice to introduce some kind of sexiness into it... "lick that dirty asshole" is nice when we're being really nasty, but sometimes I want to be, I dunno... sweet.

I did tell her once, "Lemme sit on your face and you can say Grace."

I'm sure people will find this message gross, but in all seriousness, rimjobs are the BEST. You haven't expericed true sexual pleasure until you've had one. Best = putting a pair of thick glasses on my girlfriend, getting naked and sitting right on her mouth, having her grab my ass and spread it apart as she tongues the hell out it and I blow my load on her face.

I highly reccomend that to everyone.

Old 11.24.2010, 04:09 PM   #12
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
sounds great adam.

(this is nik btw)

i think thats excellent that you plan to quit your job and do art full time.

dont go too heavy on the drugs tho.

remember you can also have cups of tea and fruit.

stay strong brother.
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 04:41 PM   #13
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

yea I knew it was you - any reason why youchanged your name?

Old 11.24.2010, 04:57 PM   #14
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Old 11.24.2010, 05:03 PM   #15
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
look adam... if you prefer I'll just email you -- but are you gonna be ok? Yr health? I'm worried about you. If you don't wanna get into it here, I'll delete this post and email you though.
Old 11.24.2010, 05:07 PM   #16
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks again for using my song in blaze the pot smoking deer. It was awesome and an honor. It sounded awesome sped up like that...
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 05:12 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I just have one problem.. I can't think of anything that sounds, eh, polite. I dunno, "Rimjob", "tossing my salad", "ass to mouth"... it all sounds gross. I like vulgar, gross, filthy, dirty, nasty sex.. but I don't like to SAY it, it sounds silly. Usually, I just kinda get a look in my eye and pull my pants down and I spread my ass cheeks and she knows what to do. Still, it'd be nice to introduce some kind of sexiness into it... "lick that dirty asshole" is nice when we're being really nasty, but sometimes I want to be, I dunno... sweet.

I did tell her once, "Lemme sit on your face and you can say Grace."

I'm sure people will find this message gross, but in all seriousness, rimjobs are the BEST. You haven't expericed true sexual pleasure until you've had one. Best = putting a pair of thick glasses on my girlfriend, getting naked and sitting right on her mouth, having her grab my ass and spread it apart as she tongues the hell out it and I blow my load on her face.

I highly reccomend that to everyone.

it's not my thing but it's brilliant man. you gotta do what you love and you seem to be really good at it. enjoy.
Old 11.24.2010, 05:16 PM   #18
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
^^Discretion is the word.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 05:26 PM   #19
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
^^Discretion is the word.
the word is LOVE.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.24.2010, 05:50 PM   #20
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Adam did Robe REALLY make 55 albums?? Jesus.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth