Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page slow night then.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: oops, it's in the thread.. so, is it wrong?
yes, of course. that is naughty. 5 35.71%
no, it is the natural order of things. 7 50.00%
feels so good now, but quite regretable later... 6 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05.08.2009, 06:18 AM   #1
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
is it wrong to trash people's possessions when they have wronged you?
Old 05.08.2009, 07:10 AM   #2
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
yes, it is wrong; however i did it once and that really did me good. I felt powerful.

To cut the story short, I had been going out with that biatch for about two years when i had to leave my native city for work. I had to go away and i'm talking about 500 kms away.
She chose to come with me , which was fair enough as nothing really tied her to that place and then she needed to get closer to Paris too for work.
In June we went together to look for a flat and found one; not very big but good enough to start with.
I moved there in august and she was supposed to join me there mid august. One day i went to get her and this is when she told me she wouldn't go cuz she had been seeing somebody else for a week behind me back (obviously).

When she told me , I somehow kept my self-control and said next to nothing and just left with dignity.

However half of her stuff was already up there in the new flat.

Now she was a student film maker and a year before i had bought her a supa dupa PC with all sorts of editing software she needed to do her fims (cuz i'm nice like that).
When I came back to my place, i decided to delete al her reels, rough shots, edited films, ALL HER FILMING STUFF. About two years worth of work. No external back up. No way to get them back.

I just formatted the PC.

A couple of weeks later, she came with a firend to get her stuff and i told her she couldn't get the PC back. She told me she could at least get her files back. I broke the news and she started crying, begging me to give to her. I kicked her out, literally. And threw the rest of her clothes and shit through the window for her to pick up miserably.
She went away and tried to contact me a few weeks, and then months later to tell me she was sorry and shit. I'm convinced she never thought i had really deleted her stuff.
But i did.

crazy.
Old 05.08.2009, 07:39 AM   #3
Kuwa_Slayne
bad moon rising

Kuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's asses
^Holy shit. That's hardcore. I've often plotted/daydreamed that kind of stuff, but I've never done it. I've destroyed my own stuff, though. I'm passive-aggressive methinks.
Old 05.08.2009, 07:41 AM   #4
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwa_Slayne
^Holy shit. That's hardcore.
Hardcore, yes. One of a few hardcore things i've done in my checkered past. My life is so quiet now. I finally made it. hahahaha
Old 05.08.2009, 07:44 AM   #5
Kuwa_Slayne
bad moon rising

Kuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's asses
Hardcore, yes. One of a few hardcore things i've done in my checkered past. My life is so quiet now. I finally made it. hahahaha[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, I wish I could pull shit off like that and feel no remorse. I guess that's why I'm not an alpha-male and I don't get laid nearly enough.
Old 05.08.2009, 07:57 AM   #6
greedrex
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwa_Slayne
I wish I could pull shit off like that and feel no remorse.
i never said i felt no remorse, however i still feel to this day she clearly deserved it. I'm totally over this story and i never really pondered over it. I just did it and i can tell you that i'm really the laid back dude per se.
Old 05.08.2009, 09:53 AM   #7
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
yes, it is wrong; however i did it once and that really did me good. I felt powerful.

To cut the story short, I had been going out with that biatch for about two years when i had to leave my native city for work. I had to go away and i'm talking about 500 kms away.
She chose to come with me , which was fair enough as nothing really tied her to that place and then she needed to get closer to Paris too for work.
In June we went together to look for a flat and found one; not very big but good enough to start with.
I moved there in august and she was supposed to join me there mid august. One day i went to get her and this is when she told me she wouldn't go cuz she had been seeing somebody else for a week behind me back (obviously).

When she told me , I somehow kept my self-control and said next to nothing and just left with dignity.

However half of her stuff was already up there in the new flat.

Now she was a student film maker and a year before i had bought her a supa dupa PC with all sorts of editing software she needed to do her fims (cuz i'm nice like that).
When I came back to my place, i decided to delete al her reels, rough shots, edited films, ALL HER FILMING STUFF. About two years worth of work. No external back up. No way to get them back.

I just formatted the PC.

A couple of weeks later, she came with a firend to get her stuff and i told her she couldn't get the PC back. She told me she could at least get her files back. I broke the news and she started crying, begging me to give to her. I kicked her out, literally. And threw the rest of her clothes and shit through the window for her to pick up miserably.
She went away and tried to contact me a few weeks, and then months later to tell me she was sorry and shit. I'm convinced she never thought i had really deleted her stuff.
But i did.

crazy.

I admire you Greedrex. She deserved that. Nothing excuses cheating, especially after what you did in arranging the move and everything. Maybe you should have just given her the PC without telling her the files weren't on it anymore.

I'm not going to vote because it completely depends on the situation.
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2009, 09:54 AM   #8
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I've never done it, but would not rule it out.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2009, 09:54 AM   #9
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
i never said i felt no remorse, however i still feel to this day she clearly deserved it. I'm totally over this story and i never really pondered over it. I just did it and i can tell you that i'm really the laid back dude per se.

Maybe I'm similar. People think I'm really nice until they push me too far.
Old 05.08.2009, 10:19 AM   #10
greedrex
invito al cielo

^^ exactly.
Old 05.08.2009, 10:32 AM   #11
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not sure I could be brought to care enough.

let them have their trinkets.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2009, 10:36 AM   #12
NaiveMelody
stalker

NaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's assesNaiveMelody kicks all y'all's asses
Personally, I couldn't do it.
Old 05.08.2009, 11:50 AM   #13
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i have thought about it and i did do things when i was younger but i am not sure i could do it now.

i found someones beer that had pissed me off one time and took that and refused to give it back to him, i also let down someones tyre but thats as far as it went.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2009, 11:57 AM   #14
Lurker
invito al cielo

I once threw someone's egg out the window.
Old 05.08.2009, 01:20 PM   #15
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus would say it's wrong. So would the Buddha. I think Sartre would agree too.

It's wrong, dude.
Old 05.08.2009, 01:58 PM   #16
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
No! Fuck that shit up!
Old 05.08.2009, 02:07 PM   #17
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
sounds like justice to me.

you did the right thing.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2009, 04:07 PM   #18
Lurker
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
is it wrong to trash people's possessions when they have wronged you?

What exactly are you thinking of doing phoenix?
Old 05.08.2009, 09:46 PM   #19
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
dunno exactly, I was just in a very angry place last night.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth